Orange County Great Park: Sports park, water park, ice rink, golf course

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
Are you saying I'm lying, spreading fake news and hoax while putting my hand on the Bible?

4 sho
That guy is not Belly for the 2nd time.

Is that a personal attack on me?

Idk you tell me. I?m kind of joking around. But we all know he ain?t Belly.

You can bet I'm 90% joking around in this forum EXCEPT when I'm talking about God or Bible. So if you intend to attack me personally, that's actually totally fine. But when you bring in the word Bible like that, it could mislead people that God believers are lying around. THAT, I cannot tolerate and WILL fight for it.

I've said this before, but just to be clear on you or anyone else who might misunderstand, whenever I say "Welcome back, YF!" it's a joke. Sometimes it could really be YF that I'm welcoming, but then also I myself am just joking around, having fun, for entertainment purposes only. If you or anyone is annoyed, please do let me know. I'll stop.

I don't need to say these following but will say for you for the sake of the analogy between these two individuals' writings. The reason I said LL is YF is because their style of bringing down Irvine or GP is kinda similar. Their sarcasm and choice of words are sometimes exact. Of course they do have different opinions here and there also if you dive in and start categorizing all their opinions written. I personally think LL is NOT YF, but since they do have some common thoughts, I'm just having fun with that myself. I myself have been accused of being YF or even his wife by some TI members including you. So I thought I could have some freedom to have fun at that.

Mety said:
I don't need to say these following but will say for you for the sake of the analogy between these two individuals' writings. The reason I said LL is YF is because their style of bringing down Irvine or GP is kinda similar. Their sarcasm and choice of words are sometimes exact. Of course they do have different opinions here and there also if you dive in and start categorizing all their opinions written. I personally think LL is NOT YF, but since they do have some common thoughts, I'm just having fun with that myself. I myself have been accused of being YF or even his wife by some TI members including you. So I thought I could have some freedom to have fun at that.

I mean to be fair the Great Park does suck.

magicj1zz left because people in his reality figured out who he is.  His posts were informative, but also had a lot of racism and trolling which would look bad in a professional environment.  I liked all his posts including the racist and offensive ones.  Too bad he couldn't stay anon.

Liar Loan said:
Mety said:

I mean to be fair the Great Park does suck.

mjqRa4P.gif

gif replaced with a better one

zubs said:
magicj1zz left because people in his reality figured out who he is.  His posts were informative, but also had a lot of racism and trolling which would look bad in a professional environment.  I liked all his posts including the racist and offensive ones.  Too bad he couldn't stay anon.

Is magicj1zz YellowFever? Yeah, I loved his posts. To be real honest, I almost bought GP, but then I checked his posts randomly and decided not to buy there. Real informative indeed.

Mety said:
zubs said:

Is magicj1zz YellowFever? Yeah, I loved his posts. To be real honest, I almost bought GP, but then I checked his posts randomly and decided not to buy there. Real informative indeed.

gladiacmx, magicj1zz, bang bros, yellow fever, burn that belly....am I missing anything?

zubs said:

I'm always conscious of what personal details I share.  There are former posters like awgee that seemed very unhinged at times, and I would not want somebody like that knowing my personal details.

It's not as big of a deal now, but there was a time during the Great Recession when mortgage companies were very sensitive about what the media was portraying about them.  One time I met up with one of the OC Register bloggers for lunch and a coworker of mine happened to be in the same restaurant.  I started sweating bullets, but in reality this coworker probably wouldn't have recognized the OCR reporter anyway.  It felt like a close call though.  I would have been fired instantly if they had realized who my lunch companion was and told our company leadership.

Happiness said:
Mety said:
zubs said:

gladiacmx, magicj1zz, bang bros, yellow fever, burn that belly....am I missing anything?

sherwinsalehii - that teenager dude with instagram

Happiness said:
Mety said:
zubs said:

He should just come back with a new name.

He can't come back because he needs to be anonymous to be able to post his real thoughts.

The only way he can come back to post is with a new name, and everyone doesn't know it's him or people pretend it's not him....a handle like mety might work?  But we'll pretend it's not him so he can stay anon.

zubs said:
He can't come back because he needs to be anonymous to be able to post his real thoughts.

The only way he can come back to post is with a new name, and everyone doesn't know it's him or people pretend it's not him....a handle like mety might work?  But we'll pretend it's not him so he can stay anon.

You can keep believing I?m YF. I?m actually honored since you said you loved all his posts so that makes you love all my posts.

But in all seriousness, if anyone studied the literature of language, it?s obvious he writes better than me. I?m not as a good compositor or a writer than magicyellowbellybro. 

Mety said:
zubs said:

You can keep believing I?m YF. I?m actually honored since you said you loved all his posts so that makes you love all my posts.

But in all seriousness, if anyone studied the literature of language, it?s obvious he writes better than me. I?m not as a good compositor or a writer than magicyellowbellybro.

Didn?t they call you YF?s baby moma?

eyephone said:
Mety said:
zubs said:

Didn?t they call you YF?s baby moma?

His wife, but they were joking. Were you serious on accusing me as yelly?

Mety said:
zubs said:

You never post photos of your scantily clad come hither Mainland China "girlfriends" so I know you are not YF.

Happiness said:
Mety said:
zubs said:

There's probably a whole new generation of TI'ers that have no idea who "belly" or YF or BTB is.  So sad.

Back