March Madness

4-0 Start...a Kansas loss would have seriously hurt me as they are my dark horse to go very far. Some close games in the morning, hopefully I keep the momo going.

[quote author="tenmagnet" date=1237600611]Tenn loss was a heartbreaker</blockquote>
No for me since I had OSU. I got money riding on Utah and Ohio State...

[quote author="skek" date=1237593922] I'm still in the game...No one is hurting until they've lost one of their final four teams. (Sorry, cayci!)</blockquote>

It's cool. I'm only bummed that I won't be as amused and entertained by my own ridiculousness.

Good luck to the rest of you!

[quote author="caycifish" date=1237602721][quote author="skek" date=1237593922] I'm still in the game...No one is hurting until they've lost one of their final four teams. (Sorry, cayci!)</blockquote>

It's cool. I'm only bummed that I won't be as amused and entertained by my own ridiculousness.

Good luck to the rest of you!</blockquote>

Here's the deal Cayci, in my work pool we always have a prize for the lowest points. Start thinking guys!

[quote author="skek" date=1237624593]USC? Check.

Arizona? Check.

12 for 12? Check.

Passed Deuce, Vic, Ten and crackerboy in the standings? Check, check, check and check.

trojanman is still dominating though, heckuva first round, usc.</blockquote>

Well played today ---- both of you. But that Utah loss is going to cost our leader in round two...Gotta go now, need to finish loading that case of Stella into the fridge --- it's gonna be a long Saturday....

Arizona? Check.

12 for 12? Check.

Passed Deuce, Vic, Ten and crackerboy in the standings? Check, check, check and check.

Nice job on the Dayton upset, and a really nice job on the AZ upset. Who would have thought you'd pick anything AZ related?

It's okay, you just wait for the Louisville vs. Memphis game... you better pray to gawd it doesn't boil down to free throws...

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/08/01/health/adam/17107.jpg

[quote author="Serious Weapon" date=1237625845]Stupid ass Mormons...</blockquote>
Those damn Mormons are killing me (I had Utah goin to the sweet 16...bastids!).

Arizona? Check.

12 for 12? Check.

Holding on by a string now, you are making a man run towards me Skekster. Those Mormons cost me points today, never again will I take them. haha I need MSU to man up. Looks like Wake may be going down (this will help me as many of you have WF as a sweet 16 team). Those 10 and 12 teams are doing very well.

[quote author="Serious Weapon" date=1237634348]You gotta be fucking kidding me...</blockquote>

Yea! One of my upsets finally comes through, good for Wisconsin, now I will start rooting against them.

Arizona? Check.

12 for 12? Check.

Vic just topped you. Looks more like you will be buying coffee... for the moment.

Back