coronavirus

Yes, thank goodness. I read that same article and my sentiment was extremely positive. Waiting in line is way better than no vaccine available!!

Disneyland to be Orange County?s first large-scale vaccination site

Other of the planned mass vaccine sites have not been named by the county ? spokeswoman Molly Nichelson said contracts are still being finalized ? but the Voice of OC previously reported they could include the Costa Mesa fairgrounds, the Orange County Great Park in Irvine, Knott?s Berry Farm in Buena Park and the Soka University campus in Aliso Viejo.
https://www.ocregister.com/2021/01/...e-countys-first-large-scale-vaccination-site/

WTTCHMN said:

Other of the planned mass vaccine sites have not been named by the county ? spokeswoman Molly Nichelson said contracts are still being finalized ? but the Voice of OC previously reported they could include the Costa Mesa fairgrounds, the Orange County Great Park in Irvine, Knott?s Berry Farm in Buena Park and the Soka University campus in Aliso Viejo.
https://www.ocregister.com/2021/01/...e-countys-first-large-scale-vaccination-site/
Great news-  I wish we could just get mass volunteerism and everything in place. Shut down the world and just have a week of vaccinating for all I care.  All hands across the deck. Lets get it done. There should be nothing wasted. I keep hoping to see good news on Johnson & Johnson's vaccine come out as well (which would be another game changer - especially since that is a one shot outcome without the same storage requirements as Moderna/Pfizer. 

Stadiums - Malls - Disneyland - Great Park - you name it just get it done.

WTTCHMN said:

Wonder if they are charging for parking...

Can I get a fastpass?

woodburyowner said:
WTTCHMN said:

So my cousin passed away last night. They didn't expect her to make it to last weekend so she held on longer than they thought.

Thanks for your support posts and I hope this doesn't get as close to any of you.

irvinehomeowner said:
So my cousin passed away last night. They didn't expect her to make it to last weekend so she held on longer than they thought.

Thanks for your support posts and I hope this doesn't get as close to any of you.

IHO - sorry to hear that.

IHO, sad for your family's loss.

woodburyowner said:
WTTCHMN said:

Parking is free at Anaheim Stadium for the North Net vaccine site.

irvinehomeowner said:

Very sorry to here that. Condolences to you and your family. 

My condolences to you and your family, IHO.

I'm also starting to see people I know getting Covid lately. Thankfully they all recovered, some didn't even have any symptoms, but it still sucks.

I've run couple tests myself. All came out negative, but even if you're negative today, that doesn't guarantee tomorrow. Gotta be careful especially in this weird weather season.

Sadly the CDC has updated their 3 week projections.

The new projection is for an additional 93,000 deaths over the next three weeks.  Daily peak in the 2-4X current daily peak. 

The 3 weeks projection basically has a daily average near the current peak of 4500/day.

In semi-good news, Los Angeles is estimated to have 1 in 3 infected since the beginning which may cause the spread growth to plateau.

Back