Cypress Village East Master Thread

My wife bought some garlic fries the other day. I thought they were going to suck like the rest of their food but they were actually pretty good.

ps9 said:
WFM should be a good buy, hovering near 52 week lows.  Always enjoy a trip to Whole Foods, can't say that for other grocers.

Whole foods stock has been under performing for a reason. Weak guidance, more competition (regular markets are carrying more organic produce)

Entrance signs are up.  Cypress Village East is officially called....

f3dtw8.jpg

In the picture posted above, where is the shopping center going?  Down Roosevelt where it dead ends, or diagonally through the CV sign?

aquabliss said:
In the picture posted above, where is the shopping center going?  Down Roosevelt where it dead ends, or diagonally through the CV sign?

Diagonally, right behind the sign.

test said:
Looks like they've scrapped the additional apartments and are going with condos.

The site is on east of 133 and south of BP, and it's still consider as Cypress Village East?

This would be right above the worst part of the plume right? I guess they will be condos so it isn't like the owners will have access to that toxic ground.

test said:
West of 133 is CV.  East of 133 is CVE.  Retail is going west of 133.

So the apartment (Avella) posted in page 1 & page 2 are actually consider part of  Cypress Village, not Cypress Village East.

And actually the first 3 page of this thread are actually talking about CV not the Cypress Village East.  ;D

lnc said:
test said:
West of 133 is CV.  East of 133 is CVE.  Retail is going west of 133.

So the apartment (Avella) posted in page 1 & page 2 are actually consider part of  Cypress Village, not Cypress Village East.

And actually the first 3 page of this thread are actually talking about CV not the Cypress Village East.  ;D

Cypress Village = Planning Area 40
Cypress Village Avella = Planning Area 40 East
Cypress Village East = Planning Area 40 East East

I guess they didn't want to call it Cypress Village East East.

I suggest Great Park West. The future residential area in the Great Park east of there is called NoSo known as North South. The name NoSoWe would be best.

Is Cypress Village East zoned into SVUSD?

From the map, look like anything south of Trabuco in GP will be zoned to SVUSD.

Attachments

• SVUSD Map.jpg
    SVUSD Map.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 384
Back