Junk fooding

SoCal said:
qwerty said:
That's my biggest problem. I don't like any green stuff at all.

Are there any Mexican salads you like? One of my favorite salads is this one from El Pollo Locco. I wonder if you could choke down a small one like this. It is just a very small side salad. The cotija cheese and cilantro dressing are very good!:

mobileProductImage
http://m.elpolloloco.com/our-food/#/menu-item/0a9a7cec-82aa-485c-9ff1-0c360a83e7c7/LocoSide Salad

Try Maria's Chopped Salad at Miguel's in Foothill Ranch.  My favorite Mexican Salad of all time.

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
I eat veggies all the time... yet I'm pretty sure I'm chunkier than qwerlupa.

I blame it on the bacteria.

What type of veggies?
All kinds. I'm one of those people who prefer some type of vegetable (not just potato) with their meals.

I'm just not active enough with my bad knees.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
I eat veggies all the time... yet I'm pretty sure I'm chunkier than qwerlupa.

I blame it on the bacteria.

What type of veggies?
All kinds. I'm one of those people who prefer some type of vegetable (not just potato) with their meals.

I'm just not active enough with my bad knees.

I hope Okra and Kale (decreases risk of cancer)

I like kale, okra not so much.

I guess I stay away from the bitter veggies but generally like most greens (spinach, kale, broccoli, etc).

Man I wish I had the job of finding the talent for those Carl's commercials. She looks like a young faith hill.

I was very disappointed when Carls went with Phil Hellmuth in the commercial for their BBQ Burger with the fried jalapenos.
I still tried it though-- it was just aw-ight.

Speaking of which, who does have the best jalapeno burger?

BJs has a really good jalapeno burger. McDonalds jalapeno double is good. And red robins burnin live burger is good. You can alway make your own burger with fried jalape?os at slaters 50/50

KFC unveils breadless meat beast burger with fried chicken acting as buns, the Zinger Double Down King, but only in Korea.

The new KFC monstrosity will kill us all
Last year, KFC released the Double Down to much fanfare, with 350,000 items being sold within the first ten days of its launch.

But that wasn?t enough for the chicken chain, whose motto apparently is ?We won?t stop until all our customers have died of complications related to heart disease!? On Oct. 18th, the chain launched the ZINGER DOUBLE DOWN KING for its South Korea locations, which is just the same as the Double Down, except they?ve added a burger patty and some kind of white sauce.

It will cost you about 750 calories and about a year of your life expectancy.

Attachments

• kfc double down king.jpg
    kfc double down king.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 285
Back