Lambert Ranch in Irvine

irvinehomeowner said:
The Motor Court Company said:
TIC's sales people at Laguna Altura already bad mouthed about the hood projects in Stonegate. It will be a lot worse for competitors' products.
Really? That's sibling rivalry... twin siblings.

Yes. When we talked to the LA sales lady about we were also considering SG, she basically said LA is far superior because of the apartments in SG. Which is kind of funny because TIC owns those apartments as well. She probably mentioned the landfill too.

I wish that The New Home Company would release floorplans. The hint of a floorplan we got from iacrenter's post gives the suggestion of a very nice floorplan. That said, the biggest downside is that the only real outdoor space is the courtyard, no back yard. The lot shown is 55 ft x 115 ft which comes to 6325 sq feet for the lot.

Arman said:
I wish that The New Home Company would release floorplans. The hint of a floorplan we got from iacrenter's post gives the suggestion of a very nice floorplan. That said, the biggest downside is that the only real outdoor space is the courtyard, no back yard. The lot shown is 55 ft x 115 ft which comes to 6325 sq feet for the lot.

The floorplans are out there already--sorry, my googlefu skills were not up to par and I couldn't locate them on the Irvine website. The builders need to submit a masterplan with detailed floorplans and area maps. Maybe someone else can give it a try.

At LR all the BRs are suite. I am thinking of all inclusive birth tourism rental for wealthy Chinese national women wanting a second or third babies not permitted in China. With this method the anchor babies and American citizens will someday when they become 18 could legalize the parents status and entitle to all the benefits American taxpayers worked hard to pay for.

Wok kitchen, isn't that stereotyping?  How much to upgrade for that?  Does it come with a fire extinguisher? It'll need a super strong hood like the one I see on channel 18.

No more stereotyping than showing multi-generational family with clear Chinese heritage dining outside.
Lambert ranch doesn't sound nice in Mandarin though. Let me think of a better name.
ps99472 said:
Wok kitchen, isn't that stereotyping?  How much to upgrade for that?  Does it come with a fire extinguisher? It'll need a super strong hood like the one I see on channel 18.

irvinehomeowner said:
I tried to Google-Fu for floorplans and I got nuttin.

Anyone else have the secret backdoor access?
I'll try emailing the guy who was in charge of selling the Woodbury homes and see if he can get me something.

How could they left out the farm. Honor Farm that is.

irvinehomeshopper said:
That Sounds like a nice Musick tune to my ears.

The Motor Court Company said:
The field. The grove. The hill.
I think they meant:
The electromagnetic field (cell tower).
The grave (acient India burial site).
The landfill.

Some quick ones -
Turtle Ranch
University Ridge
Harvard Hill

Lambert Ranch is too far inland for my liking. I have to imagine at the prices they charge, living in Newport would be feasible.

LAtoOC said:
Some quick ones -
Turtle Ranch
University Ridge
Harvard Hill

Lambert Ranch is too far inland for my liking. I have to imagine at the prices they charge, living in Newport would be feasible.
The price per SF for Lambert Ranch homes will be in the low $300s (my best guess) while homes in Newport are around $400-500/sf.  The price tags for the Lambert Ranch homes will be high primarily because they will be large homes...around 2,700sf to over 4,000sf.

300-400sq ft + Mello Roos + HOA + Special totally not Mello Roos but yeah, MR Tax = Newport Pricing without the Newport micro-climate.

LAtoOC said:
300-400sq ft + Mello Roos + HOA + Special totally not Mello Roos but yeah, MR Tax = Newport Pricing without the Newport micro-climate.
The Mello Roos and HOA will have to be over $100/sf when capitalized to get close to Newport prices.  Let's say the capitalized value of both is $150k then the extra cost will add about $50/sf to the base price/sf.  These are brand new homes while most Newport homes are older (not including Newport Coast which is a newer community). 

Back