Jade Court at Cypress Village

ps9 said:
Got an email from them today for phase 4 release, funny didn't remember signing up, how did they get my email?

Someone is using your identity to buy a home there.

79D2A27D-B78A-44A7-A8AF-A498C0ED27AC_zpslxxoj4bx.jpg

2 HOA's combined for ~$250/month
MR at $3000/year or $250/month

So no tubs in the masterbath for any Jade Court floorplans, anyone verify if it's even optional with sales? 

First they take away yards, then driveways, living room/dining room, CDS, shove 8 condos deep into a motorcourt, and make one 3 stories to block out sun for the shorter neighbors, just one chance, to come back here and tell our builders that they may take our tubs but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

ps9 said:
So no tubs in the masterbath for any Jade Court floorplans, anyone verify if it's even optional with sales? 

First they take away yards, then driveways, living room/dining room, CDS, shove 8 condos deep into a motorcourt, and make one 3 stories to block out sun for the shorter neighbors, just one chance, to come back here and tell our builders that they may take our tubs but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
In 2015, expect The Great Upstairs?:

Irvine Pacific? is proud to announce a brand new concept in family living, The Great Upstairs?, the ultimate in shared living space. Instead of separate bedrooms, in the vein of a Great Room, the upstairs is one large area where you can put multiple beds and share a large closet. The master bathroom becomes The Great Bathroom? where multiple family members can use the dual toilets or the 4-sink vanity. It's classic family rustic living brought to you by The Irvine Company?.

ps9 said:

What do people think about a Master bath without a bath? I'm personally a shower man myself and my tub sits empty and unused. If I ever renovated my MB, I would seriously consider taking out the tub and installing a larger shower with a seating area. My biggest concern would be taking a bath at resale (sorry for the pun).

I think for most buyers, this would be a big no-no.

iacrenter said:
What do people think about a Master bath without a bath? I'm personally a shower man myself and my tub sits empty and unused. If I ever renovated my MB, I would seriously consider taking out the tub and installing a larger shower with a seating area. My biggest concern would be taking a bath at resale (sorry for the pun).

irvinehusky said:
I think for most buyers, this would be a big no-no.

iacrenter said:

I think today's buyer are still holding on to the old premise that a master bath should have a tub included. I'm in the same boat. But I also know that I only take showers. The tub sits there for decoration. I think the romantic notion of soaking in the tub with candles is more for the movies that the wife mentally pictures when buying  ;)

But I also think people are starting to change that mindset as well. In plans where the master only has a tub, builders also offer the option of switching it out to a full shower (granted, it would be a full shower compared to the compact shower). Saw a model in Baker Ranch with a full blown walk-in shower in the master bath without a tub, and it was very nice!

When Irvine Pacific makes their changes to the home I think it is based on their survey of what people want. They don't just change it. Market research is telling them these things. It makes you wonder who they are surveying because clearly it doesn't represent most of the people on this forum. At least when it comes to zerolots and taking away room after room. Bottom line is profit and squeezing more into a space.

I understand what you are saying and things change.  But, when you have things out of the  ordinary or have minuses like lots of street noise, each of those things subtract from your future pool of buyers.  When it gets slow again, these things will add up.  My 2cents though.  :p

What are they going to make optional next?  Toilets?  :p  Well, I guess you can always use the showers and toilets at the community pool.

incognito said:
But I also think people are starting to change that mindset as well. In plans where the master only has a tub, builders also offer the option of switching it out to a full shower (granted, it would be a full shower compared to the compact shower). Saw a model in Baker Ranch with a full blown walk-in shower in the master bath without a tub, and it was very nice!

ive thought about getting rid our tub and expanding the shower the entire length of the tub to make it one of those walk in showers without a door, just like the plan 2 at las ventanas. the problem is there is a window. although i think it would be easy to cover up the window. the problem is submitting the plans to the damn HOA.

Back