Jade Court at Cypress Village

qwerty said:
or maybe i would do something like this
shower-pole1-490x367.jpg

Is that a stripper pole in the shower??

*Brilliant*!

qwerty said:
ive thought about getting rid our tub and expanding the shower the entire length of the tub to make it one of those walk in showers without a door, just like the plan 2 at las ventanas. the problem is there is a window.

I thought you like to show off. :)

qwerty said:
sometimes i stretch nude in front of one of our master windows just to give some of the asian lady neighbors a peek at something they have never seen before

Here are the master shower/tubs at Sausalito:

1654B21D-2A69-4CCD-AA9C-A4E30A2B6FE1_zpsnoklvl1u.jpg

44E9573D-6391-4B31-9E67-C12F3960488F_zpsmv1tgzyj.jpg

Almost as big as a small room.  These masterbaths enclose more sq ft than the master bedroom!

qwerty said:
ive thought about getting rid our tub and expanding the shower the entire length of the tub to make it one of those walk in showers without a door, just like the plan 2 at las ventanas. the problem is there is a window. although i think it would be easy to cover up the window. the problem is submitting the plans to the damn HOA.

My master bath has windows as well but they are privacy type--small and placed high on the wall for light and air only. I could theoretically remove the tub and extend the shower out.

Of course I also thought about installing one of these after the Mrs and I took a trip to Mexico. This doesn't quite work in Irvine neighborhoods.
Viceroy-Riviera-Maya-Villa-2.jpg

lnc said:
qwerty said:
ive thought about getting rid our tub and expanding the shower the entire length of the tub to make it one of those walk in showers without a door, just like the plan 2 at las ventanas. the problem is there is a window.

I thought you like to show off. :)

qwerty said:
sometimes i stretch nude in front of one of our master windows just to give some of the asian lady neighbors a peek at something they have never seen before

Hey if I could waterproof the window and tile around the window I would. But while I like to show off my gift from god my wife would rather maintain her privacy. I'm still stretching in front of the master bedroom windows. The other day, in what I believe was a mandarin accent I heard a woman yell "make it clap!" Let's just say I made her day :)

SoCal said:
Do my eyes deceive me? Is that bathtub INSIDE the glass shower enclosure?

Yes, I almost went thru the glass when I walked in the bathroom because I was focused on the tub with Buddha heads.  It was a little disorienting. 

qwerty said:
The other day, in what I believe was a mandarin accent I heard a woman yell "make it clap!" Let's just say I made her day :)

Uh. Huh?? Not sure I get that one.

ps9 said:
SoCal said:

Yes, I almost went thru the glass when I walked in the bathroom because I was focused on the tub with Buddha heads.  It was a little disorienting. 

Wow. I've never seen anything like that before! That is humongous.

SoCal said:
ps9 said:
SoCal said:

Qwerty - HURRY!!!!

SoCal said:
ps9 said:
SoCal said:

That's what she said!!!!

Back to the shower. Uh-hem.

Is it just me or are ceiling-mount rain can shower heads / dual heads in just about every home now? I even saw it in The Knolls Plan 3 master bath. I certainly wasn't expecting it in a shower of that size, in a home of that size either.

iacrenter said:
What do people think about a Master bath without a bath? I'm personally a shower man myself and my tub sits empty and unused. If I ever renovated my MB, I would seriously consider taking out the tub and installing a larger shower with a seating area. My biggest concern would be taking a bath at resale (sorry for the pun).

Yeah, I like my options. I don't bathe often (boy, that sounds wrong!) but when I feel like it, I like having the option available to me. I use it about once a month. I don't want to go to my kids' bathroom to do it. It has to be in the master. Lately I have considered ripping out my master bath, though, and putting in a whole new shower stall with a bench seat. The only reason is because I can never really get comfortable in a standard tub. Who can?? They are always way too short. It kind of defeats the purpose if you can't fully stretch out. If I had the room, and I have seriously considered this, a tub for 2 would be ideal! My man never takes a bath but he says that's the only kind he would use - the kind with me in it.  :)

Hi Guys,

I am new to this site and I found the information here very valuable..we have been looking for a new home in Irvine and we need a bedroom dowstairs as my wife has a chronic back pain and we liked the floor plan of jade court plan 4..Besides being next to the freeway, do you think of any other draw back's for this place? that freeway noise is actually awful but that's the compromise we are willing to make because of our situation..One of my colleague mentioned that land was part of navy base and possibly contaminated. I donno how far that is true? any information from you is appreicated..

Back