Junk fooding

SoCal said:
bones said:
Do you watch shark tank?  Reminds me of this one idea someone had for a timer based snack jar. Snack would be locked inside and you set the timer. The jar only opens when the timer goes off. It's supposed to help fat ppl and/or ppl with no self control with snacking. The idea was pretty dumb. I don't think they got a deal but I could be remembering wrong.

What if we have no self-control with snacking, though. What if we need one of these locked jars. How can we buy one? Just asking for a friend.

Awww are you gifting one to qwerty? Super sweet.
The kitchen safe!http://www.amazon.com/Kitchen-Safe-Locking-Container-Clear/dp/B00JGFQTD2

irvinehomeowner said:
they are sold during the winter holidays

Speaking of the holidays, have you guys tried the Limited Edition Fudge Covered Ritz which are only out then? I really like them.

1293565299-fudgeritz.jpg

I bought a box every week through December. Then when the stock was dwindling, I bought a few boxes. I like to store them in the icebox and eat them chilled (the same way I like to eat apples, cold). I ate half a box all at once when I got home from the grocery store the day I bought them.  :-X It was not one of my finer moments in life. Maybe it's a good thing they only come out once a year.

And speaking of gorging one's self. What is the most you guys have ever eaten of a single thing all in one sitting?

I have eaten an entire box of Snackwell's Devil Food Cookies all at once. And this has happened a few times! "Hand over the chocolate and no one will get hurt!"

nabiscosnackwellscookiesdevilsfoodfatfree.jpg

I can't buy them because I know enough about myself at this point to know it isn't safe. I can think of few things as good as these cookies.  :(

I have also eaten an entire package of Ice Breaker Duo's. There are 37 mints in here! I ate them consecutively. The serving size is ONE! Not one package! ONE MINT.

icebreakers_duo_Strawberry.png

I do not recommend doing this. I regretted it immediately! I thought it might send me to the hospital. But I didn't go. Because how do you explain that?

qwerty said:
I once made my own milk shake using an entire half gallon of ice cream.

Haha, I remember you mentioning that a while back. What flavor was it and did you finish it? After reading your Oreo post, I bet you took 2 sips then threw it in the sink.  ;)

SoCal said:
And speaking of gorging one's self. What is the most you guys have ever eaten of a single thing all in one sitting?

I have eaten an entire box of Snackwell's Devil Food Cookies all at once. And this has happened a few times! "Hand over the chocolate and no one will get hurt!"

nabiscosnackwellscookiesdevilsfoodfatfree.jpg

I can't buy them because I know enough about myself at this point to know it isn't safe. I can think of few things as good as these cookies.  :(

I have also eaten an entire package of Ice Breaker Duo's. There are 37 mints in here! I ate them consecutively. The serving size is ONE! Not one package! ONE MINT.

icebreakers_duo_Strawberry.png

I do not recommend doing this. I regretted it immediately! I thought it might send me to the hospital. But I didn't go. Because how do you explain that?

Haribo's Gummi cola is my only weakness, usually not a sweettooth, but these gummies are addicting

SoCal said:
qwerty said:
I once made my own milk shake using an entire half gallon of ice cream.

Haha, I remember you mentioning that a while back. What flavor was it and did you finish it? After reading your Oreo post, I bet you took 2 sips then threw it in the sink.  ;)

I was much younger and and worked out a lot more back then, damn right I drank it all. Now I would take two sips and leave it out for IHO :)

Wacked stuff here. Stuck at office and need sustenance. Not what I'm seeing posted...

Soylent Yellow and Soylent Blue have suddenly taken to Jell-O. Nothing like fruit flavored ground up hooves and "other" gel like substances that go into that product to take the hunger away.

I never should have started reading this thread. Now, I'm making homemade cinnamon rolls! Trying a new recipe from my usual one. They are rising as I type:

Can't Eat Just One

exps184258_TH153340C09_24_6b.jpg

I'm also making spaghetti & meatballs for dinner. So, shoot me.

Back