Funny things Joe says...

Telling the same (false) story over and over and over doesn’t make it real….unless you are a sociopath or suffering dementia…and you have your finger on the nuclear trigger…

Biden goes off the rails as he repeats false story for the EIGHTH time about conductor who congratulated him for logging more miles on Amtrak than Air Force Two as Vice President - 20 years after he retired

· Biden repeated Monday for the eighth time a made-up Amtrak commuting story

· Said he a conductor congratulated him for 1M miles after he was dead for a year

· Happened during remarks to repair an Amtrak tunnel in Baltimore

Joe Biden repeated an untrue story for at least the eighth time on Monday claiming an Amtrak conductor congratulated him for racking up one million miles on the train commuting between Wilmington, Delaware and Washington, D.C.

The president has told this fabricated story since at least his 2020 presidential campaign.

Standing beside Maryland Governor We Moore, Biden told the often-repeated story as part of his remarks kicking off a new project to replace a train tunnel in Baltimore built in the 1870s.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...es-rails-repeats-false-story-EIGHTH-time.html

Can you imagine if this guy’s name was Hunter Trump? This is the gift that just keeps giving and as I predicted in 2019…the Anchor that Brandon just can’t slip…it will drag him under, sooner or later…

'Set phone up so I can spy on you showering.' Hunter Biden threatened to withhold cash-strapped assistant's pay if she didn't FaceTime him naked, texts show - as it's revealed she's the FOURTH employee with whom he had a sexual relationship

· Texts obtained by DailyMail.com show First Son asked assistant for video sex
· 'The rule has to be no talk of anything but sex and we must be naked,' he wrote
· Biden filmed their sex sessions and saved the images on his laptop hard drive

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...stant-withholding-pay-didnt-FaceTime-sex.html

May 2019
fortune11 said:
What's the over/under on when he starts attacking Biden's dead wife and kids?

He might but i guarantee he will sink his teeth deep into Hunter.

Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived

Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn?t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden?s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden?s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts ? usually more than $166,000 a month ? from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

The general prosecutor?s official file for the Burisma probe ? shared with me by senior Ukrainian officials ? shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money.

Shokin told me in written answers to questions that, before he was fired as general prosecutor, he had made ?specific plans? for the investigation that ?included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.?

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived

What are the other half?…😆😆😆

Joe Biden: “More Than Half the Women in My Administration are Women”

fun game for tonight, we can play black out.

Attachments

• 25481A2B-CC7B-4A5F-A10C-5BA4CD546E56.jpeg
    25481A2B-CC7B-4A5F-A10C-5BA4CD546E56.jpeg
    779.6 KB · Views: 2
Well that’s good enough…he did do a …Zoom?

"Are you planning on traveling to East Palestine?"

BIDEN: "At this moment not. I was, I did a whole video, I mean, uh, you know, the uh, what the hell? On…"

"Zoom?"

BIDEN: "Zoom. All I can hear every time I think of Zoom is that song of my generation, 'Who's Zoomin' Who?'" pic.twitter.com/fBWAVar7Gm

"So do you plan to travel [to East Palestine] and have you talked to the mayor?"

BIDEN: "I can't recall…I've talked to everyone there is to talk to" pic.twitter.com/kvVbtlmIKo

Q: "Are you running?"

BIDEN: "Well apparently someone interviewed my wife today I heard and I gotta call her and find out." pic.twitter.com/l2eel05mG9

Nice to know I am not the only one who thinks this is funny…

Aussie Reporter Loses It on Air Covering Biden's Mental Health

“President Biden remains a healthy, vigorous 80-year-old male, who is fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency, to include those as Chief Executive, Head of State and Commander in Chief,” White House Physician Kevin O’Connor claimed.

Well, Sky News Australia host Rita Panahi found O’Connor’s assessment so absurd she couldn’t contain her laughter as she contrasted O’Connor’s finding with clips of Biden’s verbal stumbles, gaffes, and other embarrassing hits.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...on-air-covering-bidens-mental-health-n1674127

Granpa Joe didn’t say this directly but his IRS just did…you think i can expense my ski mask and AK?….😆😆😆

Don't Forget to Declare Income From Stolen Goods, Illegal Activities, IRS Says​

“If you find $1 on the street or embezzle from your employer, that’s all taxable income, as well as your paycheck from flipping burgers at McDonald’s,” one tax preparer said​

According to IRS publication 17, the Internal Revenue Service wants taxpayers to include on their forms “income from illegal activities, such as money from dealing illegal drugs.” Make sure you put that on “Schedule 1 (Form 1040), line 8z, or on Schedule C (Form 1040) if from your self-employment activity,” the IRS wrote.

