Is there a Global Crisis on its way?

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
?sure I mocked you after your post about the base in Russia. I do enjoy our little talks. ;D ;D >:D

Again another lie. I hope this website is an llc or incorporated.

What part is a lie? You did say Trump closed our Russian base , right?  I pulled your post quote directly.  I just thought it was funny you thought so.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
?sure I mocked you after your post about the base in Russia. I do enjoy our little talks. ;D ;D >:D

Again another lie. I hope this website is an llc or incorporated.

What part is a lie? You did say Trump closed our Russian base , right?  I pulled your post quote directly.  I just thought it was funny you thought so.
Did I? I said the US closed the base in Syria.
We do not have access to the communications. But I believe a lot of people said because it was a favor for Putin and Russia. and possibly Syria (allegedly, maybe potentially. Which can me maybe it is true)

Assumption does not mean it is fact, but it means guessing.
There is no other reason why he would close that US base in Syria. That base was really strategically placed because the US forcers were fighting Isus and its close to EyeRan.

Weakness begets weakness?

Here We Go: China Eyes Taiwan

Just hours after Russian President Vladimir Putin launched a full invasion into Ukraine, the Chinese Communist Party is pumping out propaganda about Taiwan. For decades, China has claimed Taiwan as Chinese territory, despite it being a sovereign country.

Taiwan is "not Ukraine" and has always been an inalienable part of China, China's foreign ministry said on Wednesday, as Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen called for the island to beef up vigilance on military activities in response to the crisis.

The comments come after British Prime Minister Boris Johnson flagged the risk for Taiwan in a warning last week about the damaging worldwide consequences if Western nations failed to fulfil their promises to support Ukraine's independence.

China, which claims Taiwan as its own territory, has stepped up military activity near the self-governing island over the past two years, though Taiwan has reported no recent unusual manoeuvres by Chinese forces as tension over Ukraine has spiked.

Speaking in Beijing, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying dismissed any link between the issues of Ukraine and Taiwan.

"Taiwan is not Ukraine," she said. "Taiwan has always been an inalienable part of China. This is an indisputable legal and historical fact."
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-...ise-alertness-over-ukraine-crisis-2022-02-23/

Just hours after Russian President Vladimir Putin launched a full invasion into Ukraine, the Chinese Communist Party is pumping out propaganda about Taiwan. For decades, China has claimed Taiwan as Chinese territory, despite it being a sovereign country.

Taiwan is "not Ukraine" and has always been an inalienable part of China, China's foreign ministry said on Wednesday, as Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen called for the island to beef up vigilance on military activities in response to the crisis.

The comments come after British Prime Minister Boris Johnson flagged the risk for Taiwan in a warning last week about the damaging worldwide consequences if Western nations failed to fulfil their promises to support Ukraine's independence.

China, which claims Taiwan as its own territory, has stepped up military activity near the self-governing island over the past two years, though Taiwan has reported no recent unusual manoeuvres by Chinese forces as tension over Ukraine has spiked.

Speaking in Beijing, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying dismissed any link between the issues of Ukraine and Taiwan.

"Taiwan is not Ukraine," she said. "Taiwan has always been an inalienable part of China. This is an indisputable legal and historical fact."
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-.../[url=https://geometrydash-full.com/]geometrydash[/url]

So apparently people on twitter (like independent journalists/vloggers) are reporting big explosions in Kyiv that includes video.

I guess it maybe fake news about peace talks because Ukraine is under siege as I type.

* I have no conflict of interests and not afraid to tell the truth.

I woke up and saw that China said Russia open for dialogue. Market went up.

But the real news that should have been reported. Russia bombing and fighting Ukraine.

I was shook when I saw a video of ex Ukraine President with the Ukraine Troops holding an AK-47 vowing to fight for Ukraine. (Amazing, Sheeesh)

eyephone said:
So apparently people on twitter (like independent journalists/vloggers) are reporting big explosions in Kyiv that includes video.

Marco Rubio just tweeted:

Multiple indications that the largest assault yet on #Kyiv has begun

#Ukraine will fight without retreat

Historic acts of patriotic bravery are occurring right now

My comment: Well I said this about at 12:50 pm pst regarding the fighting in Kyiv.

eyephone said:
eyephone said:

My comment: Well I said this about at 12:50 pm pst regarding the fighting in Kyiv.

And CNN says Stocks are up because Russia is open to Peace talks!

Irvinehomeseeker said:
eyephone said:
eyephone said:

And CNN says Stocks are up because Russia is open to Peace talks!

Not just CNN other news outlets said this also. Because China said that Russia might be open to talks. Then the market just sky rocketed.
China also made a statement defending Russia?s action and blames the US. (Say what?) Then China?s bank restricts lending to Russia. [a big mix message]

War is stupid.

What is this for? People dying for what? And even more so, what impetus or idealism are the Russian soldiers fighting for? The chance to kill innocent civilians?

Putin isn't a genius (as Trump put it)... he's an idiot.

Biden just said NATO and Soviet hot war will result in WWIII. Now this is scary shit.

The last time Biden warn of Soviet staging attack of Ukrainian after Olympic all came true.
This time he warn Putin to use chemical and biological in Ukrain.

Start build your bunker now.

I'd like to hear from one TI member who supports Russia on this stupidity.

Tell me something to help me understand the other side.

Maybe morekaos?

Back