Cypress Village East Master Thread

You can always request for your choice of school in Irvine. That all depends on enrollment of course. If Irvine High has lower attendance than the high school of choice, they will let you know.

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Latest prices for Trellis court.
Plan 4 is now almost 950K base.

Plan 3 from 895K

Plan 2 from 873K

Plan 1 from 886K

Interestingly plan 1 is now priced higher than plan 2 although plan 1 has smaller Sqt. I figure the layout of plan 1 with front patio is more appealing to buyers.

Plan 2 is sold out for now, but that pricing is accurate for the other three plans.  Was just there a couple days ago. 

paydawg said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

Plan 3 from 895K

Plan 2 from 873K

Plan 1 from 886K

Interestingly plan 1 is now priced higher than plan 2 although plan 1 has smaller Sqt. I figure the layout of plan 1 with front patio is more appealing to buyers.

Plan 2 is sold out for now, but that pricing is accurate for the other three plans.  Was just there a couple days ago.

Since phase 1 last year, that plan 1 has increased by $70K base price!  The others look to have increased by about ~$45K base.  Crazy.

one thing to note however is that the increased price for plan 1 reflects the additional 4th bedroom instead of loft. good to confirm with sales.

Can someone temme , what the process for the new home buying process for irvine
pacific is.

1. Handing out cheque for 20k dollars - will i be able to get this back,if something goes south
2. I have 20 down, but will need few moinths before i can show bacup for 6 months, how long do i have to get these thing in order.
3. What happens if price of house reduces before handover...do we have any option to negotiate at that time

1. Unless "south" for you means that you are re-located for work, lose your job, or have some catastrophe occur that impacts your buying power - the deposit is lost if you back out.

2. You need to be pre-qualified by IP's preferred lender as if you are closing today. If you do not have the appropriate reserves, the lender will not approve you and you cannot sign a purchase agreement. There is no, "you have 'x' months to accrue 'y' dollars."

3. The price isn't going down.

brutepunk said:
pacific is.

1. Handing out cheque for 20k dollars - will i be able to get this back,if something goes south
2. I have 20 down, but will need few moinths before i can show bacup for 6 months, how long do i have to get these thing in order.
3. What happens if price of house reduces before handover...do we have any option to negotiate at that time

Why would you need 6 months to show the $20k is legit?

eyephone said:
brutepunk said:
pacific is.

I think I've figured out what he's saying, I speak a little bit of millennial.

$20k is for deposit and he got 20% down payment, but he need more time to accumulate the required 6 month reserve.  And he wants to know how much time does he got before he has to show the proof of 6 month reserve.

paydawg said:
paydawg said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

Plan 3 from 895K

Plan 2 from 873K

Plan 1 from 886K

Since phase 1 last year, that plan 1 has increased by $70K base price!  The others look to have increased by about ~$45K base.  Crazy.

Homes are selling quite well in this neighborhood, which is why they're expanding the homes to a smaller unplanned adjacent lot for further future phases.  I'm sure if there was more land available in this area, they would be trying to build more.

I've also noticed an uptick in prospective buyers stopping by the sales office.  It's probably due to the city rerouting Great Park Blvd traffic to the street across from the CVE entrance. 

Also looks like they are clearing the area for the "Base Camp" retail center.  I see lots of construction activity now on my way to work everyday.

lnc said:
eyephone said:
brutepunk said:
pacific is.

I think I've figured out what he's saying, I speak a little bit of millennial.

$20k is for deposit and he got 20% down payment, but he need more time to accumulate the required 6 month reserve.  And he wants to know how much time does he got before he has to show the proof of 6 month reserve.

Yes that's exactly what i was looking for, sorry for the typo and stuff, i guess i was in a hurry. Handover is mid-dec this year,  so i got like till october end may be to show 6 month cash reserve... Damn i should have may be bought a few months ago, since i have started seeing houses, the prices have jumped 6ok in 2 months, no exaggeration.. Is there a bubble here for the buyers...?

Absolutely no bubble. 

We will see some housing downturns in the future but we probably will not see another housing bubble in our life time. 

lnc said:
Absolutely no bubble. 

We will see some housing downturns in the future but we probably will not see another housing bubble in our life time.

I believe US commercial property sector might take a dive. Some people might say it already is.

I just read that America's hottest real estate market SF is cooling off.
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2256664-americas-hottest-real-estate-market-is-cooling-off/

Toronto housing sinks due to cooling measures. Australia housing market signs of cooling.

By doing just a simple Redfin query on avg $/sq. foot, I'm seeing the following:

1) Cupertino:  $843
2) San Jose: $549
3) San Francisco: $849
4) South Pasadena: $614
5) Torrance: $472  (WTF)

And Irvine?
6) $450 (zip 92618)
7) $467 (92620)
8) $559 (Turtle Rock)
9) $464 (entire city of Irvine)

There's no bubble in Irvine.  There's probably room to go up. 

The only bubble that I see is Bubble Gums  :) :) :). There are too many values going on right now here in Irvine to have any BUBBLES. Both Long terms and Short term for Irvine real estate are plus + plus +.

paydawg said:
And Irvine?
6) $450 (zip 92618)
7) $467 (92620)
8) $559 (Turtle Rock)

I'd like to give a shout-out to Laguna Altura for keeping the $/sq ft up for the 92618, otherwise it'd probably be lower.

aquabliss said:
paydawg said:
And Irvine?
6) $450 (zip 92618)
7) $467 (92620)
8) $559 (Turtle Rock)

I'd like to give a shout-out to Laguna Altura for keeping the $/sq ft up for the 92618, otherwise it'd probably be lower.

IMO, $550 to $600/sf will be the peak and plateau for most of "newer" Irvine.  Anything above that, you will have more choices near the water with views. 

Hi ,

What is the base price for Phase 10 or 11 ?. we are considering to buy in the next phase, and  would like to see the price bump. Any thoughts?. What is the elementary if cypress is full?.

Thank sin advacne

Newhome24 said:
Hi ,

What is the base price for Phase 10 or 11 ?. we are considering to buy in the next phase, and  would like to see the price bump. Any thoughts?. What is the elementary if cypress is full?.

Thank sin advacne

Regarding the Schools - If Cypress Elementary is full Eastwood Elementary scheduled to open this fall will be the overflow school. That's what we got assigned to for our 1st grader.

CV Elementary is full for 1st grade...not sure about other grades. Per IUSD, Beacon Park is full as well.

Thanks

Back