coronavirus

So sorry to hear IHO, hope that your cousin turns the corner soon :(

My 91 yr old aunt has been released from the hospital after her positive COVID test and having trouble breathing last week.

She?s on the road to recovery and quarantining alone in her room at the rest home. 

Sorry everyone... bad news... my cousin's kidneys are shutting down and something happened with internal bleeding. Doctors cannot revive her and she will not make it the next few days.

This is crazy because she was stable last week but never regained consciousness.

Not sure where her 11yo daughter will go because the ex-husband's presence is questionable.

So there's your statistic morekaos.

Be safe everyone... this is not just a flu.

I am sorry to hear that IHO. My condolences.  As I said, we are all experiencing this pandemic differently.

IHO,

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Unfortunately blood clots (pulmonary embolism) and multi organ system failure (including kidneys) are  known complications from severe COVID. I'm sure the doctors had started powerful anti-clot medications but the risk of course is internal bleeding.

This virus doesn't care if you are white or black, democrat or republican, rich or poor. Seeing protestors breaking into the capital building was disheartening. Our country is tearing itself apart.

We are all in this together, whether we like it or not. It is time to come together as a country and fight our common enemy -- the virus, not each other.

iacrenter said:
IHO,

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Unfortunately blood clots (pulmonary embolism) and multi organ system failure (including kidneys) are  known complications from severe COVID. I'm sure the doctors had started powerful anti-clot medications but the risk of course is internal bleeding.

This virus doesn't care if you are white or black, democrat or republican, rich or poor. Seeing protestors breaking into the capital building was disheartening. Our country is tearing itself apart.

We are all in this together, whether we like it or not. It is time to come together as a country and fight our common enemy -- the virus, not each other.

Our country is not tearing itself apart. Only a certain few that has chosen to take part of this.
How about tell your friends in the Republican Party to respect the election and stop the conspiracies? They sieged the capital of the US.

eyephone said:
iacrenter said:

Our country is not tearing itself apart. Only a certain few that has chosen to take part of this.
How about tell your friends in the Republican Party to respect the election and stop the conspiracies? They sieged the capital of the US.

Yes, the Capitol protest/riot had a relatively small number of people but our country is more divided than ever. Despite his best efforts to ruin his own campaign, Trump still managed to convince 74 million Americans to vote for him. That's almost 47% of voters vs Biden's 51.4%. This wasn't a landslide victory or mandate from the people. There are large portions of the population who need convincing. I'm not condoning the actions of the protestors but the reality is we are a divided nation. The problem is not just crazy Trump supporters but there are extremists on both sides causing problems. 

OMG, that's horrible news IHO...my condolences to you and the rest of the family.  Will someone from your family be able to take care of her daughter?  Everyone stay safe out there.

Back