President Trump

Apparently Facebook and Instagram (same company) are changing it?s own policy because of Bloomberg.
Bloomberg knows technology and the internet.

Politico Article: Bloomberg's meme spree prompts changes in Facebook, Instagram rules

Facebook won't treat the sponsored content in exactly the same way it treats political ads.

From now on, Facebook and its Instagram subsidiary will allow "branded content" from political candidates ? a practice in which a campaign pays so-called influencers to place supportive posts on their accounts. Previously, a Facebook spokesperson said, the platforms had banned such content from politicians by default.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/14/bloomberg-meme-changes-facebook-instagram-115333

So perfect. Perfectly legal. Bloomberg is playing risk/chess while Trump is playing checkers.

Mety said:
So is Trump winning in 2020 also?

Just remember the church leader should not tell you who to vote for. If someone complains to the IRS and find that it does violate their exemption clause. (That might possibly revoke their nonprofit status.) If that happens, technically have to pay taxes on donations and pay property taxes!

eyephone said:
Mety said:
So is Trump winning in 2020 also?

Just remember the church leader should not tell you who to vote for. If someone complains to the IRS and find that it does violate their exemption clause. (That might possibly revoke their nonprofit status.) If that happens, technically have to pay taxes on donations and pay property taxes!

Any church leader endorses a Presidential nominee?

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Complaining is the American way!

I would say that's a Millennial way. I have a feeling you might be younger than me. >:D
Not that it matters.

Have you studied American history?
British had 13 colonies on the Atlantic Coast known today as America

I think you know what happened next! ;)

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:

I would say that's a Millennial way. I have a feeling you might be younger than me. >:D
Not that it matters.

I don't know if there was any complaining involved in that history. 
The complaining ends with whining. The solution is what you need to bring.

Mety said:

Read the statue. Read the laws. Also, read what I posted.
I can tell you this I will not summarize it for you.

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:

Not that it matters.

Heck yeah there were complaining involved or the United States would be part of Britain.

The American Revolution was a time when the British colonists in America rebelled against the rule of Great Britain. There were many battles fought and the colonies gained their freedom and became the independent country of the United States. The American Revolutionary War lasted from 1775 until 1783.
https://www.ducksters.com/history/american_revolution.php

I think all American citizens and people who live in America should at least know the history of United States.

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:

Not that it matters.

Also, you wont address why they dont pay property taxes. In my opinion maybe they should, unless they have their own police force/security and fire department. And they take care of the roads around the facility.

So let me get this straight.

You're saying some churches or religious organizations (who usually support Republicans?) don't pay taxes and they look hypocritical.

Also by complaining like this, you're saying it's very American way to do so.

Am I correct?

Forget the political group. It really doesnt matters if you follow my posts. I have been saying this all along. Pay your fair share! Throw in all nonprofits for argument sake.

Note this is not tax advice. This is for kicks and giggles or shall I say for entertainment purposes. But I did provide credible links to support my opinion.  ;)

If they do pay taxes it?s ubit. Unrelated business income taxes. So for example if there is a movie at a facility and they receive money for it. They technically should pay taxes on that.
https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/unrelated-business-income-tax

Mety said:
So let me get this straight.

You're saying some churches or religious organizations (who usually support Republicans?) don't pay taxes and they look hypocritical.

Also by complaining like this, you're saying it's very American way to do so.

Am I correct?

Back