Orchard Hills Neighborhood 3

Construction starting in June with Models opening in October 2017 per OC Register.

With Foreign $$ drying up, would all these new inventories move?

Goriot said:
Construction starting in June with Models opening in October 2017 per OC Register.

Absolutely.

Maybe TIC anticipates this and decided to build some detached condos here with lower price point and appeal to broader buyer pool. 

Also due to restricted foreign money, this might just be a village with very few FCBs.  Gate, hill, IUSD and almost no FCBs, sign me up. :)

lnc said:
Goriot said:

Absolutely.

Maybe TIC anticipates this and decided to build some detached condos here with lower price point and appeal to broader buyer pool. 

Also due to restricted foreign money, this might just be a village with very few FCBs.  Gate, hill, IUSD and almost no FCBs, sign me up. :)

I am in on this one also. Let's hope there is room.

Has the list of builders/models be released for the SFRs?  I saw a map showing Varenna, Capella and Messina listed on map that looked very much like OH3, but I could just be mistaking it for anther part of OH.

Compressed-Village said:
marmott said:

Holly cow Bat-man, 6 feet rear yard setback is proposed. Talking about being small yard in the previous new homes. Now there is no yard. Soon to be the normal standard. BIG LOTS WINS. The big lot and big backyard trumped elevations and orchard view if any. Pavillion Park still prefer for new and big lot.
that and 3.5 side instead of 5.... geez...
how about 1 foot in the next community....

Jcl725 said:
Has the list of builders/models be released for the SFRs?  I saw a map showing Varenna, Capella and Messina listed on map that looked very much like OH3, but I could just be mistaking it for anther part of OH.

There's maps with theses labels but the label is just for references only since some of  these future build looks like theses other products.

So far the only builder I know for sure is IP and they are building Piedmont, Petaluma  and Belevedere successor here.  There will be other builders and building something similar to Capella, Varenna and Mesinna  but no confirmation yet.

marmott said:
Got to love the "reasoning" behind it:

Well, its pretty common on many of these new builds.  If one opt for the conservatory in many of these new homes, they will get this less than 10 ft back yard.  However, its not the entire yard, just portion of it.

Here's Strada's for example:

1e8dci.jpg

index.php

AW said:
Compressed-Village said:
marmott said:

Holly cow Bat-man, 6 feet rear yard setback is proposed. Talking about being small yard in the previous new homes. Now there is no yard. Soon to be the normal standard. BIG LOTS WINS. The big lot and big backyard trumped elevations and orchard view if any. Pavillion Park still prefer for new and big lot.
People will have to shimmy along the side of the house, kind of like doing a sideways limbo. Add the AC units and some planters and you might have to do a balance beam type routine to get through. But on the positive side if you need to borrow sugar from your neighbor, you can probably reach into their pantry without getting up...

lnc said:
Well, its pretty common on many of these new builds.  If one opt for the conservatory in many of these new homes, they will get this less than 10 ft back yard.  However, its not the entire yard, just portion of it.

Thanks for clarifying.

BruinDoc said:
AW said:
Compressed-Village said:
marmott said:

People will have to shimmy along the side of the house, kind of like doing a sideways limbo. Add the AC units and some planters and you might have to do a balance beam type routine to get through. But on the positive side if you need to borrow sugar from your neighbor, you can probably reach into their pantry without getting up...

:) Ha ha funny. And be careful not to break wind in the kitchen, hurry run to the closet or closest restroom or your neighbor will chime in.

The city has no backbone. All they see is $$$. They acquiesce to all the builder requests for alternative setback standards.

Back