Government Shutdown

Anybody can get a pizza and Big Mac. Winning a national college football championship is different from going out for pizza after a little league or soccer weekend game.

He just brought the bar down lower.

How low can you go? (song)

morekaos said:
They loved it...not one Burger or pizza was left and the players are still raving.  What do think they wanted Kale salads on grilled Portobellos? It was a brilliant solution that played well to the public but was shocking to townee DC.

'Great being with the National Champion Clemson Tigers last night at the White House,' Trump tweeted. 'Because of the Shutdown I served them massive amounts of Fast Food (I paid), over 1000 hamberders [sic] etc. Within one hour, it was all gone. Great guys and big eaters!'

Clemson offensive guard Matt Bockhorst, a red-shirt freshman, responded to a viral photo of him staring longingly at a platter of burgers, tweeting: 'I mean you're not just gonna NOT eat the Big Macs stacked in a pile right?'

Sylvester Mayers, a 21-year-old sophomore told DailyMail.com that the fast-food dinner was 'unexpected, but a very familiar taste' after he finished his meal.

He had the hamburgers, chicken nuggets and the pizza, he said.

'I appreciated it. It was a kind gesture. Could have gave us nothing, I suppose,' he said of the president's out-of-pocket purchase. 'So, it could have been worse. Just excited for having the experience to be here, really,' he said
[url]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6594387/Trump-boasts-Clemson-football-team-ate-1-000-hamberders-just-one-hour-White-House.html[/url]

As I pointed out..the only ones who were offended by this were outsiders and elites.  Outsiders felt the need to be "outraged for them".  These boys and their coaches reveled in it.  Dinner is not a reward it was the experience.  Did you see any of the ceremony or celebration?  They spontaneously sang "God Bless America", "Proud to be an American" and thanked God with a Prayer.  It was inspiring.  That was the reward and recognition, but the Big Macs were also appreciated.

morekaos said:
As I pointed out..the only ones who were offended by this were outsiders and elites.  Outsiders felt the need to be "outraged for them".  These boys and their coaches reveled in it.  Dinner is not a reward it was the experience.  Did you see any of the ceremony or celebration?  They spontaneously sang "God Bless America", "Proud to be an American" and thanked God with a Prayer.  It was inspiring.  That was the reward and recognition, but the Big Macs were also appreciated.

First you were bragging about the Fast Food. When that got shot down. Then you bring up the songs they were singing.  (weak)

morekaos said:

PLEBS SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH WHATEVER THEY GET!

Seriously...neither Trump nor Morekaos have ever seen what top tier college football.players get for spreads before and after games.

It is classic Trump

Trump can spend $107 million for his inauguration, but provide a fast food buffet at the White House.
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c3de3d7e4b0e0baf5412b4a

morekaos said:

Irvinecommuter said:
morekaos said:

Seriously...neither Trump nor Morekaos have ever seen what top tier college football.players get for spreads before and after games.

It is classic Trump

Actually, I do.  I have served many pre-game meals to both UCLA and USC over the years.  My friend provides most of the pre-game meals for the Bruins and you know what it is?....Ribs! Not exactly pheasant under glass but it is some of the best ribs in Cali.  These boys love that kind of every-man food...they hate the fancy stuff.  Find me one player that complained about the food yesterday....you won't find one.

morekaos said:
Irvinecommuter said:
morekaos said:

It is classic Trump

Actually, I do.  I have served many pre-game meals to both UCLA and USC over the years.  My friend provides most of the pre-game meals for the Bruins and you know what it is?....Ribs! Not exactly pheasant under glass but it is some of the best ribs in Cali.  These boys love that kind of every-man food...they hate the fancy stuff.  Find me one player that complained about the food yesterday....you won't find one.

Somehow best ribs in Cali is the same as fast food?

And if I did find someone...would you just dismiss it as some ungrateful punk?

No, my point is that the only ones making a big deal about this are all the Trump haters.  The guys actually involved in it thought it was great.  Fake news and fake outrage.

morekaos said:
No, my point is that the only ones making a big deal about this are all the Trump haters.  The guys actually involved in it thought it was great.  Fake news and fake outrage.

Actually you first brought it up and bragged about it.

Throwing a pizza/burger party is cool, according to morecas.

eyephone said:
morekaos said:

Right on

no winning for a long time, so the first chance he got to spray us all with purple confetti :)

fortune11 said:
someone tell trump we need a roof over the entire country to protect us from illegal space aliens

that's why we have the space force

fcf960af-12c2-4fb8-9e80-9b4329e56165_1.jpeg

space force , yes.  so lets just create a terrestrial border force for here on earth and call it a day ... wait , we already have that  !  but because I don't want to appear "weak" in eyes of Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh, I will throw a tantrum and jam up the government.

eyephone said:
morekaos said:

Baloney, this was the lead story on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and it blew up Twitter.  Wapo in its hate Trump fever thought it important enough to assign a fact checker to debunk the Presidents bold faced lie that the "burgers were piled a mile high"  Total derangement for what I, yes, saw as a pretty cool event.

But in the age of fact-check mania, The Washington Post fact-checked Trump?s boast in a full-blown analysis, not even a quick drive by hit job, President Trump?s extravagant, $3,000, 300-sandwich celebration of Clemson University:

"There is one other asterisk worth noting. In other comments, Trump ? in true Trump fashion ? suddenly more than tripled the hamburger count?.

FACT CHECK: At two inches each, a thousand burgers would not reach one mile high.

Had Trump instead invested his entire net worth ? $3.1 billion per Forbes last year ? on $5 sandwiches, each two inches high? A stack of hamburgers nearly 20 miles high."

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:

Baloney, this was the lead story on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and it blew up Twitter.  Wapo in its hate Trump fever thought it important enough to assign a fact checker to debunk the Presidents bold faced lie that the "burgers were piled a mile high"  Total derangement for what I, yes, saw as a pretty cool event.

But in the age of fact-check mania, The Washington Post fact-checked Trump?s boast in a full-blown analysis, not even a quick drive by hit job, President Trump?s extravagant, $3,000, 300-sandwich celebration of Clemson University:

"There is one other asterisk worth noting. In other comments, Trump ? in true Trump fashion ? suddenly more than tripled the hamburger count?.

FACT CHECK: At two inches each, a thousand burgers would not reach one mile high.

Had Trump instead invested his entire net worth ? $3.1 billion per Forbes last year ? on $5 sandwiches, each two inches high? A stack of hamburgers nearly 20 miles high."

It's the news of the day....Fox News had no problems criticizing Obama for wearing a mustard colored suit.

The thinnest snowflakes out there are trumpsters.

Back