Orange County Great Park: Sports park, water park, ice rink, golf course

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
zubs said:
He can't come back because he needs to be anonymous to be able to post his real thoughts.

The only way he can come back to post is with a new name, and everyone doesn't know it's him or people pretend it's not him....a handle like mety might work?  But we'll pretend it's not him so he can stay anon.

You can keep believing I?m YF. I?m actually honored since you said you loved all his posts so that makes you love all my posts.

But in all seriousness, if anyone studied the literature of language, it?s obvious he writes better than me. I?m not as a good compositor or a writer than magicyellowbellybro.

Didn?t they call you YF?s baby moma?

His wife, but they were joking. Were you serious on accusing me as yelly?

Maybe they were joking. What can I say? You sounded like him before. You still do when you market Eastwood giving the detailed inside info about the neighborhood and listing.

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
Are you saying I'm lying, spreading fake news and hoax while putting my hand on the Bible?

4 sho
That guy is not Belly for the 2nd time.

Is that a personal attack on me?

Idk you tell me. I?m kind of joking around. But we all know he ain?t Belly.

You can bet I'm 90% joking around in this forum EXCEPT when I'm talking about God or Bible. So if you intend to attack me personally, that's actually totally fine. But when you bring in the word Bible like that, it could mislead people that God believers are lying around. THAT, I cannot tolerate and WILL fight for it.

I've said this before, but just to be clear on you or anyone else who might misunderstand, whenever I say "Welcome back, YF!" it's a joke. Sometimes it could really be YF that I'm welcoming, but then also I myself am just joking around, having fun, for entertainment purposes only. If you or anyone is annoyed, please do let me know. I'll stop.

I don't need to say these following but will say for you for the sake of the analogy between these two individuals' writings. The reason I said LL is YF is because their style of bringing down Irvine or GP is kinda similar. Their sarcasm and choice of words are sometimes exact. Of course they do have different opinions here and there also if you dive in and start categorizing all their opinions written. I personally think LL is NOT YF, but since they do have some common thoughts, I'm just having fun with that myself. I myself have been accused of being YF or even his wife by some TI members including you. So I thought I could have some freedom to have fun at that.

wrong wrong wrong. Again your wrong.
Belly is 200% for Irvine besides GP and Liar is not.
Belly is about the bling bling and Liar is not. (Belly?s sports car, check it out yo, new home, latest phone)
Belly had great food reviews of popular resutaunts. I have not heard a food review from Liar.
Belly doesn?t care about politics and Liar does. (Liar forces his view on people, Belly says one thing and people agree and follow)

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
Are you saying I'm lying, spreading fake news and hoax while putting my hand on the Bible?

4 sho
That guy is not Belly for the 2nd time.

Is that a personal attack on me?

Idk you tell me. I?m kind of joking around. But we all know he ain?t Belly.

You can bet I'm 90% joking around in this forum EXCEPT when I'm talking about God or Bible. So if you intend to attack me personally, that's actually totally fine. But when you bring in the word Bible like that, it could mislead people that God believers are lying around. THAT, I cannot tolerate and WILL fight for it.

I've said this before, but just to be clear on you or anyone else who might misunderstand, whenever I say "Welcome back, YF!" it's a joke. Sometimes it could really be YF that I'm welcoming, but then also I myself am just joking around, having fun, for entertainment purposes only. If you or anyone is annoyed, please do let me know. I'll stop.

I don't need to say these following but will say for you for the sake of the analogy between these two individuals' writings. The reason I said LL is YF is because their style of bringing down Irvine or GP is kinda similar. Their sarcasm and choice of words are sometimes exact. Of course they do have different opinions here and there also if you dive in and start categorizing all their opinions written. I personally think LL is NOT YF, but since they do have some common thoughts, I'm just having fun with that myself. I myself have been accused of being YF or even his wife by some TI members including you. So I thought I could have some freedom to have fun at that.

wrong wrong wrong. Again your wrong.
Belly is 200% for Irvine besides GP and Liar is not.
Belly is about the bling bling and Liar is not. (Belly?s sports car, check it out yo, new home, latest phone)
Belly had great food reviews of popular resutaunts. I have not heard a food review from Liar.
Belly doesn?t care about politics and Liar does. (Liar forces his view on people, Belly says one thing and people agree and follow)

If you wanna say I?m wrong, then ok, you can keep saying that. Maybe YF himself can come one day and make it clear, but he didn?t really like Irvine. He saw the city as a good opportunity to make more money from RE, but he never really liked the city if you really read carefully of what he wrote. I mean, why in the world would he make the environmental hazard posts/sheets to bring down every village in Irvine if he?s 200% for Irvine? He also specifically said he doesn?t want to do any other business in Irvine because of the political corruption and whatnot. Well, most of his posts are only ?.? so you might not remember lol. But if you want to believe I?m wrong and you?re right then keep thinking that way.

