March Madness

Good luck, guys, I'm done :shut: Oh well, I like to see Missouri messing up everyone's brackets. I guess I'll be rooting for the underdog now.

The Memphis loss <strong>hurts</strong>....My possible points just tanked. Here is hoping trojanman is wrong about Oklahoma tomorrow.

[quote author="CK" date=1238153501]The Memphis loss <strong>hurts</strong>....My possible points just tanked. Here is hoping trojanman is wrong about Oklahoma tomorrow.</blockquote>
Great win by Nova even with the Memphis loss. The future #1 pick will deliver tomorrow and crush the orangemen.

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1238155010][quote author="CK" date=1238153501]The Memphis loss <strong>hurts</strong>....My possible points just tanked. Here is hoping trojanman is wrong about Oklahoma tomorrow.</blockquote>
Great win by Nova even with the Memphis loss. The future #1 pick will deliver tomorrow and crush the orangemen.</blockquote>

Duke hurt me...but we all know Oklahoma won't win it...so you will be annihilated at the end.

[quote author="BlackVault CM2" date=1238199062][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1238155010][quote author="CK" date=1238153501]The Memphis loss <strong>hurts</strong>....My possible points just tanked. Here is hoping trojanman is wrong about Oklahoma tomorrow.</blockquote>
Great win by Nova even with the Memphis loss. The future #1 pick will deliver tomorrow and crush the orangemen.</blockquote>

Duke hurt me...but we all know Oklahoma won't win it...so you will be annihilated at the end.</blockquote>
How could you go with the Dukies? No inside game and they live and die by the 3-pointer. FOR SHAME! haha Sooners gonna steam roll into the final 4...they'll crush the orange and then take out UNC who's playing with a dinged up Lawson. I think Nova beats Pitt. I'd love to see AZ take out the Cardinal and Mizzuo take out UConn.

[quote author="skek" date=1238203320]Can I just say that I intensely dislike Duke basketball? That's why I always pick them to overperform in the tournament. When they lose early, my glee at their elimination more than offsets the damage the loss does to my bracket. So, I'm happy today, even though I am in all likelihood eliminated from our little pool.

Oh, and usc, rookie mistake -- Louisville is/are the Cardinal<em>s</em>, Stanford is the Cardinal.</blockquote>
Good catch! I too hate Duke and after watching the game I think Nova could be the dark horse to win it all. I'm gonna bet them when they play Pitt and take the points. I did have Nova +2.5pts so it was a win-win for me.

[quote author="skek" date=1238203891][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1238203558][quote author="skek" date=1238203320]Can I just say that I intensely dislike Duke basketball? That's why I always pick them to overperform in the tournament. When they lose early, my glee at their elimination more than offsets the damage the loss does to my bracket. So, I'm happy today, even though I am in all likelihood eliminated from our little pool.

Oh, and usc, rookie mistake -- Louisville is/are the Cardinal<em>s</em>, Stanford is the Cardinal.</blockquote>
Good catch! I too take Duke and after watching the game I think Nova could be the dark horse to win it all. I'm gonna bet them when they play Pitt and take the points. I did have Nova +2.5pts so it was a win-win for me.</blockquote>

Just messing with you before you win this thing wire-to-wire...

Yeah, I was impressed with 'Nova. They looked like a champion. And I still think Pitt is beatable. Good bet.</blockquote>
If you are in Vegas, you should drop a couple of dimes on the Nova vs. Pitt game. Hell, you might still probably get 10-1 or 15-1 odds for Nova to win it all. I had my dad bet the Sooners -1pt on tonight's game.

[quote author="BlackVault CM2" date=1238199062][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1238155010][quote author="CK" date=1238153501]The Memphis loss <strong>hurts</strong>....My possible points just tanked. Here is hoping trojanman is wrong about Oklahoma tomorrow.</blockquote>

Duke hurt me...but we all know Oklahoma won't win it...so you will be annihilated at the end.</blockquote>
They are up 20 on the orange in the 2nd half....GO SOONERS! I also need a Kansas win today and I'll be in good shape.

[quote author="vicstah" date=1238238812]Looks like its gonna be a close one on the IHB ranking... :)</blockquote>

Yes it is....I notice that I'm the only one in the Top 5 who has 'Nova getting past Pitt and on to the Final Four. The way 'Nova is playing, I'm liking those odds. But I'm scared of Carolina/Okla. <=== is going to be a heckuva game...

[quote author="skek" date=1238240157]I think the best I can do is finish second -- CK and Crookville are too far ahead of me in all the NC-winning scenarios. Oh well. I still want to be able to place ahead of Deuce, Vicstah, ten and crackercakes. Where is crackercakes? Oh, there he is -- in 12th place. Well done, crackerboy.</blockquote>

When Louisville wins it all, Vic and I will be laughing at all you suckers who picked the choksters... Memphis. Still a few games to go, and with Louisville still in it, and how well they played... I would be a bit nervous if I were you. Kinda like that nervousness you felt when you saw how well Mizz played, and you just knew deep down Memphis was gonna get beat. Yeah... you're feeling that again.

USC laughed at my Duke and Syracuse pics...but nothing hurts more at this point than him picking Kansas...ouch!

Anyway, I'll be #1 and completely seal my victory when NC beats OH State.

the other league? I should have named myself 20 steps ahead of Ten, not One...how dare I underestimate myself.

Back