Is there a Global Crisis on its way?

Reuters: 'Return our money!' Evergrande investors protest at office of Chinese developer

Investors in financial products issued by China Evergrande Group protested outside the cash-strapped company's offices in Guangzhou on Tuesday, with many worried that their returns would be sacrificed to keep real estate projects afloat.

Members of the crowd of roughly 100 people shouted "Evergrande, return our money!", reprising a chant used by disgruntled investors and suppliers last autumn as the deterioration in its financial position became apparent.

The change sparked investor fear that they won't get their money back.

"I think it's hopeless, and I'm scared, but if we don't fight for our rights, that's worse," said a retired woman surnamed Du who was among those outside Evergrande's offices in the southern Chinese metropolis and said she had invested one million yuan in Evergrande wealth management products.

"The economy's not good at the moment, these are ordinary people and they need this money for kids, for supporting their parents," she said.

China Evergrande did not respond to a request for comment on the protest or on the concerns of the investors.
https://www.reuters.com/markets/rat...-protest-office-chinese-developer-2022-01-04/

Weak US....next invasion?...Taiwan.

Taiwan scrambles fighter planes as nine Chinese aircraft enter its air defence zone on the day Russia invades Ukraine
Taiwan, which China claims as its own territory, has complained of regular similar missions by the Chinese air force over the last two years
The number of aircraft involved was well off the last large-scale incursion, 39 Chinese aircraft on January 23, and since then, such fly-bys have been sporadic with far fewer aircraft
The ministry said the latest mission involved eight Chinese J-16 fighters and one Y-8 reconnaissance aircraft 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Chinese-aircraft-enter-air-defence-zone.html

The Republicans also want to defend Taiwan. I guess you dont agree with them.

I always new something was kind off.

eyephone said:
morekaos said:

Weak US?

Stop watching Tucker Fox News, the other hosts on Fox News not liking this Putin invasion. Tbh

Did you just watch the Mannequin in Chief?  Sanctions are useless, Brandon's bumble in Afghanistan set the tone.  He is impotent to stop anyone. China will do what it wants to now.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:

Weak US?

Stop watching Tucker Fox News, the other hosts on Fox News not liking this Putin invasion. Tbh

Did you just watch the Mannequin in Chief?  Sanctions are useless, Brandon's bumble in Afghanistan set the tone.  He is impotent to stop anyone. China will do what it wants to now.

Haha Afghanistan. (Good thing you brought it up. I am not finished talking about that place.)

The US taxpayers spent or on the hook for around 1 trillion dollars. (interest payments included in that estimate)

Just recently the EX PM of Afghanistan interview. He stated he got on the plain and did not know he was going to leave the country, but he then realized they were flying him out.
My question for him: Then why didn?t you tell them to turn around the plane and help defend your country. Because 300k Afghanistan soldiers (estimate) didnt fight back. (I mean if you see your Leader fly away then I guess they didnt feel they had to defend their country. I am guessing.) This might go down as the weakest Army. Sorry the US is not going to hold your hands.

So we spent 20 years in Afghanistan building schools, bridges, and roads. Meanwhile in the US schools are falling apart or they are in trailer modules, roads and bridges are falling apart.

It is a fact that many US schools are in modular trailers. Do you think that is a good way to learn? But is okay to throw money at Afghanistan.

eyephone said:
It is a fact that many US schools are in modular trailers. Do you think that is a good way to learn? But is okay to throw money at Afghanistan.

Afghanistan?  I would nuked that place years ago. ;D ;D >:D

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:

Weak US?

Haha Afghanistan. (Good thing you brought it up. I am not finished talking about that place.)

The US taxpayers spent or on the hook for around 1 trillion dollars. (interest payments included in that estimate)

Just recently the EX PM of Afghanistan interview. He stated he got on the plain and did not know he was going to leave the country, but he then realized they were flying him out.
My question for him: Then why didn?t you tell them to turn around the plane and help defend your country. Because 300k Afghanistan soldiers (estimate) didnt fight back. (I mean if you see your Leader fly away then I guess they didnt feel they had to defend their country. I am guessing.) This might go down as the weakest Army. Sorry the US is not going to hold your hands.

So we spent 20 years in Afghanistan building schools, bridges, and roads. Meanwhile in the US schools are falling apart or they are in trailer modules, roads and bridges are falling apart.

Sometimes people should not say anything. Because after the EX PM gave that interview. It just strengthen many peoples argument that the PM did not stay around or fight for his country when his country was getting attacked. (He said by the time he was in the air he knew that they were in the air leaving the country.)
Please dont come with excuse. That they couldnt change their flight plan. I assume if you are a PM of a country. They can call or radio the airport and make an arrangement to land at the airport. (Just an assumption because I was never PM. But I think it is reasonable assumption)

Weakness begets weakness.  Russia, China, Iran and NKorea notice...

