NBA 2015-2016

Reports coming out about how friendly KD was with Draymond. I did not know that.

Supposedly a point of contention with Westbrook that he was chummy with him even during their playoff series.

Also, KD and Westbrook not really getting along as well as people thought. Makes the GSW signing a no-brainer.

The hopes of the Lakers getting Westbrook to bring KD to LA are evaporating. Most likely scenario is KD gets a ring (or two, or three...) with GSW and then does a LeBron and either goes back to OKC (doubtful) or ends up in Washington.

Enes Kanter's solution to stop burning KD jerseys:

Cm0COCkUcAA3rai.jpg

irvinehomeowner said:
Reports coming out about how friendly KD was with Draymond. I did not know that.

Supposedly a point of contention with Westbrook that he was chummy with him even during their playoff series.

Also, KD and Westbrook not really getting along as well as people thought. Makes the GSW signing a no-brainer.

The hopes of the Lakers getting Westbrook to bring KD to LA are evaporating. Most likely scenario is KD gets a ring (or two, or three...) with GSW and then does a LeBron and either goes back to OKC (doubtful) or ends up in Washington.

Also read that Westbrook refused to commit to resigning with OKC next season. KD doesn't want to be stuck there as the only star. Wise decision KD.

Tim Duncan retires.

Almost the exact opposite of Kobe... very quiet exit and a fairly drama-free career but still the same number of rings.

I want whatever D Rose is smoking...

How high are expectations for the revamped New York Knicks? New point guard Derrick Rose curiously said some people have put New York in the same "super team" class as the Golden State Warriors.

"With these teams right now, they're saying us and Golden State are the super teams, and they're trying not to build that many super teams, and [commissioner] Adam Silver came out with the statement and this and that," Rose said during a recent interview with NBA.com.

paydawg said:

How high are expectations for the revamped New York Knicks? New point guard Derrick Rose curiously said some people have put New York in the same "super team" class as the Golden State Warriors.

"With these teams right now, they're saying us and Golden State are the super teams, and they're trying not to build that many super teams, and [commissioner] Adam Silver came out with the statement and this and that," Rose said during a recent interview with NBA.com.

Maybe he's taken a few public speaking courses at Trump University?

People who are still playing NBA 2k12 and just added a custom player for Pork must feel like Knicks are  a super team.

paydawg said:

Back