Padova in Orchard Hills

aquabliss said:
Was it their LVP product?  Those look pretty nice.  I think I?d go for this one: https://www.provenzafloors.com/waterprooflvp/detail?sku=PRO3204&color=Grateful%20Grey&collection=Concorde%20Oak

Yes, it was Provenza Maxcore wide plank luxury vinyl.

We have hardwood in the whole house except the bathrooms and laundry, so far it has held pretty well even in the kitchen but it's certainly not worth what the previous owners paid through the builder for it.

This video about vinyl plank flooring came out today, I leaned a few things about what makes a good vinyl product.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDeYsRqMj6s[/youtube]

We got the email the final model release was happening this weekend... any idea of pricing? I'm guessing the model Plan 3 will go for a lot as it has a decked out back yard w/ pool, but curious about the rest.

mhanism said:
We got the email the final model release was happening this weekend... any idea of pricing? I'm guessing the model Plan 3 will go for a lot as it has a decked out back yard w/ pool, but curious about the rest.

My guess is $2.05M for the plan 3...

Chegg said:
mhanism said:

will be interesting if thats the case. Recently a plan 4 with decked out backyard, pool and upgrades throughout the home, corner lot went for 2.125 i believe

What sort of credit or discount are they offering now? Did a lot of people manage to get 125k credit? For what phases did they offer $125k credit?

trematix said:
Chegg said:
mhanism said:

will be interesting if thats the case. Recently a plan 4 with decked out backyard, pool and upgrades throughout the home, corner lot went for 2.125 i believe

Yeah that plan 4 to me is leaps and bounds nicer than the model.

I think the final selling price of the model will be sub $2M, once they factor in some design credits, but who knows the reps told me there was a lot of interest on the models.

mhanism said:
It's also leap away from the 261, which is why i heard they're selling.

Yea I figured, they had their whole surround system on in the house and outside the house to try and drown out any noise at the showings

Here are the Padova model pricing. Seem flexible in the negotiation. All the the furniture in the model homes is included for extra $15K if you close the home in all cash

Attachments

• IMG_0044.JPG
    IMG_0044.JPG
    259.6 KB · Views: 396
Hello,
For those that did your flooring after close of escrow, how long did the flooring take? And when can the flooring vendors actually come into your home for accurate estimate?

Thank you.

We had our flooring folks use the virtual tours of the the models to estimate materials and labor for the job. They estimated about a week for the job - which includes demo + hardwood flooring on both floors. We're in a Plan 4. 

I've had buyers who got estimates from their contractors going to the model homes and then scheduled them to come out the day after they closed.  The ones that got flooring, paint, and garage floor epoxy done moved in within 10-14 days of closing on the purchase.

Any warranty issues come up from post-close contractor work? Sure, there is already plenty of talk already about Builder construction issues and warranty claims, but any problems experienced by owners with any of the post close, non-builder sourced upgrades?

Back