Economy and Climate Change

Not only that but the Tesla chart looks terrible -- a series of lower highs since the tech peak in 2021 -- while the Ferrari chart has a very nice long term trend.

Charts, that's right, what we do know about you is that you like to look at charts, like valuing and buying stocks based on historical stock prices :unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
and that you like to associate crime with race

Charts, that's right, what we do know about you is that you like to look at charts, like valuing and buying stocks based on historical stock prices :unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
and that you like to associate crime with race
A&W and David Duke have one thing in common. Neither of them views themselves as racists.

A&W and David Duke have one thing in common. Neither of them views themselves as racists.
clearly we can all agree on is that you have an issue with race, that's really too bad, knowing that we live in socal, a large melting pot, it must be difficult for you, both you and mk sounds like you belong in texas with like minded people

clearly we can all agree on is that you have an issue with race, that's really too bad, knowing that we live in socal, a large melting pot, it must be difficult for you, both you and mk sounds like you belong in texas with like minded people
Another racist comment! Texas is also a huge melting pot, but somebody like A&W that has issues with Snoop Dogg's "old crew" isn't going to be aware of that.

kinda funny and sad actually, but going out on a limb and say that LL = MK with separate accounts and playing different personas defending one another, but hey, you do you

well, if you aren’t Eyephone, you’re certainly his racist, dumber cousin. You rise to the bait faster than a brook trout.😂😂🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

well, if you aren’t Eyephone, you’re certainly his racist, dumber cousin. You rise to the bait faster than a brook trout.😂😂🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

LOL! Not only that but the initials AW stand for "All White". This guy is clearly a racist schmuck!

well well well, look at that, both post at the same time, noses brown enough, not quite since you're both the same, and got worked up so much calling names.... tsk tsk tsk

wow, such cowardice and lameness, having multiple accounts, like i said, feel really bad for your family, i mean, jeez...

I know, it’s lame of us to pick on you. But you make it so easy. This has proved to be endless entertainment on the one of my five screens in front of me the last couple days, but you’re right enough is enough sorry…back to the topic…🤷🏽‍♂️

I know, it’s lame of us to pick on you. But you make it so easy. This has proved to be endless entertainment on the one of my five screens in front of me the last couple days, but you’re right enough is enough sorry…back to the topic…🤷🏽‍♂️
Another racist diatribe from All White.

Lol, this sure is entertaining, 5 separate personas you say, well, go on

One things for sure, both or all 5 of you got so worked up and all 2 or 5 of your hate and anger is showing

Very entertaining!

At least MK has lived in Irvine... maybe LL has... but he sure likes to talk trash about Irvine as if he is an expert here (which is so ironic). They are just jelly because they wish their home cities had such awesomeness and a forum to talk about it.

One thing for sure... they love to troll... but every forum needs one... because it's so fun when they are wrong (which has been quite often).

perhaps, but one things for certain, there are similarities between them...

no longer living in irvine

MK: "manuel the gardener" can't afford ev's...
LL: crimes in lb are all done by a certain demographic group, and throw in david duke...

and have multiple accounts, because that's their characteristic trait

At least the MK persona can talk sense about stocks, LL looks at historical stock prices and trends as his valuation

Back