coronavirus

Same thing with Newsom election. The whole country was watching. The right media and bloggers were going to town with this. Something to the effect: Newsom recall
But I think not a lot of them talked about it after Newsom won in a landslide.

It was basically how did Californians feel about the covid mandates.
Californians over whelmingly voted for the approval of Newsom

Now there are reports that California is the lowest states with Covid. If we all get together get vaccinated we will reach that key bench mark. (wishful thinking?)

CalBears96 said:
Mety said:
Is CalBears96 a discipline of eyephone? ;D

Jokes aside, the politicians lie. Period. Right or left, it doesn?t matter. They?re all corrupted. That?s how this world is no matter what country it is. Different people prefer different side, but really it?s just preferring all messed up side to begin with. Best to put it aside when discussing something like covid or anything really. Just because some people you know hate Biden or Trump, that doesn?t mean all people in each side are like that.

I don't know what you're smoking, but I don't find that particularly funny. Are you asking just because normal people call out conservative liars like morekaos? He's shown more often than not that he likes to spread misinformation.

I'm aware that politicians lie more often than not and that most of them are corrupted. But Trump brings it to another level. He's a serial liar and extremely corrupted. And morekaos worships him. That's what I'm calling him out for.

And for your information, when it comes to COVID, then ones who make it political are Trump worshipping conservatives. It started with Trump calling COVID a Democratic Hoax and down played it instead of trying to combat it. And now conservative politicians and pundits are pushing the anti-vaxx stance so that their base wouldn't take the vaccine, just to try to prolong the pandemic. The question you want to ask yourself. Why are these conservatives so adamantly pushing the anti-vaxx stance when they themselves are fully vaccinated?

And you think other politicians don't bring to another extreme corrupt level?

Also why bother with someone's freedom of worship?

So would you rather want Republicans or any supporter of them not get vaxxed?

Mety said:
CalBears96 said:
Mety said:

Jokes aside, the politicians lie. Period. Right or left, it doesn?t matter. They?re all corrupted. That?s how this world is no matter what country it is. Different people prefer different side, but really it?s just preferring all messed up side to begin with. Best to put it aside when discussing something like covid or anything really. Just because some people you know hate Biden or Trump, that doesn?t mean all people in each side are like that.

I don't know what you're smoking, but I don't find that particularly funny. Are you asking just because normal people call out conservative liars like morekaos? He's shown more often than not that he likes to spread misinformation.

I'm aware that politicians lie more often than not and that most of them are corrupted. But Trump brings it to another level. He's a serial liar and extremely corrupted. And morekaos worships him. That's what I'm calling him out for.

And for your information, when it comes to COVID, then ones who make it political are Trump worshipping conservatives. It started with Trump calling COVID a Democratic Hoax and down played it instead of trying to combat it. And now conservative politicians and pundits are pushing the anti-vaxx stance so that their base wouldn't take the vaccine, just to try to prolong the pandemic. The question you want to ask yourself. Why are these conservatives so adamantly pushing the anti-vaxx stance when they themselves are fully vaccinated?

Are you serious with your questions? A better question yet, are you a disciple (that's the correct use of the word) of morekaos?

First of all, are you seriously asking if Biden or Obama is even remotely as corrupt as Trump? Seriously? Trump talked about Biden's nepotism with Hunter Biden, and yet he put his daughter Ivanka and his son-in-law Jared Kushner, both of whom have no experience whatsoever, in his administration. And charging tax payer's money for playing golf at his own resort Mar Lago.

And I'm bothered by morekaos's spread of misinformation, not whom he worships.

As for the third question, do you know how to read? I want everyone to get vaxxed, but these Republican assholes, who themselves are fully vaccinated, keep telling their supporter NOT to get vaxxed. That's what I'm bothered by.

Again, ask yourself this question, why are these Republicans who are fully vaccinated pushing the anti-vaxx stance?

CalBears96 said:
Mety said:
CalBears96 said:
Mety said:

Are you serious with your questions? A better question yet, are you a disciple (that's the correct use of the word) of morekaos?

First of all, are you seriously asking if Biden or Obama is even remotely as corrupt as Trump? Seriously? Trump talked about Biden's nepotism with Hunter Biden, and yet he put his daughter Ivanka and his son-in-law Jared Kushner, both of whom have no experience whatsoever, in his administration. And charging tax payer's money for playing golf at his own resort Mar Lago.

As for the third question, do you know how to read? I want everyone to get vaxxed, but these Republican assholes, who themselves are fully vaccinated, keep telling their supporter NOT to get vaxxed. That's what I'm bothered by.