The agency also requests that “if you steal property, you must report its fair market value,” but only if you don’t “return it to its rightful owner in the same year.”

…. and he probably lost a half a day of skiing…

Biden Blasted for Starting WH Event By Talking About Ice Cream Hours After Nashville School Shooting​

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband. And I eat Jeni’s ice cream—chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream. By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs! You think I’m kidding? I’m not!”

Hysterical…😆😆😆

Biden Gives Three Truly Bizarre Answers to Reporters' Questions at Cabinet Meeting

He was asked what message he would send Russia on the Ukraine dam explosion. His response? “We’re not leaving, we’re going to help Ukraine.”

A reporter pressed him on why he had made no official statement on the anniversary of D-Day, given it was such an important historic day for the American people. “It’s coming,” Biden responded.

Then they inquired what he thought about the PGA/Live merger that we reported on earlier. His response? “I’m planning on being a PGA.” New pronouns?

The answer on Ukraine prompted some to ask if was he admitting we were in Ukraine. What the heck was he saying there?

But his other answers were even more bizarre.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...eporters-questions-at-cabinet-meeting-n757271

Hmmmm…any guesses who?😂😂😂😂

Secret Service Told Joe Biden Who Brought Cocaine Into White House, Sources Say​

The Secret Service told President Joe Biden the name of the person who brought a packet of cocaine into the White House last month, according to three security sources with direct knowledge of the incident.

All three sources independently told Soldier of Fortune the same name, which arose from an investigation into the incident. The sources currently work for a U.S. government agency, and are not authorized to speak to the media.

Soldier of Fortune posed the question directly to Joe Biden, via text message, and also to others within the family orbit: Jill Biden, Hunter Biden, Ashley Biden, and Kamala Harris. The text message to President Biden is reproduced, below. The message bounced back as undelivered.

It’s not as funny as it is Tragic…🤦🏽‍♂️😳😢

Biden repeats same story word-for-word just minutes apart, raising fresh concerns about age, fitness for office

According to medical experts, repeating sentences, phrases and even entire stories — while common in the elderly — may be an early sign of dementia or even an early warning sign of Alzheimer’s disease.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/21/biden...-fresh-concerns-about-age-fitness-for-office/

Biden frustrates Brazil's Lula da Silva at U.N. after on stage snub

President Biden looked dazed and confused on Wednesday when he walked right into a flag on stage at the United Nations, and almost set off a minor international incident by snubbing Brazilian President Inácio Lula da Silva

resident Biden looked dazed and confused on Wednesday when he walked right into a flag on stage at the United Nations, and almost set off a minor international incident by snubbing Brazilian President Inácio Lula da Silva.

The former Delaware senator turned president seemed to rile Brazil’s president after he walked off stage without shaking his hand.

Biden, who is the oldest U.S. president in history literally collided right into a seven-foot-tall Brazilian flag as he walked on stage, taking a moment to collect himself while the South American the flag wobbled.

https://adnamerica.com/en/new-york/...rral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

OK, now we are back to funny!!😂😂😂

Biden praises ‘Congressional Black Caucus’ during address to Congressional Hispanic Caucus​

“I know Sister Norma lives the lessons nuns taught me growing up. Lessons based on the Gospel of Matthew: feed the hungry, care for the sick, welcome strangers,” the president said. “They echo what my dad taught me, and I mean this sincerely, my dad used to say, ‘Everyone, everyone is entitled to be treated with dignity and respect.’”

“The Congressional Black Caucus embodies all those values,” he added, without stopping to correct himself.

I thought foreign policy was a strong suit, and right in his wheelhouse. So why is he sitting on the beach while the world burns?😳🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Video of Joe Biden on the Beach Sparks Outrage​

IMG_1063.jpeg

well, maybe he needs a vacation….🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂😂

Joe Biden Blurts Out at End of Remarks on Bidenomics: “I Have to Go to the Situation Room. There’s An Issue I Need to Deal With”​

Joe Biden on Monday delivered remarks on his failing economic agenda dubbed ‘Bidenomics’ from his fake White House set in the South Court Auditorium.

Biden got lost on his way to the podium.
Joe Biden told the audience, “I’m not introducing me. Mark is. I forgot. I went straight to the podium.”

The talk went downhill from there. Biden had trouble reading his giant teleprompter as he thanked lawmakers.
Toward the end of his speech, Biden told the audience he had to leave because he had an issue he needed to deal with.

“I have to go to the situation room. There’s an issue I need to deal with,” Biden blurted out.

How do you possibly screw up this quote?🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂😂

President Biden Butchers Famous Neil Armstrong Moon Landing Quote​

Back