Protest, Riot, Curfew

adventurous said:
They are paid well for much higher chances (esp. in LA and SA) to not come back home from the work shift. The police job is available for everyone. I don't see long lines of the citizens applying for it, tho

Police officers aren't even in the top ten of the deadliest professions. Should roofers earn $100k + for the risks they take?

imrs.php

Loco_local said:
adventurous said:
They are paid well for much higher chances (esp. in LA and SA) to not come back home from the work shift. The police job is available for everyone. I don't see long lines of the citizens applying for it, tho

Police officers aren't even in the top ten of the deadliest professions. Should roofers earn $100k + for the risks they take?

imrs.php

I?ve been saying this forever. We don?t hold
Any of those professions in the same regard

nosuchreality said:
blah blah blah,
This is a hell of an argument. I find it very difficult to argue with that.
nosuchreality said:
that didn't work well for the Newport Beach guy in his car, it won't work for you.
Are you  a fortune teller?
nosuchreality said:
The President wasn't blocked.  More false arguments.  The President wanted to do a photo op because his pride got hurt for hiding in the bunker.
He was blocked, that why police had to disperse the crowd. Check your logic again.

Loco_local said:
Do you call roofers, when your butt is about to get screwed? Police, pretty much, stands between you and the other guy, who you refuse to deal with personally. Why would any cop should die protecting you, again? Call the roofers.

Seeing that massive crowd on Hollywood Blvd makes you really wonder what's going to happen with Covid.

Honestly, I see that and think... well... let's just open up stadiums again and see what happens.

irvinehomeowner said:
Seeing that massive crowd on Hollywood Blvd makes you really wonder what's going to happen with Covid.

Honestly, I see that and think... well... let's just open up stadiums again and see what happens.

Why not at this point.

It's a known scientific fact, COVID is not spreading out at riots. Beaches (especially, the OC beaches) is the worst place where all the people get sick the moment, they land their butt on a sand

irvinehomeowner said:

The OC sheriff will not enforce the mask policy. (apparently he knows better than the experts and the countries that defeated covid)

I believe there is a high transmission rate with the protestors close together.

Americans are stubborn and cry about the first amendment while the old people die due to covid. The American way is to complain.  ;)

Once again, the California bubble fails to see what the rest of the country already does.  My son in in Wisconisin water skiing with 25 others from his senior class for a week.  He says they can't even remember Covid there.  Just got back from Arizona...nothing unusual, restaurants, bars and stores all open...never saw a mask, got a haircut.  Others I know got back from NM and said the same thing.  Everyone has moved on to another crisis, we should too.

Everything is a lie with the fake financial guy. Maybe he has a daughter instead of a son. You do not know what to believe. Lol

Apparently the admin of TI does not care. Lol
Freedom of speech and lies. He puts his hand on the fake bible and lies.

morekaos said:
Once again, the California bubble fails to see what the rest of the country already does.  My son in in Wisconisin water skiing with 25 others from his senior class for a week.  He says they can't even remember Covid there.  Just got back from Arizona...nothing unusual, restaurants, bars and stores all open...never saw a mask, got a haircut.  Others I know got back from NM and said the same thing.  Everyone has moved on to another crisis, we should too.

No credibility. He said covid is nothing and look what happened.
He compared a civic to a Ferrari. When he did that, I said to myself this guy is nuts.

So keep on bashing Popeyes Morekas and tell your fake stores that every time you go to your friend foreign owned fried chicken business that the line is stretching across many blocks.

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
You prove my bubble point again Eye...thank you. ;)

And your unbelievable. Just as you said covid is nothing like many fake GOP people. Not real but fake.

That is a great accusation...can you please post where I said Covid is "fake"?...those exact words please.  I'll wait...simple word search should bring it up for you....

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:

And your unbelievable. Just as you said covid is nothing like many fake GOP people. Not real but fake.

That is a great accusation...can you please post where I said Covid is "fake"?...those exact words please.  I'll wait...simple word search should bring it up for you....

You did not say fake, but you said it is like nothing. Please do not act like the victim. Your fake misinformation campaign does not work.

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:

You did not say fake, but you said it is like nothing. Please do not act like the victim. Your fake misinformation campaign does not work.

OK, I'll allow you to change the accusation...where did I now say it was "nothing"?....will wait...

Back