Again, ask yourself this question, why are these Republicans who are fully vaccinated pushing the anti-vaxx stance?

To me, Trump, Obama, and Biden are all the same. This is my opinion and I actually do believe it to be a fact. I understand you have a different "fact" hence others see as "opinions."

I don't follow much politicians (any at all to be honest) so I'm not familiar who got vaxxed and yet told others to not get vaxxed and all that stuff. The opinion I see here from mostly conservatives is that they believe it should be one's freedom to get it or not. They don't think it should be mandated and I'm actually with them on this. I don't really know anyone who secretly got vaxxed and told others to not get it. Maybe you think Trump or his supporters are doing that, but I haven't really seen anyone saying what you're saying. 

Am I a Trump supporter? No, I don't support anyone in case you haven't got it. I don't vote. Especially in places like California, the winning candidate is set anyways so I find it meaningless. I have my opinions I agree with liberals and also with conservatives. It depends what it is. However, maybe I'm just getting old, but I find interesting that many liberals are having so much anger management issues than conservatives now days. Well at least that's what I'm seeing on this forum. So much name callings and rude comments. Yeah, it's your freedom of speech, but more you do, it makes your point less attractive. Just my another opinion.

@Zubs:
https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-joe-biden-no-vaccines-mandatory-december-2020-1627774

Also sourced by Newsweek (L), not Newsmax (C).

And please, don't run down that DELTA VARIANT CAME ALONG road. The vaccines are the same and work in some cases, not all, against the variants. There will be more variants in the future, just like the flu. Same old vaccine.

Why fight the will of the people? Because the people can be wrong. That's why we are not a Democracy, but a Representative Republic. "The People" would love to see many things that aren't always the best for us. At one time "The People" thought the Chinese Exclusion Act.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act  was a good idea.  Again, I say this as "the people" and other mobs like them are often wrong.

It also depends on which people we're speaking of - the will of politicians who don't wear masks when away from the camera, the same people who constantly move the goal posts, those people? Hard to know what their will really is until you lose your job for non-compliance, have your kids pulled away from you, and other "for your safety" ideas that flow from "the people".

The majority of American's accept vaccination. They want people to get the jab. I want them to get the jab. It can also be said the majority of people don't want this forced on others. Freedom of choice is preferred over bowing to the will of the few.

That's a reason liberals are called snowflakes. You cannot really reason or be logical with them as they often contradict themselves and are full of hypocrisy or irony. their political leaders are all do as they say but not what they do. From climate change, protest to Covid lockdown and mandate.
So when they cannot argue reasonably with the facts presented, they start calling you trump supporter, racist or domestic terrorist.

Mety said:
CalBears96 said:
Mety said:
CalBears96 said:
Mety said:

To me, Trump, Obama, and Biden are all the same. This is my opinion and I actually do believe it to be a fact. I understand you have a different "fact" hence others see as "opinions."

I don't follow much politicians (any at all to be honest) so I'm not familiar who got vaxxed and yet told others to not get vaxxed and all that stuff. The opinion I see here from mostly conservatives is that they believe it should be one's freedom to get it or not. They don't think it should be mandated and I'm actually with them on this. I don't really know anyone who secretly got vaxxed and told others to not get it. Maybe you think Trump or his supporters are doing that, but I haven't really seen anyone saying what you're saying. 

Am I a Trump supporter? No, I don't support anyone in case you haven't got it. I don't vote. Especially in places like California, the winning candidate is set anyways so I find it meaningless. I have my opinions I agree with liberals and also with conservatives. It depends what it is. However, maybe I'm just getting old, but I find interesting that many liberals are having so much anger management issues than conservatives now days. Well at least that's what I'm seeing on this forum. So much name callings and rude comments. Yeah, it's your freedom of speech, but more you do, it makes your point less attractive. Just my another opinion.

Mety said:

I see that you've been living under a rock for the past 13 years. Same thing both sides is the most stupidest thing. Don't say they're all the same if you don't know anything about them.

Tucker Carlson is fully vaccinated and he keeps pushing the anti-vaxx stance. Tucker Carlson is a far-right Trump supporter. Texas and Florida governors are fully vaccinated and they ban the vaccine mandate in their states. Abbott went as far as suing the White House and DeSantis is holding funding from school districts that have vaccine mandate. That's just to name a few.

It's laughable that you think liberals are having so much more anger management issues than conservatives when conservatives are the ones threatening the lives of people over the vaccine and mask mandates.

