Masks?

morekaos said:
I'm fine with anyone wearing a mask if they want to or forcing your kids to wear them..thats up to you, just don't force me to.

I expect them to have their measles vaccine.

I expect the schools to boot from school if they don?t.

No different.

nosuchreality said:
morekaos said:
I'm fine with anyone wearing a mask if they want to or forcing your kids to wear them..thats up to you, just don't force me to.

No different.

Measles vaccine actually stops you from getting measles (actual vaccine not a treatment)...covid jabs?..not so much.

The tables are turning....

Virginia Dem Says Masks Are Just Political Symbols, ?Forced Masking? Violates 1st Amendment
"As a parent, I've had enough."

A Virginia Democrat state senator had his ?Joe Manchin moment? when, in a fiery letter to the Fairfax County Public Schools superintendent, he responded to the district?s doubling down on what he called ?Forced Masking of Children? by vowing to pass a law prohibiting it ?in the coming days.?

?It has become hard, if not impossible, to find a respected medical researcher who still defends Forced Masking of Children as a public safety measure,? Sen. Chap Petersen wrote Monday. Petersen, a moderate Democrat from Fairfax City, serves in a state senate where Democrats have such a thin majority that, when he votes with Republicans, Republicans can pass legislation.

?The decision to wear a mask in public ? when there is so little correlation with public health ? makes it de facto a political decision. In other words, by wearing a mask in a public setting, the wearer is able to communicate a political message, e.g. ?I Care About Others? or ?I voted for Biden? ? You are forcing children to make a political statement that they (and their parents) may not believe. That violates the First Amendment,? he wrote.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/virg...nals-so-forced-masking-violates-1st-amendment

nosuchreality said:
morekaos said:

No different.

There was a no vaccine movement before covid. But it just got bigger.

The narrative has changed...there is an election coming so the science must change...

For Kids, Mask Mandates No Longer Make Sense

...numerous experts have noted, this study and others that the CDC has relied on have shortcomings. The two Arizona counties in the study, for instance, had different rates of vaccinations. Meanwhile, other analyses have found little evidence that student mask mandates significantly reduce transmission rates. It?s fair to say the evidence is mixed. One might still make a plausible case that masks m
https://www.bloombergquint.com/gadfly/more-states-should-drop-school-mask-mandates-for-children
Copyright ? BloombergQuint

morekaos said:
The narrative has changed...there is an election coming so the science must change...

For Kids, Mask Mandates No Longer Make Sense

...numerous experts have noted, this study and others that the CDC has relied on have shortcomings. The two Arizona counties in the study, for instance, had different rates of vaccinations. Meanwhile, other analyses have found little evidence that student mask mandates significantly reduce transmission rates. It?s fair to say the evidence is mixed. One might still make a plausible case that masks m
https://www.bloombergquint.com/gadfly/more-states-should-drop-school-mask-mandates-for-children
Copyright ? BloombergQuint

Did you vet this? Opinion piece and did you track down these "other analyses"? One not peer reviewed the other from a single school district in... Florida.

Wow... such compelling fact and science based evidence.

Disinformation gonna...

Hm...how many mask wearing people you saw in attendance today in the big game? Disgusting makes it look like it took place in Florida.

morekaos said:
This is going to be so fun to watch (might be better than the commercials) I know a bunch of people going to the Stupidbowl and at $10-30,000 a seat they are never going to wear a mask in there, will they arm the ushers at Sofi? ?..

California Gov Gavin Newsom claims he was 'very judicious' about removing his mask at Rams-Niners game and took it off for a photo with Magic Johnson as he denies flouting his own mandate after huge backlash

California Governor Gavin Newsom claims he was 'very judicious' and only took his face mask off during Sunday's NFC Championship game for a photo op with Magic Johnson
'I was very judicious yesterday ... In my left hand's the mask, and I took a photo,' he said. 'The rest of the time I wore it, as we all should'
Newsom also encouraged all other Californians to wear their masks
However, Republicans shared a photo of the governor apparently maskless at another point during the game
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti and San Francisco Mayor London Breed were also among those flouting mask rules during Sunday's NFC Championship game
In Los Angeles County, where the game was hosted, masks are required in all indoor public spaces and outdoor mega events with more than 5,000 attendees
State mask mandates require Californians to wear masks in all indoor public spaces and workplaces through February 15 regardless of vaccination status
The Democrats appeared to have stepped outside the suite for photos, but in some snaps appeared to be smiling from inside the private box
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ask-NFC-Championship-photo-Magic-Johnson.html

Let?s see I saw?1..2..oh wait 0

They are just good holding their breath. Don't be jealous.

morekaos said:
morekaos said:
This is going to be so fun to watch (might be better than the commercials) I know a bunch of people going to the Stupidbowl and at $10-30,000 a seat they are never going to wear a mask in there, will they arm the ushers at Sofi? ?..

California Gov Gavin Newsom claims he was 'very judicious' about removing his mask at Rams-Niners game and took it off for a photo with Magic Johnson as he denies flouting his own mandate after huge backlash

California Governor Gavin Newsom claims he was 'very judicious' and only took his face mask off during Sunday's NFC Championship game for a photo op with Magic Johnson
'I was very judicious yesterday ... In my left hand's the mask, and I took a photo,' he said. 'The rest of the time I wore it, as we all should'
Newsom also encouraged all other Californians to wear their masks
However, Republicans shared a photo of the governor apparently maskless at another point during the game
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti and San Francisco Mayor London Breed were also among those flouting mask rules during Sunday's NFC Championship game
In Los Angeles County, where the game was hosted, masks are required in all indoor public spaces and outdoor mega events with more than 5,000 attendees
State mask mandates require Californians to wear masks in all indoor public spaces and workplaces through February 15 regardless of vaccination status
The Democrats appeared to have stepped outside the suite for photos, but in some snaps appeared to be smiling from inside the private box
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ask-NFC-Championship-photo-Magic-Johnson.html

Just not the ?in? thing anymore? ;D ;D >:D

Where were the masks? Celebrities and fans enjoy Super Bowl maskless despite mandate

KN95 masks were given out at the Super Bowl, but few attendees, including celebrities, were seen wearing them.

During Sunday's game at SoFi stadium in Inglewood, California, Lebron James, Chris Tucker, Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck, Charlize Theron, Matt Damon and more were caught on camera without face coverings, to the dismay of some users on social media.

Everyone at SoFi Stadium ages 2 or older were required to wear a mask unless they were actively drinking or eating. In California, there is a statewide mandate for people to wear masks indoors until Tuesday.

"My students all have to wear masks all day tomorrow, inside and outside of their classrooms because we are in LA County. Same place as the Super Bowl. But not a mask in sight here," one user tweeted.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...askless-super-bowl-56-celebrities/6781502001/

Look at this NBC video(again Twitter is just a medium, I did see this in live TV yesterday). All the celebrities they dont even have masks hanging around their neck.
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1493035356924661769?t=ki5maqF1tEOBQwwcmQS0VA&s=19

At least I did some of the people who work for them in the background wore a mask. I guess virus is going to affect regular people who are not elite.

irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:

Is this literal or are you disinforming again?

Back