Crime Soars After Democrats Smear Police, Cut Budgets

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
Stop whining and complaining. It is perfectly legal to pitch ideas in America.

morekaos said:
See? It incites An almost deranged reaction.  Why? How often do you see me cite a Fox News story? In fact,  I never do because of the visceral reaction in any liberal it elicits even if the content is insightful or for that matter benign. I actually love to read CNN or NYT because I find it interesting to see things from the other side, wether I agree with it or not.

Who's complaining?...this is entertaining to me....why I love you Eye...What are you "pitching"...you trying to sell something?
You are whining when I pitch my idea to cover the dangerous cities in the US (which happens to be a red state)

Well why pitch it to us?  I don't know anyone at Newscorp.  Pitch it to the one TV station that you don't even watch, that you would like more coverage of an issue you wouldn't watch them cover anyway.  Not whining...laughing.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:

morekaos said:
See? It incites An almost deranged reaction.  Why? How often do you see me cite a Fox News story? In fact,  I never do because of the visceral reaction in any liberal it elicits even if the content is insightful or for that matter benign. I actually love to read CNN or NYT because I find it interesting to see things from the other side, wether I agree with it or not.

Who's complaining?...this is entertaining to me....why I love you Eye...What are you "pitching"...you trying to sell something?
You are whining when I pitch my idea to cover the dangerous cities in the US (which happens to be a red state)

Well why pitch it to us?  I don't know anyone at Newscorp.  Pitch it to the one TV station that you don't even watch, that you would like more coverage of an issue you wouldn't watch them cover anyway.  Not whining...laughing.

I can pitch all I want. I complain like you and your friends about cnn or msnbc. Or is this another double standard?

Hey Fox ceo, could of told me to stop talking about she is vaccinated. But she didnt because she said it herself.

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
A lot of blue mayors.

A lot of Red State Governorz

..again...so what? These Mayors cannot control their own constituents and provide safe cities for their people.  Mayors set city budgets, control police and fire and local courts.  Micro vs macro, your mayor has more influence over your day to day life then governor Nuisance.  Governors have very little local control over police.

As we have seen in recent court cases the governor has more power over the city. So they can implement state laws which the city has to obey.

Again, the mayor of Memphis can do nothing regarding the Tennessee gun law.

Sure he can...how about stopping car break-ins all together...then no guns will get stolen.  Or how about policing and stopping crime so your citizens don't feel so unsafe and need to pack guns just to protect themselves.  Lots of ways for a Mayor to make a difference.  You know, use that Kamala strategy...attack the root cause.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:

morekaos said:

You dont know what I watch or dont watch. This guy.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
A lot of blue mayors.

..again...so what? These Mayors cannot control their own constituents and provide safe cities for their people.  Mayors set city budgets, control police and fire and local courts.  Micro vs macro, your mayor has more influence over your day to day life then governor Nuisance.  Governors have very little local control over police.

As we have seen in recent court cases the governor has more power over the city. So they can implement state laws which the city has to obey.

Sure he can...how about stopping car break-ins all together...then no guns will get stolen.  Or how about policing and stopping crime so your citizens don't feel so unsafe and need to pack guns just to protect themselves.  Lots of ways for a Mayor to make a difference.  You know, use that Kamala strategy...attack the root cause.

The more and more you talk about this. People will see the double standard. That they cover California a lot more than Tennessee.  4 cities on the top 50

California #1
Dont you live there? Or do you live in a different country?

Other countries so not teach about US government in HS. That is why I asked. Seems like you dont get it.

Basic concepts about the US law and US tradition. It seems like you dont get. It is not a problem. But I am just pointing it out.

There are some mayors in different countries that act like they have the absolute power. So maybe that is why you think the mayor is powerful. I dont know.

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:

morekaos said:

You dont know what I watch or dont watch. This guy.

It's pretty obvious.  Can you really say you ever listened to a Rush Lambaugh show?  Or watched a whole Hannity, Tucker or Ingrahm show?  I have watched many Rachel Maddow, cris Mathews, chuck Todd and tons of CNN.  I used to regularly listen to Randy Rhodes and Ed Schults and Bill Press.  I find the other side entertaining if not puzzling. Serious question...Have you?

