Cypress Village East Master Thread

Thnak you@Irvinehomeseeker, we have 3rd grader for coming fall, Currently in Oak creek, Which phase in trellis court you bought?

@PrettyInGray, Sorr for the confusion, We suppose to buy in phase 3 and didnt now looking at the proces  :D, We also looking at legado but thats is almost last phase so not sure we get it.

@ PrettyInGray  Thank you for the information though , we looked at both these properties in last Sep , due to some reasons we didn't respond in time, now we decided to go with legado but that is in last 2 phases, lets see. We signed both of these with an agent,. Thank you,

First home buyer, new to process, i din get an agent to sign up on my behalf during adding to priority list and stuff, now they said i can't add em. Does it still hold water, or should i push to add an agent.

brutepunk said:
First home buyer, new to process, i din get an agent to sign up on my behalf during adding to priority list and stuff, now they said i can't add em. Does it still hold water, or should i push to add an agent.

if you are looking for the broker co-op or rebate, most builders require the agent to sign in on first visit. Cal Pacific at Cypress Village may give some flexibility.

The builders are pretty strict about it, unfortunately. Lesson learned - I recommend bringing an agent on your very first visit so that there's no confusion or mistake.

PM me if you need an agent, I'm offering a very competitive rebate on new construction.

best_potsticker_in_town said:
The builders are pretty strict about it, unfortunately. Lesson learned - I recommend bringing an agent on your very first visit so that there's no confusion or mistake.

PM me if you need an agent, I'm offering a very competitive rebate on new construction.

Max rebate?  ;) (mucho mas rebate)

eyephone said:
best_potsticker_in_town said:

Max rebate?  ;) (mucho mas rebate)

YES!  ;D

In all seriousness, I've come up with a rebate structure that my recent clients have been happy with. This is a side-gig / hobby for me so I'm able to give a little more than your usual agent.

PrettyInGray said:
brutepunk said:

That's unfortunate and a similar circumstance happened to me before. I learned my lesson and also end up getting my own RE license. LOL. Well, you could try asking your agent to call the sales office. Like what eyephone said, they are pretty strict. But, if an agent has a solid relationship with the builder and if the builder wants to push the sale, they may change their mind.

Unfortunately from my experience....Cal Pac, New Home Company, and Irvine Pacific (all of the same DNA) are the strictest builders out there when it comes to enforcing registering with your agent on the buyer's first physical visit....ask me how I know.  haha  Other builders will be a bit more flexible.

Looks like the framing for the new fire station is up off Ridge Valley along with the street paved! So, when that is completed, the temp station will move and they will begin working on Garden Point Park at CVE which will have a tot lot and BBQ area. Yay!

AA said:
aquabliss said:
paydawg said:
And Irvine?
6) $450 (zip 92618)
7) $467 (92620)
8) $559 (Turtle Rock)
9) $464 (entire city of Irvine)

There's no bubble in Irvine.  There's probably room to go up. 

I'd like to give a shout-out to Laguna Altura for keeping the $/sq ft up for the 92618, otherwise it'd probably be lower.

IMO, $550 to $600/sf will be the peak and plateau for most of "newer" Irvine.  Anything above that, you will have more choices near the water with views.

There's no bubble in Irvine, but there might be in Compton.  How can a dump in Compton have a similar $/sqft to a property in Woodbury?
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Los-Angeles/1000-E-80th-St-90001/home/7288458
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/87-City-Stroll-92620/home/45377476

How's everyone enjoying CVE?

-Lantana is at build-out, selling their model homes
-Trellis Court is gearing up for their extension, south of Garden Center Park
-Tristania is on Phase 8, selling pretty well
-Garden Point Park will begin construction when the Fire Station moves to the new location at Great Park
-Travata is now open and for sale
-Irvine Company has submitted their proposal to build more homes/condos in the empty lot on Great Park Blvd and Sand Canyon, instead of building more retail
-Frames are now up for Great Park Ice Facility

Things are happening fast!

Prototype said:
-Irvine Company has submitted their proposal to build more homes/condos in the empty lot on Great Park Blvd and Sand Canyon, instead of building more retail

I'd rather have more retail.

Back