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
zubs said:
He can't come back because he needs to be anonymous to be able to post his real thoughts.

The only way he can come back to post is with a new name, and everyone doesn't know it's him or people pretend it's not him....a handle like mety might work?  But we'll pretend it's not him so he can stay anon.

You can keep believing I?m YF. I?m actually honored since you said you loved all his posts so that makes you love all my posts.

But in all seriousness, if anyone studied the literature of language, it?s obvious he writes better than me. I?m not as a good compositor or a writer than magicyellowbellybro.

Didn?t they call you YF?s baby moma?

His wife, but they were joking. Were you serious on accusing me as yelly?

Maybe they were joking. What can I say? You sounded like him before. You still do when you market Eastwood giving the detailed inside info about the neighborhood and listing.

If you still think I?m him sometimes, then you can?t say I?m wrong since you wouldn?t say he?s wrong, would you?  ;D

Man, how in the world did this GP thread turn into a YellowFever discussion? Well, at least we?re not talking bad behind him.  ;)

Happiness said:
Mety said:
zubs said:

You never post photos of your scantily clad come hither Mainland China "girlfriends" so I know you are not YF.

What a legend.

paydawg said:
Happiness said:
Mety said:
zubs said:
magicj1zz left because people in his reality figured out who he is.  His posts were informative, but also had a lot of racism and trolling which would look bad in a professional environment.  I liked all his posts including the racist and offensive ones.  Too bad he couldn't stay anon.

Is magicj1zz YellowFever? Yeah, I loved his posts. To be real honest, I almost bought GP, but then I checked his posts randomly and decided not to buy there. Real informative indeed.

gladiacmx, magicj1zz, bang bros, yellow fever, burn that belly....am I missing anything?

There's probably a whole new generation of TI'ers that have no idea who "belly" or YF or BTB is.  So sad.

A legend will always be remembered.

You know what?s karma for anyone who posts about ?fake? veterans, ?Japs? and ?ni99ers?? Spending 8 hours manually editing his hundreds of posts one by one to ?.? and ?x?.

Rizdak said:
You know what?s karma for anyone who posts about ?fake? veterans, ?Japs? and ?ni99ers?? Spending 8 hours manually editing his hundreds of posts one by one to ?.? and ?x?.

Rizdak, nice to see you still around.

I?m with you, on his characters.

Many things he posted were full of sh*t and garbages.

Hence, the many hours, NOT 8, that was spent going back to delete and X out. This does tell me that those who posted and now you see an empty comments had said something with either regrets or with fears.

Posters, should just have to relax, have fun and understand that everyone are entitled to their ideas or opinions and should just leave it where his thoughts at the time.

I thought he wrote a program to scrub his posts...atleast that is what he said.  I don't think he spent hours and hours doing it manually.

Free Great Park balloon rides for five years due to sponsorship, Great Park Parking Garage, U.S. Olympic Water Polo Center and Field House (Indoor Gym) approved by the city today.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Home for USA Water Polo to make a splash at Orange County Great Park ? Orange County Register
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.oc...ake-a-splash-at-orange-county-great-park/amp/

?Under a partnership with developer FivePoint Holdings, which created many of the park?s existing features, the city will build a pool facility where the U.S. Olympic team will train as well as a field house for basketball and volleyball and a parking garage to serve those and the park?s other sports facilities. In another deal finalized Tuesday, rides on the Great Park balloon become free again.

I think we?ll finally be able to call Irvine our home,? two-time Olympian Maggie Steffens said in celebrating the facility where the U.S. men?s and women?s water polo teams will be able to practice together and host tournaments.

Tuesday?s decision, applauded at an afternoon Great Park board meeting and approved by the Irvine City Council the same evening, means the city will build $250 million in projects and pay for them by borrowing against future taxes homeowners pay toward the area?s community facilities. Once they?re open, the facilities will complete the 688-acre park?s sports-focused western quadrant.

Also Tuesday, FivePoint agreed to sponsor the Great Park?s iconic orange balloon ride ? originally a gift to the city from the developer ? and drop the $10 admission charge.

With financing in place, officials will complete final design of the water polo facility and may begin construction by early 2021. That gives ample time for the national teams to move in and begin preparing for the 2024 Paris Olympics, USA Water Polo CEO Christopher Ramsey said in an interview Monday.

He also stressed the community benefits of the pool complex: USA Water Polo offers water safety programs and has recreational leagues for athletes of all ages, and while it will manage the facility, the city will get guaranteed pool time for its own swimming activities.

?For us, this is a dream come true,? Ramsey said. ?We could not be doing the scale of what we?re doing without this partnership.?

The financing arrangement appears advantageous to the city, which won?t have to spend its own money on construction.

As homes are built and sold in Great Park neighborhoods, those homeowners pay taxes toward infrastructure and maintenance at the park, and some of the money will be available to the city and the developer to add more park features, FivePoint CEO Emile Haddad said. The financing arrangement does not increase the tax rate.

