Economy and Climate Change

That’s nice but the real question is…Did you buy TSLA at $10.00?....NO! Did I buy RACE at $37.00…YES…Context😂😂😂

That’s nice but the real question is…Did you buy TSLA at $10.00?....NO! Did I buy RACE at $37.00…YES…Context😂😂😂
Not only that but the Tesla chart looks terrible -- a series of lower highs since the tech peak in 2021 -- while the Ferrari chart has a very nice long term trend.

I'm not in the equities market, so no, but are you? yes
So you failed yourself and your investors in 18000% gains, tsk tsk

.. or I’m just never wrong🤷🏽‍♂️😂😂😂
lol, very funny joke, i mean if you'd chose tsla you'd be living in newport beach instead of wrong beach, i mean long beach

I'm not in the equities market, so no, but are you? yes
So you failed yourself and your investors in 18000% gains, tsk tsk

lol, very funny joke, i mean if you'd chose tsla you'd be living in newport beach instead of wrong beach, i mean long beach
I wouldn’t live in Newport Beach if you gave me a house there. If you did, I’d sell it and buy one in Long Beach.😂😂😂

I wouldn’t live in Newport Beach if you gave me a house there. If you did, I’d sell it and buy one in Long Beach.😂😂😂
umm, let's ask most folks, would you rather have a house in newport or long beach.
yep, we all know the answer

nuff said

context… no one has made a dime in that stock since 2021IMG_0563.png
Same period…you choose…let’s ask most folks…IMG_0564.png

context… no one has made a dime in that stock since 2021View attachment 9162
Same period…you choose…let’s ask most folks…View attachment 9163
man, this is too easy

using your own charts, go back a year to 2020 and BAAAAM, look at the difference in gains, talk about rolling in the dough

you choose, let's ask most folks

sounds like you're getting an ulcer from all of this... go back to your boat and have your pina colada

I’ve made enough. Just fine actually.

Much rather live in Irvine than hang out with Snoop Doggs old crew in wrong beach

I actually live in Irvine, and this again is a talk Irvine site.

You’ve made enough to do what here exactly? Live in wrong beach. Post stuff and blame the left for all your life’s woes? A winner right there :rolleyes:

Good for you Eye, to each his own. We used to live in Irvine, probably longer than you. check the IHB site, I’m an OG. But you do show how little you know about Southern California real estate. I’ll put my back porch view over yours any day of the week….Let’s ask a few people….and what’s wrong with Snoop? He’s actually a really nice guy😂😂😂😂IMG_1639.jpeg

Let's use facts:

1692749114434.png

So morekaos has actually been hating on TSLA since 2013 (maybe even before). But he actually had some stocks... and sold them all by Dec 1, 2017.

Had he held, we know how that works out based on his own charts that he posted.

He also held on to his Ferrari stocks and was bragging a few months previous to selling his Tesla stocks about its performance:

1692749379665.png

His story varies but he bought RACE at around $37 in 2016... and he sold TSLA at let's say $300 (pre-split price?) near the end of 2017.

But... I think TSLA has split twice since 2017 and RACE has not.

So doesn't that mean holding TSLA has done better since at least 2017?

And even you bought at the peak in 2021 (since MK is cherry picking that time frame), didn't you make at least a "dime" with the 3:1 split?

I dunno... I'm dumb when it comes to what stock splits do.

Edit: Never mind... I found a non-split adjusted chart. November 2021 (at least for peak) was a bad time to get into TSLA, May 2021 would have been okay. And the splits also explain the volatility that LL was complaining about.

Last edited:
i’ve said it 1 million times, I’ve traded in and out of TSLA but I don’t currently hold the long position. I built a long position in RACE after it went public on a spin-off. Shot straight up but I waited till it sold off to take position. That one I married and never sold a share. All the charts I post take into account any the stock splits. No one complains about making lots of money only a fool complains that they should have made more.🤷🏽‍♂️

Good for you Eye, to each his own. We used to live in Irvine, probably longer than you. check the IHB site, I’m an OG. But you do show how little you know about Southern California real estate. I’ll put my back porch view over yours any day of the week….Let’s ask a few people….and what’s wrong with Snoop? He’s actually a really nice guy😂😂😂😂
At first I thought you've gone senile and started pirate talk, but sounds like you're confusing me for someone else...
1692751797493.jpeg

Just so you know, i only have and will only ever have 1 account here, it's so lame... i know you may have multiple ones for your own agenda, but you do you

who said anything about snoop himself, he no longer lives in LB, i said his old crew as in the crips... gangs, crimes, safety, yep, much prefer irvine over your hood

Back