Lucas: Biden lacks Trump?s punch, and Putin knows it

That will teach Joe Biden to hug a thug.

Whatever you think of Donald Trump, he never would have allowed Vladimir Putin to run circles around him, which is what Putin has done to hapless Joe Biden.

And he certainly would not have appeased Putin and given the Russian president everything he asked for from the START treaty to greenlighting Russia?s Nord Stream 2 pipeline, without getting something in return. All Biden got from Putin was grief.

Trump is a businessman and that is what businessmen do. They do not give things away without getting something in return.  He is also a bully who knows how to deal with other bullies.

The only thing bullies like Putin understand is a bloody nose, metaphorically speaking, but Biden has no punch. He is a veteran Washington politician who made a career of going along to get along. Trump demanded respect; Biden seeks to make nice.

Putin is a tough former KGB operative with blood on his hands. And unlike Biden and other Western leaders, Putin has a vision, and that vision is to force former Russian provinces like Ukraine back into the bosom of Mother Russia, whether they like it or not.

And Joe Biden has given Putin a window of opportunity to make that vision, or at least a part of it, a reality.

Biden, in his war on fossil fuel, early on shut down the Keystone XL pipeline and reversed Trump?s oil drilling policies. Yet, in a gift to Putin, Biden removed U.S. sanctions on Russia?s Nord Stream 2 pipeline that allowed it to be completed. This pipeline will bring additional energy into Germany, a NATO ally. He got nothing in return.
https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/02/24/lucas-biden-lacks-trumps-punch-and-putin-knows-it/

Do you mean bending over for Putin? sheeesh

morekaos said:
Weakness begets weakness.  Russia, China, Iran and NKorea notice...

Lucas: Biden lacks Trump?s punch, and Putin knows it

That will teach Joe Biden to hug a thug.

Whatever you think of Donald Trump, he never would have allowed Vladimir Putin to run circles around him, which is what Putin has done to hapless Joe Biden.

And he certainly would not have appeased Putin and given the Russian president everything he asked for from the START treaty to greenlighting Russia?s Nord Stream 2 pipeline, without getting something in return. All Biden got from Putin was grief.

Trump is a businessman and that is what businessmen do. They do not give things away without getting something in return.  He is also a bully who knows how to deal with other bullies.

The only thing bullies like Putin understand is a bloody nose, metaphorically speaking, but Biden has no punch. He is a veteran Washington politician who made a career of going along to get along. Trump demanded respect; Biden seeks to make nice.

Putin is a tough former KGB operative with blood on his hands. And unlike Biden and other Western leaders, Putin has a vision, and that vision is to force former Russian provinces like Ukraine back into the bosom of Mother Russia, whether they like it or not.

And Joe Biden has given Putin a window of opportunity to make that vision, or at least a part of it, a reality.

Biden, in his war on fossil fuel, early on shut down the Keystone XL pipeline and reversed Trump?s oil drilling policies. Yet, in a gift to Putin, Biden removed U.S. sanctions on Russia?s Nord Stream 2 pipeline that allowed it to be completed. This pipeline will bring additional energy into Germany, a NATO ally. He got nothing in return.
https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/02/24/lucas-biden-lacks-trumps-punch-and-putin-knows-it/

morekaos said:
Brandon sure did.

Nope Trump let Putin go into Syria. Trump removed the US base in Syria.
Also, when it came election time. Putin said nothing about Hunter Biden in the press when he could of to reporters. haha
It just shows, that he just used him. (allegedly for legal purposes) haha

Ahhh... so Syria is the culprit?  Even though Syria has always been a client state of the Russians?...nice plate of pretzel logic...Well...What about Obama letting Putin into Crimea where he is now launching his invasion of the rest of the Ukraine...that seems to be a bit more geographically significant don't you think?

morekaos said:
Ahhh... so Syria is the culprit?  Even though Syria has always been a client state of the Russians?...nice plate of pretzel logic...Well...What about Obama letting Putin into Crimea where he is now launching his invasion of the rest of the Ukraine...that seems to be a bit more geographically significant don't you think?

Sorry bro. Trump listened to Russia and Syria. So the US base in Syria dismantled.

Haha. You dont have to be a smart guy like me to figure out. That Russia troops surrounded Ukraine basically all sides to attack. (It was not to catch illegals going into Russia haha)  They did not not need Crime Mia.

The position of troops were in attack formation with mobile hospitals. (or some people mentioned temporary mobile supply depots that were at the border idk)

I guess this guy didnt see be satellite photos from the news, many people posting video and images of russian buildup on social media.
or maybe he did not believe the build up or he believed /thought it was just an exercise. haha idk

Back