People in other countries can US news. So what? List of shows does not prove anything. Anybody can google or go to their website.

You asked me if I watched Fox news and I said yes. Do you want my browser history just like you want to know my identity? lol a joke

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
A lot of blue mayors.

The more and more you talk about this. People will see the double standard. That they cover California a lot more than Tennessee.  4 cities on the top 50

See? thats the interesting thing...lets just say your right, and there is not as much coverage of a certain story...you do know it is being covered in at least ten other outlets, right?  So, who cares?  the story is covered. Why is fox such a thorn in liberals side?  I think it is just because they go against the narrative and they can't stand a difference of opinion.  Fox incites a reaction like nothing else...that fascinates me.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
A lot of blue mayors.

See? thats the interesting thing...lets just say your right, and there is not as much coverage of a certain story...you do know it is being covered in at least ten other outlets, right?  So, who cares?  the story is covered. Why is fox such a thorn in liberals side?  I think it is just because they go against the narrative and they can't stand a difference of opinion.  Fox incites a reaction like nothing else...that fascinates me.

Obviously you care because you are making a big deal out of it. Now more people know about it. (Keep on bringing it up)

eyephone said:
People in other countries can US news. So what? List of shows does not prove anything. Anybody can google or go to their website.

You asked me if I watched Fox news and I said yes. Do you want my browser history just like you want to know my identity? lol a joke

When did you say you watched Fox? My question still stands...can or have you watched a full show?..most liberals cant stomach more than  a few minutes.  they lose all context to any story by simply gagging and turning it off so flashing by for a second does not count as watching.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:

When did you say you watched Fox? My question still stands...can or have you watched a full show?..most liberals cant stomach more than  a few minutes.  they lose all context to any story by simply gagging and turning it off so flashing by for a second does not count as watching.

Now you say a full show. Again another attack calling me a Liberal. But he cant say if he took a US government class.
In third world countries mayors have a lot of power. (Just saying) Lol

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:

Now you say a full show. Again another attack calling me a Liberal. But he cant say if he took a US government class.
In third world countries mayors have a lot of power. (Just saying) Lol

morekaos said:
It's pretty obvious.  Can you really say you ever listened to a Rush Lambaugh show?  Or watched a whole Hannity, Tucker or Ingrahm show? I have watched many Rachel Maddow, cris Mathews, chuck Todd and tons of CNN.  I used to regularly listen to Randy Rhodes and Ed Schults and Bill Press.  I find the other side entertaining if not puzzling. Serious question...Have you?

You Must read Eye...Read!

Yes I have watched their youtube videos of fox news.

Haha - are you asking my pledge to Fox News?
This is pathetic. But I am not surprised. haha

eyephone said:
Yes I have watched there youtube videos of fox news.

No, I could care less what you watch but what you say makes it obvious you watch and read one side. I like to look at a position from all sides...actually, mostly from the side I don't agree with.  Provides me with clarity and context when staking out a position.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:

No, I could care less what you watch but what you say makes it obvious you watch and read one side. I like to look at a position from all sides...actually, mostly from the side I don't agree with.  Provides me with clarity and context when staking out a position.

Anyone can pitch an idea to the news. For example some can call the news to tell then about their high electric bill, stolen package, food delivery. In the US that is what people do. It is up to the news to cover it or not.

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:

Anyone can pitch an idea to the news. For example some can call the news to tell then about their high electric bill, stolen package, food delivery. In the US that is what people do. It is up to the news to cover it or not.

Exactly Eye!! If it?s not covered on Fox? it will be at CNN or ABC?and visa versa.  So why care so much about Fox?

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:

Exactly Eye!! If it?s not covered on Fox? it will be at CNN or ABC?and visa versa.  So why care so much about Fox?

It shouldnt matter to you. I did nothing wrong. I did not say anything bad. I am just suggesting. Last time I checked in America it is legal!

Back