Orange County Great Park: Sports park, water park, ice rink, golf course

Compressed-Village said:
Let's settle it in the ring. 9 rounds at OC kick boxing. Who's in?

I wasn?t at the the parking lot. It was a current member and an ex member. (Allegedly) lol

Compressed-Village said:

Violence is not an answer. If you really like physical conflicts, then I suggest a career path of becoming a fighter in UFC.

Mety said:
eyephone said:
It?s not to hard to figure out. When you tell blog about the spots car that you drive, village location, and model of house.

Also, don?t blame me for past incidents. I didn?t chase someone in a parking lot the other person did. I just heard about it. I thought it was fake news but I guess it was true. Lol

Someone actually wrote here what car they drive, what model and village they live?
Even if they did, what if it's not true? They could make up whole stories. Someone could say "I drive Lambo and live in OH Reserve" while they actually live in Eastwood Delano above garages.

True. But we all know where.
It?s the image he wanted to portray. (Bling bling)

irvinehomeowner said:
Well... semi-anonymous... there are a few of us who have met in real life and still stay in contact.

I'm still wary of meet-ups because one member tried to get personal information about me from someone I have met.

I wouldn't be worry about it IHO, as soon as you tell them to meet up and duke it out, the dogs will put its tail between its legs and bow down.

Compressed-Village said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Well... semi-anonymous... there are a few of us who have met in real life and still stay in contact.

I'm still wary of meet-ups because one member tried to get personal information about me from someone I have met.

I wouldn't be worry about it IHO, as soon as you tell them to meet up and duke it out, the dogs will put its tail between its legs and bow down.

The story is posted on TI. You just have to search for it.

Mety said:
Compressed-Village said:

Violence is not an answer. If you really like physical conflicts, then I suggest a career path of becoming a fighter in UFC.

Dig into the Chicken threads. You will know that no ones here wants violence, its the truth we after. So I have to say IHO does a good job of defending his beliefs. It might ruffle some feathers, so be it TOUGH...

Back