?If you build the right amenities, people will be willing to pay you a premium? to live near and regularly enjoy them, he said.

FivePoint is pledging the $250 million out of the pool of taxes it expects in the future, but it?s not losing revenue, because those dollars must be spent for the Great Park?s benefit, Irvine City Manager John Russo said.

The additional park amenities also benefit FivePoint: the city Planning Commission on Thursday, Oct. 17, approved the developer?s plans for a hotel, restaurants, shops and offices on the park?s edge. The businesses will have something of a captive audience of people attending sports tournaments and competitions or using the park?s trails and open space. Besides water polo, the park has soccer, baseball and softball fields, tennis courts and an ice rink where the Anaheim Ducks hold some practices.

Having the new facilities and parking ?adds a tremendous value? to FivePoint?s developments, Russo said.

The balloon has been at the Great Park since before there even was a park. But until Irvine struck the sponsorship deal with FivePoint, city leaders worried they?d have to shut the balloon down because it was running at a loss.

?This is really great news,? Mayor Christina Shea said Tuesday. ?Now we?re saving residents a million, almost a million dollars a year.?

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Attachments

• 8F0BFAE9-96C8-424D-9BCC-937D422DA7DC.png
    8F0BFAE9-96C8-424D-9BCC-937D422DA7DC.png
    699.5 KB · Views: 833
  • C857373C-6629-468C-8C98-862AAC248CBE.png
    C857373C-6629-468C-8C98-862AAC248CBE.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 800
  • 11368F8C-863B-4FD1-B909-533B592B773E.png
    11368F8C-863B-4FD1-B909-533B592B773E.png
    343.5 KB · Views: 768
  • 7389FDF8-F6EB-4221-AF65-2F50A8E9692B.png
    7389FDF8-F6EB-4221-AF65-2F50A8E9692B.png
    331.1 KB · Views: 750
Maybe GP can host some 2028 Olympic events and GP residents can Airbnb out their homes for two weeks. May be enough to cover MR for a year or two.

Liar Loan said:
zubs said:
magicj1zz left because people in his reality figured out who he is.  His posts were informative, but also had a lot of racism and trolling which would look bad in a professional environment.  I liked all his posts including the racist and offensive ones.  Too bad he couldn't stay anon.

I'm always conscious of what personal details I share.  There are former posters like awgee that seemed very unhinged at times, and I would not want somebody like that knowing my personal details.

It's not as big of a deal now, but there was a time during the Great Recession when mortgage companies were very sensitive about what the media was portraying about them.  One time I met up with one of the OC Register bloggers for lunch and a coworker of mine happened to be in the same restaurant.  I started sweating bullets, but in reality this coworker probably wouldn't have recognized the OCR reporter anyway.  It felt like a close call though.  I would have been fired instantly if they had realized who my lunch companion was and told our company leadership.

I missed this post. Yeah... that's also why I try to protect my anonymity.

It's unfortunate that you can't have an opinion in your personal life without having it affect your job.

irvinehomeowner said:
Liar Loan said:
zubs said:

I'm always conscious of what personal details I share.  There are former posters like awgee that seemed very unhinged at times, and I would not want somebody like that knowing my personal details.

It's not as big of a deal now, but there was a time during the Great Recession when mortgage companies were very sensitive about what the media was portraying about them.  One time I met up with one of the OC Register bloggers for lunch and a coworker of mine happened to be in the same restaurant.  I started sweating bullets, but in reality this coworker probably wouldn't have recognized the OCR reporter anyway.  It felt like a close call though.  I would have been fired instantly if they had realized who my lunch companion was and told our company leadership.

It's unfortunate that you can't have an opinion in your personal life without having it affect your job.

case in point: nba and china

in reality, we all just shut up and dribble  ;)

irvinehomeowner said:
Liar Loan said:
zubs said:

I think staying anonymous is good, but at the same time it's kind of sad we don't know what happened to those who are not here anymore.

Well... semi-anonymous... there are a few of us who have met in real life and still stay in contact.

I'm still wary of meet-ups because one member tried to get personal information about me from someone I have met.

It?s not to hard to figure out. When you tell blog about the spots car that you drive, village location, and model of house.

Also, don?t blame me for past incidents. I didn?t chase someone in a parking lot the other person did. I just heard about it. I thought it was fake news but I guess it was true. Lol

eyephone said:
It?s not to hard to figure out. When you tell blog about the spots car that you drive, village location, and model of house.

Also, don?t blame me for past incidents. I didn?t chase someone in a parking lot the other person did. I just heard about it. I thought it was fake news but I guess it was true. Lol

Someone actually wrote here what car they drive, what model and village they live?
Even if they did, what if it's not true? They could make up whole stories. Someone could say "I drive Lambo and live in OH Reserve" while they actually live in Eastwood Delano above garages.

Back