President Trump

Umm.. You can email those churches if you really want them to start paying taxes (if they haven't).

When church or any religious group don't pay their taxes, they're not really doing what Jesus taught, hence it's not really God who's wrong but those people who mess up all the time.

However, I'm not in full knowledge of how they run their organizations or businesses so I can't really complain or judge them quick on my own definition.

eyephone said:
Forget the political group. It really doesnt matters if you follow my posts. I have been saying this all along. Pay your fair share! Throw in all nonprofits for argument sake.

If they do pay taxes it?s ubit. Unrelated business income taxes. So for example if there is a movie at a facility and they receive money for it. They technically should pay taxes on that.
https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/unrelated-business-income-tax

Mety said:
So let me get this straight.

You're saying some churches or religious organizations (who usually support Republicans?) don't pay taxes and they look hypocritical.

Also by complaining like this, you're saying it's very American way to do so.

Am I correct?

Naw. Why do I need to enforce the rule? I don?t work for free.

Dont be fooled by the term nonprofit. Big nonprofits like make big money and like pay no taxes.

Mety said:
Umm.. You can email those churches if you really want them to start paying taxes (if they haven't).

When church or any religious group don't pay their taxes, they're not really doing what Jesus taught, hence it's not really God who's wrong but those people who mess up all the time.

However, I'm not in full knowledge of how they run their organizations or businesses so I can't really complain or judge them quick on my own definition.

eyephone said:
Forget the political group. It really doesnt matters if you follow my posts. I have been saying this all along. Pay your fair share! Throw in all nonprofits for argument sake.

If they do pay taxes it?s ubit. Unrelated business income taxes. So for example if there is a movie at a facility and they receive money for it. They technically should pay taxes on that.
https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/unrelated-business-income-tax

Mety said:
So let me get this straight.

You're saying some churches or religious organizations (who usually support Republicans?) don't pay taxes and they look hypocritical.

Also by complaining like this, you're saying it's very American way to do so.

Am I correct?

Yeah, I'm with you that those fake non-profits are ridiculous and pretty sad. I guess there are some real genuine ones, but I'm sure many are playing the game to get tax exempt. Since I can't fully know if ones genuine or not, I'll let God be the judge.

Back