Protest, Riot, Curfew

It's neither Trump nor Biden's to lose.

The virus will decide the winner pure and simple.  If the virus acts up enough people are concerned about it again in October, Biden wins.  If it doesn't, Trump wins.

The wild card is how many more times Bruised Ego Boy's minions tear gas a plaza full of people so he can hold up a bible for a photo.

Or how the celebrities manage to f-up or not the current protest support.  I cringed when I heard Oprah announcing in the ad for "Where do we go from here" on all stations of the discovery network say "our demands".  While I consider it reprehensible that as a society people need to even voice what I suspect some of the demands are, much like Marriage Counseling, starting off with 'your demands' isn't going to end well. 

paperboyNC said:
Really? Pubs stuck their principles in the face of Trump? Seems like any that did we're booted out of the party (Flake, etc)

Dems on the other hand have reined in the more radical members. None of their 2020 Senate candidates are radicals.
How many Dems had guts to vote against their party line in the key votes? How many Republicans did that?
How many justices on SCOTUS vote non-partisan? I'll tell ya... None.
Dems are more party line, Republicans are more principles.

paperboyNC said:
I already know from earlier in the thread that trying to reason with you is pointless, but it's at least here for those that are reading.
Make sure you are reasonable, not confrontational. You probably learned I don't cave in under the pointless word flood.

morekaos said:
Vote for him, vote for Biden...what difference will it make here? Biden wins California barring some mass hypnosis or every post office bursts into flame simultaneously. Voting on national elections here is pointless, for both sides. This battle will be won in the trenches, not the coasts.
True. California votes Dem. Hopefully, we'll be able to get the House seats back. Something tells me OC is unhappy with Newsom's stunt.

nosuchreality said:
It's neither Trump nor Biden's to lose.

The virus will decide the winner pure and simple.  If the virus acts up enough people are concerned about it again in October, Biden wins.  If it doesn't, Trump wins.

The wild card is how many more times Bruised Ego Boy's minions tear gas a plaza full of people so he can hold up a bible for a photo.

Or how the celebrities manage to f-up or not the current protest support.  I cringed when I heard Oprah announcing in the ad for "Where do we go from here" on all stations of the discovery network say "our demands".  While I consider it reprehensible that as a society people need to even voice what I suspect some of the demands are, much like Marriage Counseling, starting off with 'your demands' isn't going to end well.
The virus doesn't matter much. Americans got over the fears, reasonable or fake. With the adrenalin running through the veins, the virus situation won't be the decisive factor. The economy and the civil order will drive this election phase. If the middle class feels their 401k grow and the order is restored, Trump will win.
The only way for Biden to win is to keep crushing the economy and continue the riots. Biden is a politician, he knows nothing about the economy. Trump is a businessman, he understands the economy perfectly.

Well, at least we know who benefits from the latest events.

Rioters and looters welcome...cops...not so much...

Muni says it won't transport SFPD to protests: 'We have a lot of work to do'
Just hours before SFMTA bus drivers halted service for eight minutes and 46 seconds to symbolically memorialize the life of George Floyd, the transit agency made another monumental decision.

As several demonstrations continued to take place throughout the Bay Area on Tuesday, Muni announced it would no longer transport officers from the San Francisco Police Department to protests.

https://www.sfgate.com/commute/article/Muni-SFMTA-will-not-transport-SFPD-to-SF-protests-15328138.php

This isn't going to end well...for them... ;D

Antifa Seizes Seattle PD, Sets Up 'Autonomous Zone' Just Like ISIS and the Paris Commune

?The Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone. Folks in Seattle have secured six block of city [at the moment], barricaded it, and gotten local businesses and residents to agree to, well, disaffiliate from Seattle basically. It?s a flux state in the making,? Alex Humva tweeted.

?Speaker at the autonomous zones advocating folks with firearms take shifts defend the barricades. Sh*t is getting organized,? another inside the barricades tweeted.

The map Ngo tweeted claims to represent Seattle on the night of June 8. Antifa rioters claim to have taken over the ?Capital Hill Free Zone (Protester Occupied Seattle)? in yellow. The zone includes the ?Captured Regime East Precinct (Abandoned Police Station with doors left unlocked lol),? along with areas marked ?Commune Food Stations,? ?CHFZ Commune Barricades,? ?Relaxation & Dining Field (food regularly handed out + coffee bar),? and a ?Stoa (Informal Congregational Area).?

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/06/09/antifa-militants-seize-seattle-police-hq-set-up-autonomous-zone-n512621

morekaos said:

Antifa Seizes Seattle PD, Sets Up 'Autonomous Zone' Just Like ISIS and the Paris Commune

?The Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone. Folks in Seattle have secured six block of city [at the moment], barricaded it, and gotten local businesses and residents to agree to, well, disaffiliate from Seattle basically. It?s a flux state in the making,? Alex Humva tweeted.

?Speaker at the autonomous zones advocating folks with firearms take shifts defend the barricades. Sh*t is getting organized,? another inside the barricades tweeted.

