NBA 2015-2016

irvinehomeowner said:
Not looking good for the Cavs... no excuses this time around with Kyrie and Love both healthy.

Just out-gunned.. There is no ball movement or even player movement from the Cavs.. Just isolation ball.

I keep remembering Western Conference finals game 6 in OKC, they had these guys on the ropes and they (OKC) were at home.

Should / Woulda / Coulda been KD's year if they could have finished them off properly.  I bet they're thinking the same thing watching the finals from home.

CkSfd_8XIAIUdAo.jpg

Last year was much more entertaining watching the one man show. 
This year is the worst.  Blow out so early means watching the bench players getting major playing time.  Might as well just go watch d-league or summer league games.

irvinehomeowner said:
Maybe the Cavs should have kept Wiggins. :)

There's no "maybe" involved. It was an easy decision then, but it's very easy in hindsight to see that a dynamic well rounded young wing on a relatively tiny contract would compliment Bron's Cavs much better than an absolutely no defense, three-shooting big with inflated stats.

I really didn't like the Love trade back then.

You already saw that the NBA was moving towards a more athletic dynamic... why spend max money on slow rebounder... sure he could shoot the 3 but that didn't make up for his lack of defense.

Have the doctors extend his PE pass.

Not sure what anyone saw in Love.. he was probably a little better version of Cedric Ceballos.  I like his play but he is definitely not max player material.

The Cavs WILL shop Love this summer, and the Celtics among others will be interested. The question remains, what offers will the Cavs receive?

I think the Celts would offer the # 3 and another token player or two, but that's about it. Neither the Sixers nor Lakers would offer the #s 1 or 2.

Draymond Green suspended for game 5.

So if Lebron complains the NBA takes action? Does the NBA want to extend this series for better ratings?

eyephone said:

So if Lebron complains the NBA takes action? Does the NBA want to extend this series for better ratings?

Lol NBA at it's best

jmoney74 said:
eyephone said:

Lol NBA at it's best

Game 7 - I guess this is what the NBA wanted. Also, Lebron will get the MVP with the title? (picture perfect for the NBA)

Back