Issues with Living Near Affordable Housing?

YellowFever said:
IrvineBug22 said:
We are all going to die someday!

Yes. But statistically speaking, CVE people and especially their kids will die first, sooner.  ;D  And I ain't cool with that.

As I mentioned before on TI, there is a study that links autism with prenatal exposure to traffic pollution. (Done by researchers at UCLA in 2013)

YellowFever said:
IrvineBug22 said:
We are all going to die someday!

Yes. But statistically speaking, CVE people and especially their kids will die first, sooner.  ;D  And I ain't cool with that.

We know you're consistently trolling but why do you think it's okay to talk about people's children?? It's absolutely disgusting and despicable. 

On this forum, you've called me names, cursed at me, used racial slurs among other things but talking about people's children in this manner is sickening.

YellowFever said:
mitirvine31 said:
Yellowfever.. seriously? How can you talk like that about kids?? They are someone's precious kids.

I ain't talking about prototype's kids. I was talking about kids living in CVE.  Just like how studies/articles talk about kids dying living near pollution-prone areas.  I don't know or care where Prototype lives. I'm only talking about CVE. Read my english.

If I say those who live right inside a landfill are prone to disease, then I'm referring to those who spend 365 days a year camping out at Bowerman Landfill day and night.

"UNICEF: Air pollution kills 600,000 children yearly"http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/30/health/air-pollution-children-unicef/

"The report, from the World Health Organization (WHO), found that each year, 1.7 million children under age 5 die from causes attributable to polluted environments. That's about 26 percent of all childhood deaths in that age group in 2012."
http://www.livescience.com/58136-child-deaths-pollution-who.html

"These Photos Show the Pollution That Kills One in Four Children"http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/03/environment-pollution-child-deaths-who/

Lol. You can't be serious. You post an article with a clear map that shows the high risk areas in Africa and Asia. The article clearly states "low income, high pollution areas".  All of America is safe according to YOUR provided source.  Your trolling is getting played, fast.

Another thing to point out we do not have any special interest or conflict of interest. So if you buy or don't buy we don't make a penny.

Okay Yellow/BangBros/Jizz. We get it.  You hate CVE and want to destroy it and everyone should only buy in EW, OH and HC.  Any other option and you will die of cancer TODAY.

How about we all come to an agreement that every thread doesn't have to turn into your claim to fame, Environmental Hazard, thread?

You can keep bumping it up everyday but allow other people to have conversations/topics.  Does that sound fair?

Like someone said a few post ago you are seriously sick!!!! A good note really
YellowFever said:
If you don't want to continue bickering, then I'd like to end this conversation on a good note by sharing this beautiful child suffering from leukemia.

???? ??? ??????? (only allah can judge me)

16807480_1415829171772810_1502844958160079655_n.jpg

and one for the road:http://www.colorado.edu/today/2000/...ffic-streets-childhood-leukemia-other-cancers

You can look at elementary school's public demographic data.

IrvineBug22 said:
On a different note what is the demographic of the residents in PP,cve, and PS or ps3

I actually live near affordable housing units in Woodbury and lets just say its nice to see some racial diversity since all of my neighbors would otherwise not speak english (not goin to call out any particular ethnicity).  Also like previous posters mentioned I don't think any of the people living in the affordable units there to cause trouble.  I wouldn't have any reservations about living near these types of units again in Irvine.

I am much more interested in entry level housing than those $m neighborhoods. Of course we all know The higher the prices the better the neighborhoods. It does not take a genius to figure it out. Frankly I am not impressed with the so call $m neighborhood Fever is raving about. The big Spanish boxes with crappy 5' sideyards and no formal living room does not take a lot of imagination. I recently finished a tract of Spanish boxes that IHO would salivate all over. It's much better than most of the so called luxury houses in OH.

This is a tract home I designed several miles from Pepperdine University. Unlike the insane prices in Irvine. This is reasonably priced. Several were sold $2m on 1 acre lots. This one sits on a 12 acre lot with a horse corral that could not fit in the photo. This has a total of 5CWG with garage at each end of the home. The 2CW driveway is long enough to park 40 cars. This is definitely not a McMansion.

IMG_6415_zpsnp8mb8p9.jpeg

Back