• Yes, but I am non-religious

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • No, but I believe in a higher power

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
eyephone said:
Sorry it goes hand in hand with covid. So if you want to talk about covid. Trump will come up.

Alright. I can only suggest. It's your own choice.

I only shared covid data to help my argument of opening church.

irvinehomeowner said:
It's probably more than that.

You can't beat science... or God.

Right, you can?t beat God. But how do you take science as the same level of power as God?

Are you saying Trump is not a Christian? I think we?re on the same page on that thought. I do however pray and hope he comes to repentance and believe Jesus as his Lord some day. Same goes for any human being including you.

Mety said:
Are you saying Trump is not a Christian? I think we?re on the same page on that thought. I do however pray and hope he comes to repentance and believe Jesus as his Lord some day. Same goes for any human being including you.

Idk. To each their own. But some say he is using the faith.

eyephone said:
Mety said:

Idk. To each their own. But some say he is using the faith.

I think he is. He's using whatever he can to get more votes. That's what every candidate does in this political world. Trump does a good job at making things look not so political, but every statement he says is very political to the core. He's a smart guy. I usually don't like posting political stuff here, but just to have some fun before the election...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wOD0R8vfM[/youtube]

That is not being smart. It is called taking advantage of the situation.

Business Insider: Some Christians say Trump has pushed young people away from their churches ? and his impact on Christianity could last well beyond his presidency

But for some Christians, Trump has shaken their relationship to their religion so much so that they have broken ties with family, friends, and even their churches.
You're either a Christian who's conservative and supportive of Trump or a Christian thats really confused and hates the situation you're in, Maria Felix told Business Insider.
https://www.businessinsider.com/chr...e-young-christians-away-from-churches-2020-11

I don't like how Trump or any Republican candidates take advantage of Christianity in wrong ways like that either. Both right and left wings are from the same evil corrupt bird. Political world is just a mess.

Someone who blames a certain person or a figure for abandoning faith is not really a genuine believer IMHO. They shouldn't base their decision from a person but only from the Word of God, The Bible.

Our church has been back for 6 months outside now two months inside. Attending confirmation Friday, each family allowed 10 to attend inside.

Our church is having limited capacity. You have to make a reservation ahead, but I'm sure some just walk in on Sunday also. If the Covid rate keeps going down (or if that's what the official says at least), all the churches in OC will probably open fully back to normal by end of this year.

Meanwhile, some pastors in Canada are being arrested for having church. I'm sure LA county is so much different than OC as well. Even Huntington or Newport Beach areas seem drastically different than Irvine. Interesting world we live in.

Churches are almost fully back to pre pandemic mode again. I still do wear masks because I got so used to not showing my full face, but ain't nobody wears that thing no more. Further south the churches are, less mask wearers will be. They look at me like I'm some kind of a democrat or something. Hey, it's kind of a joke, but still true. ;)

Mety said:
Churches are almost fully back to pre pandemic mode again. I still do wear masks because I got so used to not showing my full face, but ain't nobody wears that thing no more. Further south the churches are, less mask wearers will be. They look at me like I'm some kind of a democrat or something. Hey, it's kind of a joke, but still true. ;)

Back