The map Ngo tweeted claims to represent Seattle on the night of June 8. Antifa rioters claim to have taken over the ?Capital Hill Free Zone (Protester Occupied Seattle)? in yellow. The zone includes the ?Captured Regime East Precinct (Abandoned Police Station with doors left unlocked lol),? along with areas marked ?Commune Food Stations,? ?CHFZ Commune Barricades,? ?Relaxation & Dining Field (food regularly handed out + coffee bar),? and a ?Stoa (Informal Congregational Area).?

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/06/09/antifa-militants-seize-seattle-police-hq-set-up-autonomous-zone-n512621

be7fe07927b427d09fac8a7aefce4f4c.gif

morekaos said:
As several demonstrations continued to take place throughout the Bay Area on Tuesday, Muni announced it would no longer transport officers from the San Francisco Police Department to protests.
When Muni transport get vandalized, I assume they are not going to call police?

morekaos said:

Are they seriously going to shoot the police?

morekaos said:

When tax protestors claim the U.S. has no jurisdiction over them, the liberals clamor for the federal govt to smite them down but Seattle's mayor is telling the feds no smiting the CHAZ allowed. I don't think Seattle's mayor can stop US intervention, just ask Jefferson Davis.

OC Sheriff Suspends Use Of Carotid Restraint Hold

In addition to suspending the use of the carotid hold, the department also provided information on other practices and policies.

In an internal memo to the department on May 28, Sheriff Don Barnes told deputies that they are expected to not just comply with training, but must hold themselves and their partners to a higher ethical standard.

Training and policies are only as good as the people entrusted with carrying them out, the memo states. The badge is tarnished when a peace officer acts outside of their training, violates rights or lets bias cloud judgement. Law enforcement depends on the trust of the community. Incidents like this erode the trust of law enforcement across the nation.
https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/06/09/oc-sheriff-carotid-hold-suspended/

How about Irvine and Tustin PD? Will they follow the OC Sheriff Department?

morekaos said:
Viva Max!!!

In the 1960s, a screwy Mexican General and his troops cross into Texas to re-capture the Alamo from the Gringos but they face opposition from the local police, the National Guard and the U.S. State Departmen
https://youtu.be/bzvOxFV8XrM

https://youtu.be/bzvOxFV8XrM

sir, this is a racist depiction of history that has no place in present times and i hereby command you to delete this video in the name of wokeness

Two Former Orange County Deputies Plead Guilty in Evidence Booking Scandal

Two former Orange County sheriff?s deputies accused of making multiple false statements in police reports about whether evidence was booked were charged with one misdemeanor each, pleaded guilty, and will not serve jail time or pay a fine, prosecutors announced Monday.

Deputy Bryce Simpson made false statements in 74 different police reports about whether evidence was booked, the DA?s office said earlier this year. Deputy Joseph Atkinson was also found to have made false statements about booking evidence.

It?s a felony under state law for a law enforcement officer to knowingly make a false statement in police report.

Under their plea deals with the Orange County District Attorney?s office, the two former deputies were each charged with one misdemeanor count of willful omission to perform an official duty, with sentences of one year of informal probation.
https://voiceofoc.org/2020/06/two-f...ies-plead-guilty-in-evidence-booking-scandal/

Happiness said:
When tax protestors claim the U.S. has no jurisdiction over them, the liberals clamor for the federal govt to smite them down but Seattle's mayor is telling the feds no smiting the CHAZ allowed. I don't think Seattle's mayor can stop US intervention, just ask Jefferson Davis.
If Seattle dwellers vote for completely insane liberals, they probably deserve to be CHAZ'ed all over the city

This is crazy. This whole society thing works based on the premise of consequences. You break the rules you pay the consequences.

If too many people deviate from this system it all falls apart. I may as well go get some additional guns and more ammo now.

At some point we need to stop being PC and lay down the law.

eyephone said:
Two Former Orange County Deputies Plead Guilty in Evidence Booking Scandal

Two former Orange County sheriff?s deputies accused of making multiple false statements in police reports about whether evidence was booked were charged with one misdemeanor each, pleaded guilty, and will not serve jail time or pay a fine, prosecutors announced Monday.

Deputy Bryce Simpson made false statements in 74 different police reports about whether evidence was booked, the DA?s office said earlier this year. Deputy Joseph Atkinson was also found to have made false statements about booking evidence.

It?s a felony under state law for a law enforcement officer to knowingly make a false statement in police report.

Under their plea deals with the Orange County District Attorney?s office, the two former deputies were each charged with one misdemeanor count of willful omission to perform an official duty, with sentences of one year of informal probation.
https://voiceofoc.org/2020/06/two-f...ies-plead-guilty-in-evidence-booking-scandal/

Car cameras and inexpensive mini body cameras might be the solution. (I saw an inexpensive mini cam the size of a eraser for $10-20. Idk about the quality.)

adventurous said:
Happiness said:
If Seattle dwellers vote for completely insane liberals, they probably deserve to be CHAZ'ed all over the city

so let me get this straight...a group of mostly white people create their own xenophobic territory where they build walls to keep outsiders from coming in and ban the media...sounds familiar...

Back