NBA 2015-2016

The thing about the mascot dunks is I think Gordon used him to elevate himself higher (pushed off while grabbing the ball), whereas Levine's dunks were all his own hops.

But the sitting dunk did look really good.

I thought Paul George was going to surpass Wilt Chamberlain's NBA All Star game single game scoring record. But Coach Pop put Draymond and KD on Paul George.

Cdq-PiUWEAEZlQf.jpg

ps9 said:
Watch warriors lose or Kobe's last game?

Gotta watch Kob. I was a small kid during Magic's Showtime era, and completely obsessed with the Lakers during Kob's reign. My favorite sports moment was screaming and jumping like crazy when Kob lobbed the ball to Shaq for that alley-oop vs. the Blazers resurrecting an eventual championship.

Warriors got boring when they were up by 20.

Which was good because it made me switch to the Laker game which ended up being a really great way to end Kobe's career.

As much as I'm not a fan of Kobe, I do like that they came back to win and finished the season on Kobe's scoring. I do think Utah may have given in a bit but that's how it should be (I actually thought that in the last minute they were just going to hand the ball back to Kobe :) ).

On the other hand, Steph Curry was ridiculous this season. He joins the 50-40-90 club and is the only one on that list to average 30 points for the season (so he has his own list, 50-40-90-30).

I watched warriors and didn't switch over.  Saw the last 2 minutes of the Lakers game just now on one of my feeds. Great performance. But is it me or was the Kobe final season love fest a bit much? #clearlynotalakersfan

My favorite 2 weeks of the year, next time I gotta vacation and just watch 4 games every day.  Go Blazers! 

So ps9's Blazers aren't looking very good but let's see what happens in Portland.

Seems like the Clips have upped their defense this postseason.

So funny how all the ESPNLA 710 radio peeps are talking trash on the Clips but where are the Lakers? No loyalty to LA.

Not sure why the NBA is wasting everyone's time with these "playoffs".  Just give Golden State the trophy and we can all go home and relax.

J.Lin playing well?  Must be the mini man-bun.  The more hair you have the better and more fouls you draw.  Or maybe drawing from MJ.

Back