Protest, Riot, Curfew

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
You prove my bubble point again Eye...thank you. ;)

And your unbelievable. Just as you said covid is nothing like many fake GOP people. Not real but fake.

That is a great accusation...can you please post where I said Covid is "fake"?...those exact words please.  I'll wait...simple word search should bring it up for you....

You did not say fake, but you said it is like nothing. Please do not act like the victim. Your fake misinformation campaign does not work.

OK, I'll allow you to change the accusation...where did I now say it was "nothing"?....will wait...

Wow you so proud of misinformation. Lol
It is not brilliant how you gave misinformation about covid. Your prediction of covid death was line 5k.

The TI admin does not care. So you can cry to mommy. He will let you put anything even if it is fake like what you put.

You can put a cow has 6 legs and the admin will do nothing lol

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:

And your unbelievable. Just as you said covid is nothing like many fake GOP people. Not real but fake.

That is a great accusation...can you please post where I said Covid is "fake"?...those exact words please.  I'll wait...simple word search should bring it up for you....

You did not say fake, but you said it is like nothing. Please do not act like the victim. Your fake misinformation campaign does not work.

OK, I'll allow you to change the accusation...where did I now say it was "nothing"?....will wait...

It is not brilliant how you gave misinformation about covid. Your prediction of covid death was line 5k.

sooooo...you couldn't find anything...OK,,,a prediction is just that...a prediction, not misinformation.  By the way my use of the 5000 number was saying that the public would change their minds about the severity and want to get back to work at below that number... I was wrong...it took about 75,000 more before that happened, once again, you missed my point, as you often do.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:

sooooo...you couldn't find anything...OK,,,a prediction is just that...a prediction, not misinformation.  By the way my use of the 5000 number was saying that the public would change their minds about the severity and want to get back to work at below that number... I was wrong...it took about 75,000 more before that happened, once again, you missed my point, as you often do.

No, I was not wrong. The fake financial advisor does it again.

Kings said:
please take this discussion to the snowflake thread where it belongs

thanks  :)

No I will not. You are not the admin.
#norulesonti
#apparentlymisinformationokay
#cowhas6legs

Working very well for me...remember, I was buying in March at the market low while everyones hair was on fire (that was information and not prediction).  As for Trump...I will make a prediction (not misinformation)...he will be re-elected in a landslide...and you won't see it coming...again.

morekaos said:
Working very well for me...remember, I was buying in March at the market low while everyones hair was on fire (that was information and not prediction).  As for Trump...I will make a prediction (not misinformation)...he will be re-elected in a landslide...and you won't see it coming...again.

That is what you say. But apparently his campaign is scrambling. Apparently he even admits in recent tweets that he is in trouble.

Trump finally admits that his poll numbers are in the tank
President Donald Trump has finally realized and recognized that he has a problem
https://www.salon.com/2020/06/08/ve...hat-his-poll-numbers-are-in-the-tank_partner/

morekaos said:
It wont matter...5 months may as well be 5 years...Hillary was way up at this point too. Means nothing.

Trump is screaming uncle. I did not make it up.
(teargas and rubber bullets against fellow Americans)

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
It wont matter...5 months may as well be 5 years...Hillary was way up at this point too. Means nothing.

Trump is screaming uncle. I did not make it up.
(teargas and rubber bullets against fellow Americans)

Former military leaders speak out against Trump. (Top of the top - like the highest level a person can make in the military.) Please note some has served under other GOP Presidents. (so not biased) They reminded that the military that they swore an oath to the constitution.

The information is coming out what happened in DC.
It turns out no clear no line of command it was a grab bag of federal law enforcement that have not trained together.

Wasn't it around this time in 2016 that he bad mouthed McCain?  This will not be any factor in 5 months...Like that wasn't.

There is one distinct difference between the Republican and Democratic ideology. Republicans in general will prioritize the republican principles over the party discipline. Democrats (again in general) will throw away any moral principles to promote the party agenda.
Huge difference

actually the smartest thing he's said all year.  will the radical left eat him up?

Biden rejects calls to defund police
While Biden supports increased funding for some programs that activists support, he also calls for increasing investment in law enforcement.

A national movement to defund police is gathering steam ? but former Vice President Joe Biden is not on board.

?No, I don?t support defunding the police," Biden said in a CBS interview excerpt aired Monday evening. ?I support conditioning federal aid to police based on whether or not they meet certain basic standards of decency and honorableness and, in fact, are able to demonstrate they can protect the community and everybody in the community.?

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/08/biden-campaign-rejects-defund-police-307401

Kings said:
actually the smartest thing he's said all year.  will the radical left eat him up?
It's politically motivated. He will lose the moderate Dem base, if shifts to the left too far. I am sure he will be actively pushing Pelosi's police reform bill.

adventurous said:
There is one distinct difference between the Republican and Democratic ideology. Republicans in general will prioritize the republican principles over the party discipline. Democrats (again in general) will throw away any moral principles to promote the party agenda.
Huge difference

Really? Pubs stuck their principles in the face of Trump? Seems like any that did we're booted out of the party (Flake, etc)

Dems on the other hand have reined in the more radical members. None of their 2020 Senate candidates are radicals.

I already know from earlier in the thread that trying to reason with you is pointless, but it's at least here for those that are reading.

Biden doesn't have to do much.  It's his election to lose...kinda like when you go on a date, she already agreed to go out with you and it's up 2 u to not fuck it up.

I would vote for a ham sandwich before trump.  Let's see if trump can claw his way above a ham sandwich before NOV gets here.

zubs said:
Biden doesn't have to do much.  It's his election to lose...kinda like when you go on a date, she already agreed to go out with you and it's up 2 u to not fuck it up.

I would vote for a ham sandwich before trump.  Let's see if trump can claw his way above a ham sandwich before NOV gets here.

Vote for him, vote for Biden...what difference will it make here? Biden wins California barring some mass hypnosis or every post office bursts into flame simultaneously. Voting on national elections here is pointless, for both sides. This battle will be won in the trenches, not the coasts.

Back