March Madness

U Conn... <--- Going DOWN!!! ;-)

I'm still rooting for one of my Alma's ... We shall see though, Louisville is going to be a tough team.

goodluck

-bix

All I have to say is... the Mizz vs. Memphis game should be a nail biter. Mizz played really well today, and if they can keep that up, then they will pose a serious challenge to Memphis. Much more so than I thought when I filled out my bracket.

[quote author="BlackVault CM2" date=1237810662]If Duke and Michigan State advance in their next games, I will leave all you pink poodles in the dust.

Syracuse will be icing on the cake.</blockquote>
Keep dreaming my friend...the eventual champ will crush the orange and Nova will p'own the dukies. MSU got lucky with against USC.

Second Chance Sweepstakes.

For those of you who feel you can do better now that you've seen the teams in action... it's not too late to join the party.

<strong><a href="http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t2/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=16166&P=bubble">Link</a></strong>

group: 16166

password: bubble

[quote author="BlackVault CM2" date=1237854675][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1237853889]Still in it, whew...

Looking to battle my way to the top.</blockquote>

Unfortunately, you won't succeed!

</blockquote>

Funny pic, we?ll see about that.

Plenty of games left, just need to run the table.

[quote author="24inIrvine" date=1237856777]I'm in! I will not pick Louisville again in this one.</blockquote>

Florida St. hurt us.

They were one of my sleeper picks.

The other was Boston College.

Serious set back having both go down.

[quote author="tenmagnet" date=1237857541][quote author="24inIrvine" date=1237856777]I'm in! I will not pick Louisville again in this one.</blockquote>

Florida St. hurt us.

They were one of my sleeper picks.

The other was Boston College.

Serious set back having both go down.</blockquote>
Serves you right for going against the Trojans. Hand in your Trojans Alumni Card!

I'm in....too bad they didn't have a function to import your original bracket. After all, it's hard to improve upon perfection.

[quote author="CK" date=1237858840]I'm in....too bad they didn't have a function to import your original bracket. After all, it's hard to improve upon perfection.</blockquote>
So true, but it comes naturally. <taking a bow>

Somebody help please, I can't seem to set up my second chance bracket on the right side. I completed one side and clicked save and continue but I can't seem to get to the other side. When I set up my first bracket, it automatically jumped to the sections I had yet to complete. I'm obviously missing something but I can't seem to find any way to get there. Sorry for being so helpless :-/

Just one last reminder to get your second chance picks in before tomorrow's first game. Cayci and Peter, you have another chance. Your choices are pretty much only good teams now, so everyone has a chance even if they do pick those with the cutest mascots!

Back