Lambert Ranch in Irvine

savagedub78 said:
From an email update I received from them, the lowest price point will start at $850K as IHO mentioned.
Seems to be inline with the pricing per SF at Las Ventanas.  Maybe TIC can take some pointers from TM and The New Home Company.

ps99472 said:
So what's everyone's opinion of The New Home Company?
I helped one of my buyers purchase a new condo in Woodbury last year from The New Home Company.  Here are both my buyer's and my thoughts on TNHC....we found them to be easy to work with, professional, friendly, flexible, homes were built with good quality, and they provided very good customer service. 

how well are the maricopa homes in stonegate selling? it seems like that is the most comparable TIC product right now (not sure if woodbury is still selling). The TM las ventanas is probably too small to compare given that their biggest plan is 2300 sq ft, also Las ventanas has homes prices starting in the mid 600s, which is more affordable to a whole lot more people than product starting in the mid 800's.  Im guessing lambert ranch homes will also probably have a mello roos of 400-500 per month as well, if not more based on their size. 

They seem a little pricey to me especially once you factor in the mello roos. IF they do start at the mid 800 for 2700 sq ft do how well do you guys think they will? 750K for 2700 sounds a lot more reasonable.

ps99472 said:
I think TNHC is made up of former Laing employees... I remember looking that up before.

You need to collect the wood and start the campfire to get irvinehomeshopper in here to give us the real story.

USCTrojanCPA said:
A builder who gets it...how refreshing.

i agree that they get it on the design of the homes (driveways,etc) - somewhere it said that their smallest lots would be around 4,200 which is also an improvement, although for a 2700 sq ft home it may not be. I think where they dont get is the pricing, still too high.

irvinehomeowner said:
ps99472 said:
I think TNHC is made up of former Laing employees... I remember looking that up before.

You need to collect the wood and start the campfire to get irvinehomeshopper in here to give us the real story.
Yeah, it's mostly made up of the former Laing employees including many of the higher ups.

qwerty said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
A builder who gets it...how refreshing.

i agree that they get it on the design of the homes (driveways,etc) - somewhere it said that their smallest lots would be around 4,200 which is also an improvement, although for a 2700 sq ft home it may not be. I think where they dont get is the pricing, still too high.
Yeah, the wildcard will be what the Mello Roos and HOA will be.  I don't think either of those numbers will be small though. 

Pricing including MR+HOA will be interesting to see. Hopefully they won't be stupid and price it like Laguna Altura . They will probably request some premium for those guard gates and elevation (some of the Villa tracts might have a view?) compared to Stonegate / WB. But price it too high and the inventory will just sit. Since most of the homes are larger square footage, it will make their price/sqft seem relatively cheap. My guess on a price range: starting at $850K and topping at $1.4M + hefty MR + HOA.

MR can make a huge difference in total cost of ownership.  Personally, I rather spend more dollars on the house itself than put it towards MR.  Any guesses at what kind of MR this will be?  More like WB or PS? 

What is the overall consensus for Lambert Ranch?  Identical to PS or considered better? 

I cannot wait for the TIC Marketing machine to publish ads expressing how Lambert ranch is close to a landfill/prison which has been proven to lower API scores and make your children into second-rate non doctor/lawyer professionals.

I like how they have decided that basketball courts attract the wrong crowd, so they substitute bocce ball courts.

I guess they are hoping to attract goombas and wannabees?

freedomcm said:
I like how they have decided that basketball courts attract the wrong crowd, so they substitute bocce ball courts.

I guess they are hoping to attract goombas and wannabees?
They've must have seen me playing in and around Irvine... TNHC does not want the IHO view lot.

3 testicles, 11 fingers, an extra limb and other extras sound like superiority to me.
LAtoOC said:
I cannot wait for the TIC Marketing machine to publish ads expressing how Lambert ranch is close to a landfill/prison which has been proven to lower API scores and make your children into second-rate non doctor/lawyer professionals.

LAtoOC said:

TIC's sales people at Laguna Altura already bad mouthed about the hood projects in Stonegate. It will be a lot worse for competitors' products.

The Motor Court Company said:
TIC's sales people at Laguna Altura already bad mouthed about the hood projects in Stonegate. It will be a lot worse for competitors' products.
Really? That's sibling rivalry... twin siblings.

Back