Orchard Hills - Capella by Taylor Morrison

bones said:
lnc said:
But if you sign in/register right now, you can't bring in you favorite broker to get rebate on your new home.  Unless you sign in with a fake info. >:D

I don't necessarily think this is true.  Pre-qual and signing your broker in are two different things.  I've pre-qualed before through the various builders and then brought my agent in to the sales office to register her.  No problems.

yeah most builders let you sign up through their website and prequal and on your visit to the development is when you need your broker/agent present.

Prequal I agree - it's okay.

But the "VIP Tour" - is a kicker. They are spending there time showing you the place..etc. (depends what the tour consists of)

ilovecheese said:
I really can't imagine these homes going for 1.4 million when they aren't in IUSD.

Tustin schools are fantastic.. at least the ones tied to these homes.  People love Irvine.. especially new parts of Irvine.. especially prestigious parts of Irvine. 

sitemap_zps08d1f964.jpg

Where's my yard?  :'(

bones said:
lnc said:
But if you sign in/register right now, you can't bring in you favorite broker to get rebate on your new home.  Unless you sign in with a fake info. >:D

I don't necessarily think this is true.  Pre-qual and signing your broker in are two different things.  I've pre-qualed before through the various builders and then brought my agent in to the sales office to register her.  No problems.

That is correct. You bring broker the day they call your name.  Now too bad 59 cash buyers are ahead of me...

Meggie said:
Wow.  I expected zero lot line for IP homes but not for the homes at the gated community. 

I think those purchase in PP are laughing out loud right now.

lnc said:
Meggie said:
Wow.  I expected zero lot line for IP homes but not for the homes at the gated community. 

I think those purchase in PP are laughing out loud right now.

I thought the same except we don't know the MR yet for OH.  Although most likely they won't differ much.

lovingit said:
Meggie said:

where did you get info that these are zero lot lines?

Capella are not zero lot line homes, but the lot are so small, it feel like a zero lot line detach condos.  I think Maggie just use the tern "zero lot line" loosely as a description not literally.

I just received an email for pre-qualification for Saviero and Capella from Taylor Morrison this morning.  I guess Pre-qualification is starting to begin for Orchard Hills.

VIP Tour starts May 3rd.  They can't even spell their own Models correctly  in their website - Savierro or Saviero?

http://www.taylormorrison.com/new-homes/california/southern-california/irvine/orchard-hills-prequal?_cldee=YnVybmVyODE4QHlhaG9vLmNvbQ%3d%3d&utm_source=ClickDimensions&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=So%20Cal%20Saviero%20PQ

I wonder why TM does this?  Plan 2 kitchen island has no sink like Plan 1 and 3.  Not sure why they would not have the consistency.  Do people prefer an island without a sink?

Back