Padova in Orchard Hills

For those that have already initiated or secured contractors for landscaping, were they able to do that with just the blueprint from the builders that were emailed during phase release or does the builder have more detailed measurements for each home? Thank you!

Housingbuff said:
For those that have already initiated or secured contractors for landscaping, were they able to do that with just the blueprint from the builders that were emailed during phase release or does the builder have more detailed measurements for each home? Thank you!

No legit (landscaping or otherwise) contractor will quote reasonably without first field verifying measurements.  I would suspect overestimation to cover their costs from just looking at drawings alone.  I don't know if you could dig into the builder or city planning to release a copy of your home blueprints.

We started our housing search seriously a bit later and it looks like Padova is sold out for now. I know that there's about 20-25 buyers under contract for homes that will be completed between March through August. If anyone has to walk away from their contract on Plans 1, 2 or 3 due to extenuating circumstances, feel free to PM me. Would love to help out.  :)

rhkan said:
We started our housing search seriously a bit later and it looks like Padova is sold out for now. I know that there's about 20-25 buyers under contract for homes that will be completed between March through August. If anyone has to walk away from their contract on Plans 1, 2 or 3 due to extenuating circumstances, feel free to PM me. Would love to help out.  :)
I believe someone mentioned before on here that no one can cut in line. If it falls through during escrow, it will be given to the next person in the priority list. correct me if i'm wrong though.

sleepy5136 said:
rhkan said:
I believe someone mentioned before on here that no one can cut in line. If it falls through during escrow, it will be given to the next person in the priority list. correct me if i'm wrong though.

I think it is to work out something where the original buyer closes escrow and immediately resells to him.

The point about it going to the next person on the priority list is valid. We still got prequalified and are on their priority list as of a couple of months ago, and I reach out to their sales office from time to time. But at this point, with Padova having been sold out of non-model lots for a couple of months now, it's possible that many of the buyers that were on the priority list have moved on with their housing searches. I was just trying to see if anyone who reads this thread might be dropping out to begin with. What's left of the priority list would still be handled by the sales office/builder, but we all know that that can be a black box sometimes.

Back