Jade Court at Cypress Village

SoCal said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeowner said:
And if I had to buy in FR, this would be a better choice (link from SoCal):
http://www.redfin.com/CA/Foothill-Ranch/6-Bell-Vis-92610/home/4798812

9000sft lot... yaus!
I think I could get about that much for my Irvine home.

Except it's priced as a short sale. Neighboring home, same size, smaller lot, sold a week ago for $70k more. We shall see...
I know, it'll probably go for around $850k - $900k is my guess... :'(

title.gif

Some dates have the potential for great opportunity and one is coming your way soon. Mark the calendar for August 14th, when pre-qualifying begins online for Jade Court, a brand new courtyard neighborhood in Irvine's Cypress Village, a vibrant new community for family living. It's your first move toward homeownership at Jade Court, so start planning ahead. We don't want you to miss a step.

Anticipated from the Mid $600,000s

test said:
HOA Dues: $8,750/mo.

:eek:

I said the same thing.  Add that to the $20,000/mo for property taxes the place is starting to look a bit pricey.  ;)  I wonder what the monthly maintenance is on that property including everything but mortgage.  Electricity bill has to be around $6,000.  Then, you have to have a staff to manage the house including a full time gardener.

Also, for $65,000,000 I would expect more than 7 photos! (especially when one is of a play structure on a beach that seems to be public.  If I paid that money, I'd want a bit more privacy. )

Whats the visitor parking going to be like here and Caserta? I'm in the market for a 3br in Irvine and Woodbury is insanely cramped.

header.gif

photos.jpg

California Pacific Homes' newest neighborhood arrives in Cypress Village!
Mark your calendar for the highly anticipated model grand opening of Jade Court on Saturday, November 2nd!  Four innovative new courtyard home designs will debut within the vibrant new community of Cypress Village where families can walk to new schools, parks, trails and enjoy resort-style amenities.  This is a grand opening you won't want to miss!

Courtyard Homes
Approx. 1,559 to 1,600 Sq. Ft.
3 to 3 Bedrooms with Loft
2.5 to 3.5 Bathrooms
Two-Car Attached Garage
Priced from the Mid $600,000s

FranchisePlr said:
Does anyone know if these are detached?  At over $416 sq ft for a 3 bd condo, seems pretty high for a new build.....

They're 8 units on a motor court.  6 are detached.  2 are attached at the garage.

2zp4i2d.jpg

just got this email...

and when did the Mulberry builder switch from IP to Ryland?  ;D

Attachments

• village_of_irvine_jade_court.jpg
    village_of_irvine_jade_court.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 398
test said:
test said:
H        O        M        E        R said:
Plan 4 does have a good use of space.  I wonder how much this will be since they start at high 500's

Low 600's now.

? Anticipated from the Low $600,000s

Mid 600's now.

? Anticipated from the Mid $600,000s
http://www.calpacifichomes.com/neighborhoods/jade-court/

Back down to low 600's lol

? Anticipated from the Low $600,000s
http://www.calpacifichomes.com/neighborhoods/jade-court/

You know as far as parking is concerned, assuming the rear units can park two cars in their "driveway"...  all in all they did a good job with these.  If you assume one parking space in front of each side of the court, that's 10 spaces outside the garages per court of 8 units. Much better to me than say, San Mateo, which has six homes per court and two parking spaces outside the garage per court if you count the two in front of the end units.

I think this will make parking a little easier within these blocks, and I'm sorry, streets with every parallel space taken make the whole neighborhood look trashy.

shadax said:
You know as far as parking is concerned, assuming the rear units can park two cars in their "driveway"...  all in all they did a good job with these.  If you assume one parking space in front of each side of the court, that's 10 spaces outside the garages per court of 8 units. Much better to me than say, San Mateo, which has six homes per court and two parking spaces outside the garage per court if you count the two in front of the end units.

I think this will make parking a little easier within these blocks, and I'm sorry, streets with every parallel space taken make the whole neighborhood look trashy.

Agree, those extra parking spaces inside the motor court are very well done.

But then you'll just have neighbors taking up those spots and not parking in their garages.  ::)

The 3-story unit is there to facilitate the extra parking on each side while maintaining the same square footage...Not bad, not bad. Parking is a very real problem with these smashed in units and built out it looks totally ghetto. They've really done something here. Brookfield, take notes. Maybe there's time to save your POS Foothill Ranch project before you ruin it.

Love the Bedroom suite down on the plan 4. It has a master bedroom up as well and all bedrooms with private bath. I like the loft that finally opens up to a 2 story volume ceiling. Typically the master down with exclusive bathroom is found in $1m+ home. Checked the footages on website and no plans exceeded 1,600 sf. The plans are super efficient.

Back