Junk fooding

I bought the cotton candy flavored twinkles a couple of weeks ago.  Better than the regular Twinkie.

Has anybody seen these? Me want.

white-fudge-ding-dongs_d535083a966aa6c1fe649c375033479c.today-inline-large.jpg

Is anyone else here old enough to remember when Ding Dongs came wrapped in foil? I'm dating myself here. I still like Ding Dongs but they were better then. They were denser and stayed cold longer... I keep mine in the fridge. Down side was if you missed a piece of foil and got an electric shock in your metal fillings. Boy, this post makes me sound ancient.

Tried Aioli in Irvine for the first time today. Had read good things about, lived up to the hype. Very tasty burger. Would definitely recommend.

The stacker is a great item. Too bad it?s only for a limited time. Fries at Taco Bell could be a game changer.

I can see it now, nacho fries, etc

qwerty said:
The stacker is a great item. Too bad it?s only for a limited time. Fries at Taco Bell could be a game changer.

Your wish is my command.

"The so-called Nacho Fries are being touted by the chain as ?the most-anticipated menu item release of the year.?  The seasoned fries, served with a side of warm nacho cheese, will debut on the Dollar Cravings menu Jan. 25 at roughly 7,000 restaurants."

WTTCHMN said:
qwerty said:

Your wish is my command.

"The so-called Nacho Fries are being touted by the chain as ?the most-anticipated menu item release of the year.?  The seasoned fries, served with a side of warm nacho cheese, will debut on the Dollar Cravings menu Jan. 25 at roughly 7,000 restaurants."

Not a huge fan of nacho fries...needs chili.

Of course...fast food chili fries can be really bad...see Wienerschnitzel

Been waiting for this day. Tonight I will indulge in the nacho fries with beef, sour cream and extra cheese sauce.

If anyone has Disneyland passes, try the "Carrot Cake Churro" in New Orleans square, for a limited time only during Pixar Fest.

Best Churro I've ever ate.

Back