Garage Epoxy

I could see none of you guys are car guys.  My garage is an extension of my house.  I enjoy wrenching on my cars, which keeps me occupied in there for alot of my weekend. 

The wifey has her kitchen and master bath > I have my garage..thank GAWD!!!  :D 

Tyrone Biggums said:
I could see none of you guys are car guys.  My garage is an extension of my house.  I enjoy wrenching on my cars, which keeps me occupied in there for alot of my weekend. 

The wifey has her kitchen and master bath > I have my garage..thank GAWD!!!  :D

What cars are you wrenching on? 

I'd love to have a nice OCD garage with built in cabinets, Ferrari red walls, gray floor and banners hanging, overhead lighting for each "bay" but I need to purge first, haha.

I've spilled oil like 3 times already and cleaned it up from the little rain we had that got dirt tracked all in the garage.  Took a mop and cleaned it all up like nothing...sparkling like the day I got it epoxied. 

Only thing I worry is if it does rain this winter it gets really slick and I don't want my daughter eating it.

Coleman said:

I'd love to have a nice OCD garage with built in cabinets, Ferrari red walls, gray floor and banners hanging, overhead lighting for each "bay" but I need to purge first, haha.

Wrenching on an Edge Sport and Corvette.  Trying to get to the oil pan gasket on the Vette, but I need to drop the entire front suspension probably going to end up taking it to my buddies shop to get it on a lift.

Chase for the Cup...go 24! Yellowneck Fever said:
Coleman said:

Wrenching on an Edge Sport and Corvette.  Trying to get to the oil pan gasket on the Vette, but I need to drop the entire front suspension probably going to end up taking it to my buddies shop to get it on a lift.

A corvette? You really are a ....  ;D

As the Owner of Premier Garage I can tell you that we do give referral checks no matter how many times you refer customers.  If you got some bad information from one of our team members I apoligise  If you would like to discuss the program please feel free to call my cell 949-280-5571. Thanks Chris

Chrispoehlman said:
As the Owner of Premier Garage I can tell you that we do give referral checks no matter how many times you refer customers.  If you got some bad information from one of our team members I apoligise  If you would like to discuss the program please feel free to call my cell 949-280-5571. Thanks Chris

I can vouch for this.  I got a referral check in the mail from Chris that I didn't even know was coming.  Highly recommend Premier Garage.  They are fair and honest, and do great work.

aquabliss said:
Chrispoehlman said:

I can vouch for this.  I got a referral check in the mail from Chris that I didn't even know was coming.  Highly recommend Premier Garage.  They are fair and honest, and do great work.

I second that.  I referred my neighbors and I didn't even know that they used my name and  I got a check in the mail.

Putting in a plug for Pacific Stoneworks & Wood Care for garage epoxy.  Gabriel had done my 3 car garage for a very reasonable price.  They frequently run specials on LivingSocial, and will try to upsell.  I did take the bait and got the top coat with increased coverage, and it turned out great.

The entire process took approximately 2 days.  The first day was diamond grinding the floors and applying epoxy/flakes.  The second day was removing the excess flakes and applying the top coat.  Had multiple neighbors stop by and comment on how great the floors look.

Attachments

• Garage.jpg
    Garage.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 461
thisisjames said:
Putting in a plug for Pacific Stoneworks & Wood Care for garage epoxy.  Gabriel had done my 3 car garage for a very reasonable price.  They frequently run specials on LivingSocial, and will try to upsell.  I did take the bait and got the top coat with increased coverage, and it turned out great.

The entire process took approximately 2 days.  The first day was diamond grinding the floors and applying epoxy/flakes.  The second day was removing the excess flakes and applying the top coat.  Had multiple neighbors stop by and comment on how great the floors look.

Thx for sharing, how much did it cost? Is that a 2 car?

Paris said:
Thx for sharing, how much did it cost? Is that a 2 car?

It's a 3 car garage.  The total was $1650.

Most places I called is priced at around $3 per sq ft, but will try and upsell you on upgrades.  I just got the basic epoxy with upgraded flakes (I think he went through at least 10-15 buckets of flakes) and a topcoat.  The coverage is really nice and I haven't had any problems.

Has anybody gotten epoxy from Premier Garage (Orange) recently?? From the posts on the thread people seem to have gotten a 2 car garage epoxied by Premier for 1400-1500. I was quoted almost 1700 (1675). Is that due to inflation?? or am I supposed to haggle? :D

whome said:
Has anybody gotten epoxy from Premier Garage (Orange) recently?? From the posts on the thread people seem to have gotten a 2 car garage epoxied by Premier for 1400-1500. I was quoted almost 1700 (1675). Is that due to inflation?? or am I supposed to haggle? :D

whome said:

I just got mine done from Premier garage for ~1500-ish.  I did use an Angie's list coupon and also have a referral coupon if you want. 

scubasteve said:
whome said:

I just got mine done from Premier garage for ~1500-ish.  I did use an Angie's list coupon and also have a referral coupon if you want. 

Mine was $1550 but that was last year.

I guess they charge a premium for OH location too. :)

lnc said:
scubasteve said:
whome said:

LOL- but this is the non-gated side!! It doesn't count  :)

I had recently got a quote from Complete vision flooring Inc (Think they do the epoxy for most of the builders in Irvine):

5 layer epoxy -- same epoxy as in the models.
2 car garage 400sft
total cost : $1465.

lnc said:
scubasteve said:
whome said:

Do you the size of your garage? Did yours include stem walls too? Thanks!!

This is a picture of our epoxy and garage cabinets by Premier Garage (posted for sky949 since I wasn't able to upload the image in a personal message).

Attachments

• photo-14.JPG
    photo-14.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 659
Back