Masks?

Now that it's no longer "in" to wear masks I'm considering wearing mine all the time now.... ;D ;D >:D

Wearing a mask is an altruistic action.
It protects the public from the shit you exhale outta your body.

I remember coughing in an airplane back before COVID and the guy sitting next to me asked me to wear a mask.
It was to keep my germs off him.  He did not wear a mask cause he wasn't coughing.

irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:
Let?s see I saw?1..2..oh wait 0

Is this literal or are you disinforming again?

You're right..only three or four dopes were wearing them... ;D ;D >:D

Attachments

• yogapants.jpg
    yogapants.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 41
  • harry1.png
    harry1.png
    214.7 KB · Views: 41
See...all the coolest people are not wearing masks...I put mine on after reading this article... ;D ;D >:D

Hollywood Super Bowl mask hypocrisy: Outrage after A-list stars such as Ben Affleck and JLo flout California's indoor mandate while kids in the Golden State still have to wear them to school today
California's mask mandate states: 'Masks are required for all individuals in all indoor public settings, regardless of vaccination status from December 15, 2021 through February 15, 2022'
At the Super Bowl in Los Angeles on Sunday night, many celebrities were indoors in private boxes and yet not wearing face masks
Hollywood stars who have been vocal in their support for mask mandates were content not to wear them, sparking widespread anger on Twitter
On Tuesday California's rules will change and only unvaccinated people will be required to wear a face mask in all indoor public settings
Yet even after the new rules kick in on Tuesday, the guidance states: 'Fully vaccinated individuals are recommended to continue indoor masking when the risk may be high' - as in a crowd, like on Sunday night
Among those maskless were Kendall Jenner, 26, Hailey Bieber, 25, and husband Justin, 26; Matt Damon and Charlize Theron; Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck
Prince Harry and Jay-Z were almost alone in wearing face masks - with the rapper even wearing his outdoors on the pitch
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...er-lead-celebrities-Super-Bowl-Inglewood.html

Rules for thee and not for me.
But only IHO argues about semantics and literal meaning of a statement. He is grasping at straws...

Since morekaos is the king of random unvetted "studies":
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0249891

Mask adherence and rate of COVID-19 across the United States

Conclusions

In conclusion, we show that mask wearing adherence, regardless of mask wearing policy, may curb the spread of COVID-19 infections. We recommend renewed efforts be employed to improve adherence to mask wearing.

For the disinformed... the main purpose of masks is to reduce community spread so we can sooner exit this pandemic. There could be some personal protection but it's more so that the infected (asymptomatic or otherwise) do not continue to spread the virus.

morekaos said:
irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:
Let?s see I saw?1..2..oh wait 0

Is this literal or are you disinforming again?

You're right..only three or four dopes were wearing them... ;D ;D >:D

Sorry...turns out only 1-2 dopes...

Did Harry flout LA's VERY strict mask rules? Prince is spotted WITHOUT a face covering in candid snaps as he mingles with Hollywood royalty backstage at Super Bowl - after making sure to cover-up as he was snapped with Eugenie in his free premium suite

Prince Harry and Princess Eugenie watched Los Angeles Rams beat Cincinnati Bengals 23-20 on Sunday
Harry, 37, and Eugenie, 31, sat in premium seats which were part of suite sponsored by tech firm Salesforce
They were dancing during half-time show as Dr Dre led all star rappers including Eminem and Snoop Dogg
Harry's wife Meghan Markle was not in attendance but likely at home at their $14million Montecito mansion
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-LA-Rams-locker-room-watching-Super-Bowl.html

irvinehomeowner said:
Wish there was a way to kick useless posts out of a thread.

Snowflake gonna snowflake.

Just trying to thoroughly answer your question...and point out the uselessness in Realville of mask mandates. Like Communism...looks  good on paper but in real world application?...not so much.

IHO gonna IHO. Ignore anything that goes against the narrative. When you see our elected officials and their celebrity friends dont even follow their own masking rules in the Superbowl...caught on TV for millons to see...

You know, when adjusted for population (1918 we had a third of todays population) the Spanish flu was almost 3 times deadlier for Americans?  The Asian flu was just about as deadly?  These things happen?virus gonna virus no matter what decade.

morekaos said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Just trying to thoroughly answer your question...and point out the uselessness in Realville of mask mandates. Like Communism...looks  good on paper but in real world application?...not so much.

Still useless though. We already knew that was going to happen.

It's like someone posting every day how X politician does Y... when no one really is surprised anymore.

Get it?

If the mask mandate is truly about public health and the politicians believe that, why wouldn't they wear the masks to protect themselves and others?

They don't, so is it really about public health?

irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:
irvinehomeowner said:

It's like someone posting every day how X politician does Y... when no one really is surprised anymore.

Get it?

Then why did you get the vaccination? To be safe.
I rest my case.

akula1488 said:
If the mask mandate is truly about public health and the politicians believe that, why wouldn't they wear the masks to protect themselves and others?

They don't, so is it really about public health?

irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Get it?

Or you believed CNN and Biden that the vaccine was a real effective and safe vaccine that can prevent infection and transmission...

morekaos said:
Or you were forced to by a work or school mandate and had little choice. ;D ;D >:D

You still did not give a reason why you got the vaccine.

akula1488 said:
Or you believed CNN and Biden that the vaccine was a real effective and safe vaccine that can prevent infection and transmission...

morekaos said:
Or you were forced to by a work or school mandate and had little choice. ;D ;D >:D

eyephone said:
You still did not give a reason why you got the vaccine.

akula1488 said:

morekaos said:

Never said I did.

Back