Too afraid to post the link I see.

Winning!!!

morekaos said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Ready2Downsize said:
morekaos said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Or... and this one was classic:

Why don't masks stop the smell of farts but are effective against Covid?

Turns out cloth masks don?t?Wanda ya know? ;D ;D >:D

If you strapped it on your behind, would it stop the smell of farts? Asking for a friend.

Is that friend morekaos?

Since you were in the medical field, you do know there is a massive size difference between a viral droplet and odor vapor don't you? Asking for a friend.

These guys are....and since cloth is what most people wore for 2 years and they are now proven to be 90% ineffective against Covid and 100% ineffective against farts....well.....

"Researchers from the University of Bristol in the United Kingdom found that 90 percent of particles could get through cloth masks, making them effectively useless during the pandemic."

Wearing a mask also may have made people feel more comfortable about going out in public, believing the face coverings would protect everyone around them from the virus.

It could be the case that the cloth masks were providing little to no protection at all, and people believing the were taking proper virus mitigation measures were not doing so.

nosuchreality said:
Too afraid to post the link I see.

Winning!!!

morekaos said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Ready2Downsize said:
morekaos said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Or... and this one was classic:

Why don't masks stop the smell of farts but are effective against Covid?

Turns out cloth masks don?t?Wanda ya know? ;D ;D >:D

If you strapped it on your behind, would it stop the smell of farts? Asking for a friend.

Is that friend morekaos?

Since you were in the medical field, you do know there is a massive size difference between a viral droplet and odor vapor don't you? Asking for a friend.

These guys are....and since cloth is what most people wore for 2 years and they are now proven to be 90% ineffective against Covid and 100% ineffective against farts....well.....

"Researchers from the University of Bristol in the United Kingdom found that 90 percent of particles could get through cloth masks, making them effectively useless during the pandemic."

Wearing a mask also may have made people feel more comfortable about going out in public, believing the face coverings would protect everyone around them from the virus.

It could be the case that the cloth masks were providing little to no protection at all, and people believing the were taking proper virus mitigation measures were not doing so.

I already did previously but if you want it again...
https://expressdigest.com/cloth-mas...-giving-them-little-ability-to-prevent-covid/

This one was funny:

morekaos said:
zubs said:
I gotta admit...

driving by gas stations in my Tesla Y feels good.
You should try it.

Your $100,000.00 feel good box?  You pay for it one way or another.  I for one drive a 1990 Full size Ford Bronco,  Restored, that gets about 9 miles to the gallon but when I bought it it only cost me $3800.00 so I think I'm still ahead of the game. ;D ;D >:D

morekaos said:
Zubs...you driv'n a model Y? ;D ;D >:D

Maybe you can relate to Biden... you have trouble reading and remembering too.

irvinehomeowner said:
This one was funny:

morekaos said:
zubs said:
I gotta admit...

driving by gas stations in my Tesla Y feels good.
You should try it.

Your $100,000.00 feel good box?  You pay for it one way or another.  I for one drive a 1990 Full size Ford Bronco,  Restored, that gets about 9 miles to the gallon but when I bought it it only cost me $3800.00 so I think I'm still ahead of the game. ;D ;D >:D

morekaos said:
Zubs...you driv'n a model Y? ;D ;D >:D

Maybe you can relate to Biden... you have trouble reading and remembering too.

I was jibing him...thought he would have a more expensive model. ;D

irvinehomeowner said:
Sure... just further proof your Covid dementia affects your reading comprehension.

Funny things morekaos says...

So emotional... That was a reach, but OK.

Oh dear?.

Biden Refers to Kamala as ?First Lady,? Says He?s ?Not Together?

?There?s been a little change of the arrangement for who?s on stage because of the First Lady?s husband contracted COVID, but, uh?look at this room and what you see,? Biden said, before he was corrected from off-camera.

?Pardon,? he said as the crowd erupted in laughter.

?Right,? he responded. ?She?s fine. It?s me that?s not together.?

Then he attempted to make it right.

?The Second Lady ? the First Gentleman, how ?bout that. Anyway,? he concluded.
https://www.toddstarnes.com/politics/biden-refers-to-kamala-as-first-lady-says-hes-not-together/

This is more scary than really funny...although it is still funny...

Biden, 79, uses 'cheat sheets' to answer press questions on his 'unscripted' call for Putin to be ousted in Russia: Rand Paul claims need for cue cards shows 'somebody who's in cognitive decline'
Joe Biden on Monday took questions from the press about the invasion of Ukraine and his declaration that Putin 'cannot remain in power'
In his left hand, the 79-year-old had a typed cue card with expected questions and prepared answers
On the remarks about Putin not being fit to leave, Biden insisted: 'I was not articulating a change in policy'
Rand Paul led the criticism of Biden's reliance on cue cards, telling Fox News that it was like being 'around somebody who's in cognitive decline'
Paul continued: 'You find yourself trying to help them with a sentence, trying to help them complete it'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Paul-claims-cue-cards-cognitive-decline.html
https://youtu.be/k_Gn6a3WbYw

Like Carters "Crisis of Confidence"...we now have a "Crisis of Credibility"...

Biden: Crisis of credibility
Comments on Ukraine, the economy stir concern

It?s been another bad week for the president, as White House staffers, and Biden himself on Monday, tried to clean up a string of troubling gaffes made during his crucial trip to meet with NATO leaders as the Ukraine war continued to rage.

With Russian President Vladimir Putin hinting that a nuclear response was possible if NATO directly intervenes in Ukraine or threatens Russia itself, Biden?s misstatements couldn?t have come at a worse moment. Yet, when asked about his ad-lib remarks to American servicemen in Poland, his response to the possible use of chemical weapons by Russia, and now, famously, his barely nuanced call for the ousting of Putin, incredulously, Biden told reporters, ?None of the three occurred.?

It was a mind-boggling moment.
https://rollcall.com/2022/03/30/biden-crisis-of-credibility/

Funny if you hate him...sad if you like him....

But I'M the President now! Staff IGNORE Joe Biden and flock to Barack Obama during ex-President's first trip back to White House
On Tuesday former president Obama joined Biden at the White House to celebrate the 12th anniversary of the launch of the Affordable Care act
But following his speech, Obama was seen shaking hands with fans and fellow politicians in the East room while Joe wandered around looking confused
Biden was also seen standing behind Obama and Kamala Harris as they shook hands with people and he watches on with no one paying him any mind
The clip has garnered online reaction, with some people saying the president was outshone by his former boss and that he looks lost
'I guess we know who's really running the White House and it ain't Joe!' another person tweeted.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...fans-flock-former-President-Barack-Obama.html

I saw the video. People just ignore Joe Biden like he is not there. He is the current president right? The body language doesn't lie either.

That?s gold Jerry!?gold!!

Feathered fiend poops on Biden's shoulder inside Iowa barn as president touts his 'Made in America' pledge to lower gas prices by 10 cents a gallon

The incident took place at what Biden called a 'giant barn' at a fuel plant in Iowa
He spoke for more than 20 minutes after the substance fell on his lapel Tuesday
A White House comms director later said it was 'corn,' not bird poop
The president was unveiling a plan to reduce gas prices by 10 cents a gallon
It will happen by allowing the sale of E15 fuel, usually banned in the summer due to environmental concerns about smog
It will only be sold at about 2,300 of the nation's more than 100,000 gas stations
Gas prices have reached an average of $4.10 a gallon and the Biden administration has blamed surging prices and inflation on 'Putin's Price Hike'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Iowa-barn-unveils-plan-lower-gas-prices.html
https://youtu.be/j0qm0KUPeD8

Back