Orchard Hills Neighborhood 3

DrTravel said:
Villager said:
Didn't have the time to go through all of the models today. Just visited Terra and left. The only thing that stood out to me at Terra were the backyards, but the floorplans were compact and seen-before (as expected). I don't know what about it, but the community didn't feel very high-end to me... The community entrance is stunning, but the main park seems like a run-of-the-mill park at any other "value-village," with the added plus of the view. I expected a little more for a community that's marketing itself as a completely new level of luxury. As I've mentioned before, I'm not completely as opposed to the prices as I am to the floorplans and the high-density arrangement of the homes.
Very astute observations. Visited 4 communities and was particularly unimpressed with the lack of differences between Vivo and San Mateo which I used to own 6 years ago! IP just doesn?t do luxurious. After buildout it will feel crowded and monotonous as all community designs are derivatives of one design philosophy. A majority of the lots have no views but I was impressed with the Terra model homes back yard size and views. Their design was meh but again we?re dealing with IP.

Did not go to the Grand Opening event because, the floor plans is a replica of past neighborhoods, so there is no suprise elements for me to make it worth my time. Seconds, from the listing of offer for refreshment, this is pretty pathetic. Corn dog and churro. What a gourmet offerring. I can get these at Costco for couple of bucks and not having to kill other for it.

Before the event this weekend, I drove through the Reserve during the week, it looks like the lake have been drained, not sure what the reason behind this. The kid play area was still not complete, but it definitely not anything close to Great Park kids play area. In the Five Points neighborhood parks area, each of the club house and park has a meaningful theme and the play area, represent the theme and it clever in design. The IP kid play gyn / area look similar to my back yard that I built for my kids.

Glad I did not eat dogs. Mini corn dogs that is.

Rattlesnake reservoir was mostly empty because the water was used for the recent fire. They were refilling the reservoir when I passed by.

Burn That Belly said:
Gorgeous views views views! Get 'em while it's hot.
e6y6aP5.jpg

Careful, BTB. FTC regulations state that it's illegal to endorse a product without disclosing the fact your endorsement is being paid for. Letting you know, just in case...

Burn That Belly said:
Thanks, I don't have to worry about that. Because nobody is paying me sh** for this.

P.S. (Ppl really think I'm getting paid for this?!  :eek:)

Well. Technically, your parents paid your TIC down payment. Keep pumping online for equity, kid. It's pretty funny.

Rizdak said:
Burn That Belly said:
Thanks, I don't have to worry about that. Because nobody is paying me sh** for this.

P.S. (Ppl really think I'm getting paid for this?!  :eek:)

Well. Technically, your parents paid your TIC down payment. Keep pumping online for equity, kid. It's pretty funny.

Ha ha, I think you called it spot on correct.

Stopped yesterday after spooktacular, didn't look busy but I didn't stay.  Model home hopping with shuttles sucks with little kids. Probably go back later when you can park in front.

Maserson said:
Stopped yesterday after spooktacular, didn't look busy but I didn't stay.  Model home hopping with shuttles sucks with little kids. Probably go back later when you can park in front.

Shuttle not kid friendly?

Burn That Belly said:
I still don't know why folks are bitching and whining about the price of OH3. Let's talk about fundamentals.

A house is only worth what the comps say it's worth and then will sell at what people are willing to pay for it. OH3 will sell because people think it's worth it and this particular neighborhood is targeted towards the folks with deeper pockets. Do not treat this neighborhood like a Toyota Camry. You are buying a Porsche 911 here. Nobody bitches and whines about the price of a Porsche 911, they either buy it or don't. Irvine Co. offers you many other choices if you don't have the deep pockets. Perhaps attached homes in Portola Springs will fit your budget.

Folks who are whining are exactly the folks in the rustic belt states who voted Trump because they felt left behind. If you feel that OH3 is priced too high, that is not a pricing/market problem because these homes will sell. Rather that is an income problem with the person that is whining. You are being left behind of the rat race because the FCBs are doing dirty business making a killing. Do not expect to buy homes like this doing simple 9-5 jobs....

Irvine properties provide luxury/resort-like living amenities at a cost. That cost MUST be paid one way or another. If you can't afford it, move out of the city or buy in a dilapidated neighborhood like Deerfield. Capitalism is also based on the fact that people have to feel more empowered and richer than the other, unlike communism. With that being said, rich folks want to feel like they're entitled and their efforts are reflected in their day-to-day living. i.e. (Park their Mercedes wherever they want in the fire lane or live in elevated hills looking down on the poor). Come on now, why do you guys think the rich hollywood elite producers try to hustle every aspiring actress for sex?

Says the guy who needs a down from mommy and daddy.  Why don?t you come up with your own down payment before making these statements?

Even if you are buying Terra plan 3x with a view, it ain?t like that?s a shit ton of money.  All my circle of people I know, had to buy their own homes with their own down payments AND we didn?t send our parents to a nursery Home.  In fact, most of us also purchased another home for our parents to live in close by.  My buddy bought his own house in OH for himself without help from his parents, then bought his parents an S Class and a home.  Don?t brag boy, you are just allowing people to laugh at you.

Burn That Belly said:
Nobody?s bragging. Can?t believe folks on here get butt hurt and believe every word any man writes.

Good for you, that your friends brag to you about how they bought their homes and Mercedes and share NONE of that wealth with you. LOL. Who's really laughing.

Two words in life : due diligence

I sleep upside down? Do you believe that?

I hate whoppers? Do you believe that?

Mommy and daddy... I make stuff up to make other folks feel better because somebody else was getting attacked, then people just kept riding on it.

Piss off and go bark up a tree.
Otherwise, go buy in OH3 or go home.

Don?t be mad bro. Life ain?t fair. Don?t blame others for your own problems in life. Instead, pour your heart out to God. When you reach the valley of the shadow of death, you only answer to the Lord.

P.S. I?ve got a 11-incher?? yeah you better start believing that too! Mr. Naive-gullible-adolescent ?irvineboy?

You know BTB can't be paid by TIC with this post. I had to quote it before he pulls a Yellow Fever or LONL and does a mass deletion again.

Back