Orchard Hills Neighborhood 3

lovingit said:
Goriot said:
irvineboy said:
Are the Ravello floorplans extraordinary?  Rep told me later phase will start at $3M for 5k view lots.  Aren't these homes around 3400 sq ft?  Why so much for tiny view lots?

$3 million starting base price??  Seems to be in the WTF thread.  Maybe it's for the Ravello Model homes or sales rep. mis-poke as being starting at $2mm.  Currently, they start at high $1mms.  View premium can't be that much.

Not model homes.  Rep says it%u2019s because it%u2019s the view premium.  Hard to believe that they increased by $1m since the first releases.

The magic of Quantitative Easing Infinity, MBS 1 Trillion so far purchased by the FED, and buy anything and everything bonds vudoo. Who gonna bail out the FED?

Compressed-Village said:
lovingit said:
Goriot said:
irvineboy said:
Are the Ravello floorplans extraordinary?  Rep told me later phase will start at $3M for 5k view lots.  Aren't these homes around 3400 sq ft?  Why so much for tiny view lots?

$3 million starting base price??  Seems to be in the WTF thread.  Maybe it's for the Ravello Model homes or sales rep. mis-poke as being starting at $2mm.  Currently, they start at high $1mms.  View premium can't be that much.

Not model homes.  Rep says it%u2019s because it%u2019s the view premium.  Hard to believe that they increased by $1m since the first releases.

The magic of Quantitative Easing Infinity, MBS 1 Trillion so far purchased by the FED, and buy anything and everything bonds vudoo. Who gonna bail out the FED?

The backstop is the Treasury (aka us taxpayers).

USCTrojanCPA said:
Compressed-Village said:
lovingit said:
Goriot said:
irvineboy said:

There is no free lunch. Debts will need repay with 1) Tax Increase 2) inflate with inflations makes the cost of everyday items high. 3) increase short term and long term caps gains.

In short, better find a good tax advisor to be able to keep you from getting ram from behinds with no Vaseline.

Compressed-Village said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Compressed-Village said:
lovingit said:
Goriot said:
irvineboy said:

There is no free lunch. Debts will need repay with 1) Tax Increase 2) inflate with inflations makes the cost of everyday items high. 3) increase short term and long term caps gains.

In short, better find a good tax advisor to be able to keep you from getting ram from behinds with no Vaseline.

Maybe but the can will be kicked down the road longer than any of us will be alive. It's not just the US that has the digital printing presses going...it's Japan, the EU, etc. Just a matter of who is the least dirty shirt out there. You can bet that once I retire it won't be in CA because taxes are definitely going higher here.

Where are you headed Martin?  Nevada?  Texas?  Florida?

I think I?m going to either Texas or Florida.  My kids have been watching Insane Pools on DIY Networl so they want me to go to Florida and build a crazy pool.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Compressed-Village said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Compressed-Village said:
lovingit said:
Goriot said:
irvineboy said:

Maybe but the can will be kicked down the road longer than any of us will be alive. It's not just the US that has the digital printing presses going...it's Japan, the EU, etc. Just a matter of who is the least dirty shirt out there. You can bet that once I retire it won't be in CA because taxes are definitely going higher here.

My money is on next year everything reset.

aquabliss said:
Where are you headed Martin?  Nevada?  Texas?  Florida?

I think I?m going to either Texas or Florida.  My kids have been watching Insane Pools on DIY Networl so they want me to go to Florida and build a crazy pool.

When I think of Florida...I think of hurricanes and humidity...but I guess taxes are better there  8)

Back