NBA 2015-2016

eyephone said:
jmoney74 said:
eyephone said:
Draymond Green suspended for game 5.

So if Lebron complains the NBA takes action? Does the NBA want to extend this series for better ratings?

Lol NBA at it's best

Not Kyrie?

Game 7 - I guess this is what the NBA wanted. Also, Lebron will get the MVP with the title? (picture perfect for the NBA)

NBA is so.. ugh.. rigged (to an extent). 

Their ratings have been down this year so need to make it up.

Look out for the big market teams to come back up.  Lakers? 

eyephone said:
jmoney74 said:
eyephone said:
Draymond Green suspended for game 5.

So if Lebron complains the NBA takes action? Does the NBA want to extend this series for better ratings?

Lol NBA at it's best

Game 7 - I guess this is what the NBA wanted. Also, Lebron will get the MVP with the title? (picture perfect for the NBA)

I wouldn't mind seeing Cleveland win, but I don't see how the Cavs can beat GSW 3x in a row.  I think GSW wins in a rout. 

Go LBJ!!

I remember when all you haters said LBJ would never get a ring... but now he as 2 and he's been to the Finals 6 times in a row.

#KingBandWagon

Curry throwing his mouthpiece was hilarious, love watching the MVP crumble, and I still don't like Lebron but grateful for a game 7 on my holiday. 

irvinehomeowner said:
Go LBJ!!

I remember when all you haters said LBJ would never get a ring... but now he as 2 and he's been to the Finals 6 times in a row.

#KingBandWagon

Meh. Rings require a ton of luck. Bron's greatness is self evident. Even if he never earned a single ring, he'd still be the greatest player of this generation.

What's sad is that he only has four MVPs and Kobe only has one.

The NBA is in dire need of good rivalries.  The clippers GS one just never lived up.  The East is like a cake walk for any team Lebron plays on.  Shows his greatness but also shows the big drop off in talent. 

jmoney74 said:
The NBA is in dire need of good rivalries.  The clippers GS one just never lived up.  The East is like a cake walk for any team Lebron plays on.  Shows his greatness but also shows the big drop off in talent.

Maybe KD will head to the Celtics and start a new rivalry!

irvinehomeowner said:
I think GS has the advantage this Sunday but I really want the Cavs to win.

Am I the only one who dislikes Draymond?

Supposed to. He's the guy you want on your team.

ps9 said:
Curry throwing his mouthpiece was hilarious, love watching the MVP crumble, and I still don't like Lebron but grateful for a game 7 on my holiday.

The NBA refs made horrible calls, people are complaining over the radio. ( 3 fouls that were questionable against curry)

When's the last time a super star fouled out in a NBA Finals game?
Shaq in 2000 fouled out in the finals. (He was the mvp of the season and fouled out during the finals)

Perspective said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Go LBJ!!

#KingBandWagon

Meh. Rings require a ton of luck. Bron's greatness is self evident. Even if he never earned a single ring, he'd still be the greatest player of this generation.

What's sad is that he only has four MVPs and Kobe only has one.

Kobe didnt care about MVP. He cared about the rings.

One of the better game 7s, don't care for Warriors, definitely don't care for Lebron, but nice to see a championship brought back to the crappy town of Cleveland. 

ps9 said:
One of the better game 7s, don't care for Warriors, definitely don't care for Lebron, but nice to see a championship brought back to the crappy town of Cleveland.

Hopefully now NBA can give up their love affair with Dan Gilbert

The Bay Area has earned this bad luck. The Giants have won three championships recently, never being the best team, relying on a ton of luck. Now the Warriors, clearly the best team over a full season's sample size, ran into some bad luck. Oh well. Sorry for your loss!  :-X

Lebron > Jordan.

It's pretty impressive to win titles with two completely different teams. Jordan, magic and bird always had the same core team.

Back