Garage Epoxy

whome said:
This is a picture of our epoxy and garage cabinets by Premier Garage (posted for sky949 since I wasn't able to upload the image in a personal message).

The cabinet and the epoxy floor look great.  Thanks for sharing. 

whome said:
This is a picture of our epoxy and garage cabinets by Premier Garage (posted for sky949 since I wasn't able to upload the image in a personal message).

looks really good. how much did they charge you for the cabinets? I got the exact same color as you for the epoxy.

scubasteve said:
whome said:

looks really good. how much did they charge you for the cabinets? I got the exact same color as you for the epoxy.

Thanks scubasteve! I need to double check, but I think it was around 2400 for the cabinets.

Can anyone tell me how epoxy should feel when walking barefoot?    I just had epoxy done by Premier Garage and overall I am satisfied with their service and communication and the way the floor LOOKS.    But, I was walking around barefoot and I noticed lots of sharp protrusions in the epoxy.  (maybe a few every sq. foot).  It's not the chips that are sticking out, it's the clear coat on top that has fairly sharp points that are uncomfortable when walking.  Not enough to cause a cut but definitely will scratch your skin if you're not careful.    Is this normal or something that will smooth out over time?    Any help is appreciated!

There might have been a miss communication on the referral fee.  We are happy to send referral checks to as many times as you would like to refer us.

Thanks, Chris

Just wondering if the prices of these jobs have changed over the last couple years and if anyone has any recent experiences to share.  Thanks!

I used Premier Garage and they came back out to smooth the clear coat.

jayjaym3 said:
Can anyone tell me how epoxy should feel when walking barefoot?    I just had epoxy done by Premier Garage and overall I am satisfied with their service and communication and the way the floor LOOKS.    But, I was walking around barefoot and I noticed lots of sharp protrusions in the epoxy.  (maybe a few every sq. foot).  It's not the chips that are sticking out, it's the clear coat on top that has fairly sharp points that are uncomfortable when walking.  Not enough to cause a cut but definitely will scratch your skin if you're not careful.    Is this normal or something that will smooth out over time?    Any help is appreciated!

We have Garage Remedy in our 3CG right now laying down epoxy and flakes. Will advise on quality and price in 3 days once the job is done.

B2FiNiTY said:
I used premier and it came out great!

I'm having them come out to quote a job for epoxy and cabinets but initial estimate just for flooring is about $1750. Seems high compared to others.

We paid $1425 a year ago with Vision Garage Flooring for a classic 2 car garage. We were happy with the result.

I am still not all the understanding for the epoxy.  My wife insisted on it but now seems to just gather dust and water from wet cars.

My parents was bare concrete for like 15 years and other than a few oil spots...it was fine. 

We had a 2 car garage and used them a couple years ago and I think we paid 1600 or 1650?  Guess prices are going up. 

I think the garage looks better with the epoxy, just like some people want quartz countertops vs tile countertops, one just looks better to some than the other, its easy to wipe up oil spots too  ;D

eyephone said:
I didn?t do nothing to the garage.

Some things we do have in common.

While I understand the desire for epoxy... I just wouldn't spend the money on it... we don't see it when we park on it so the aesthetics are unnecessary in my opinion.

For us it made the garage much easier to clean (just mop it from time to time) and less dusty.

The aesthetic is a plus but not a must.

Back