NBA 2012-13, discuss, fantasy, Lakers, etc.

Well... it's a Clipper game so Fox/PT will show it.

I was irritated that NBATV blacked it out on Wed.

My draft wasn't very good... I think you're lucky that IR2 took Durant instead of LBJ.

I'd pick Durant over LBJ simply because Miami is going to run away in the East during regular season and LBJ will not play as many minutes down the stretch.

OKC needs to compete with Clippers, SA or perhaps Lakers for the best record in the West.

irvinehomeowner said:
Well... it's a Clipper game so Fox/PT will show it.

I was irritated that NBATV blacked it out on Wed.

My draft wasn't very good... I think you're lucky that IR2 took Durant instead of LBJ.

Okay.... so Yahoo Support was able to change it back to "Daily - Tomorrow". What that means is each day you can change your lineup before the players' games start. But for adds and drops, they don't take effect until the next day.

This way we can deal with mid-week injuries. Also, the weekly lineup deadline was usually on Sunday night so for those who forgot untiil Monday morning, they got locked into a bad lineup for the week. This gives us more flexibility.

For those who don't want to manage your team as much, just set all 7 days in advance and leave it alone the whole week... that's usually what I do unless there is an injury or I pick someone up off of free agency.

Good luck... our first week starts tomorrow... Flop City's lineup looks good.

So that's my 1st round pick at #4. Admittedly it is a little high but I like Harden. Durant and Lebron really have no equal in standard 9 cat. leagues because they are both at least 7 category monsters. Paul is a 6/7 category monster so he is rightfully at 3. At no 4 I really have to gamble and I feel Harden is the only one who has top 3 potential and the only one who can match Lebron/Durant's production in some weeks. Westbrook is a safer #4 pick but he is what he is.

Any way, homer ends up with Westbrook and Howard which I think it is an awesome combination (the best 1+2 round picks among the 8 teams). Both proven, still in their youthful prime and are very durable.

irvinehomeowner said:
Harden is a monster.

With Harden's break out performance, it is scary to think OKC could've traded Westbrook + spare parts for Dwight.

Harden, Durant, Howard, Ibaka - this team is going to average 70+ wins for the next 5 years.

Your pick was good... I was looking at him at #6... I tend to want to get a scorer with multiple categories as the first pick.

As for Homer... what's funny is he was on autopick... so it was interesting to watch what players fell to him during the draft.

irvinehomeowner said:
Your pick was good... I was looking at him at #6... I tend to want to get a scorer with multiple categories as the first pick.

As for Homer... what's funny is he was on autopick... so it was interesting to watch what players fell to him during the draft.

yep! I'm suprised I got Dhoward!

He's at 41 points with 6 minutes to go in the 3rd...  So 40 points in 18 minutes. I remember watching the game live, what a game.

Sorry about your neck IHO.

Anyone know what channel the Laker game will be on Cox?  Tonight is supposed to be the first airing for the Time Warner Sportsnet on Cox. but I haven't seen anything on the channel lineup yet.

Back