Basically, what you wrote pretty much tells me that you have not lived in the real world.

i think the last 2 years have proven that people can't be trusted to do the right thing

send the black ops out to jab everyone in the night, i don't care.  give anyone who has an adverse reaction a million dollars.  will still be 1000x cheaper than covid.

akula1488 said:
That's a reason liberals are called snowflakes. You cannot really reason or be logical with them as they often contradict themselves and are full of hypocrisy or irony. their political leaders are all do as they say but not what they do. From climate change, protest to Covid lockdown and mandate.
So when they cannot argue reasonably with the facts presented, they start calling you trump supporter, racist or domestic terrorist.

Conservatives call liberal snowflakes, but conservatives are the real snowflakes who need their safe space.

Everything that you tried to accuse liberals of apply exactly to conservatives. I mean, it's really difficult to argue against alternative facts.

akula1488 said:

Just tell me this. Why do Gregg Abbott and Ron DeSantis and Matt Gaetz and MTG tell people not to get vaccinated when they are fully vaccinated?

@fatduck - yes.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/12/11/trump-stephen-hahn-fda-covid-vaccine/

Moderna would have been first out of the gate in September/October 2020 but because their testing groups were not as racially diverse as the American population they had to re-group and re-test before being approved for emergency use. Their updated testing shows much better than expected results from these other people groups who were mixed into the original test subject groups - so not a bad thing, even though it meant a longer delay before approval for emergency use.

CalBears96 said:
Mety said:

I see that you've been living under a rock for the past 13 years. Same thing both sides is the most stupidest thing. Don't say they're all the same if you don't know anything about them.

Tucker Carlson is fully vaccinated and he keeps pushing the anti-vaxx stance. Tucker Carlson is a far-right Trump supporter. Texas and Florida governors are fully vaccinated and they ban the vaccine mandate in their states. Abbott went as far as suing the White House and DeSantis is holding funding from school districts that have vaccine mandate. That's just to name a few.

It's laughable that you think liberals are having so much more anger management issues than conservatives when conservatives are the ones threatening the lives of people over the vaccine and mask mandates.

Basically, what you wrote pretty much tells me that you have not lived in the real world.

Haha. Ok, I'll give you that you know more than me about politics. You'll know some day though and find all these political arguments to be meaningless. Depends where you put your priority that how long that'll take for you.

BTW, I joked that you were eyephone's disciple because you're having the same arguments with morekaos like how he used to from long ago. If you found that to be rude or offensive, I apologize.

Mety said:
Haha. Ok, I'll give you that you know more than me about politics. You'll know some day though and find all these political arguments to be meaningless. Depends where you put your priority that how long that'll take for you.

BTW, I joked that you were eyephone's disciple because you're having the same arguments with morekaos like how he used to from long ago. If you found that to be rude or offensive, I apologize.

I don't actually like to talk politics and religion. I didn't even bring up politics in this topic. I merely talked about how the vaccine helps combating COVID.

And the only reason I got into arguments with morekaos is that I'm pissed off that he's been spreading misinformation about COVID.

Just like any sane person, I'm sick of this situation with COVID. Everyone wants to get back to normalcy, but there's a group of people who want this pandemic to drag on by promoting the anti-vaxx stance with misinformation. As long as the 40% of the unvaccinated population remains, we will not get over COVID. We need herd immunity.

Oh they?re cut from the same cloth?thin skinned, quick to bite down on the bait and easily frustrated into devolving into childish name calling?nothin new there. ::) :eek: ;D >:D

morekaos said:
Oh they?re cut from the same cloth?thin skinned, quick to bite down on the bait and easily frustrated into devolving into childish name calling?nothin new there. ::) :eek: ;D >:D

So you're admitting that you're trolling then?

CalBears96 said:
Mety said:

I don't actually like to talk politics and religion. I didn't even bring up politics in this topic. I merely talked about how the vaccine helps combating COVID.

And the only reason I got into arguments with morekaos is that I'm pissed off that he's been spreading misinformation about COVID.

Just like any sane person, I'm sick of this situation with COVID. Everyone wants to get back to normalcy, but there's a group of people who want this pandemic to drag on by promoting the anti-vaxx stance with misinformation. As long as the 40% of the unvaccinated population remains, we will not get over COVID. We need herd immunity.

The other guy still cant explain he is vax, but talks about natural immunity. (as long as he protected, then spreads the faux news message) Lol

You guys keep pushing that anti vax line?vaxed or not I?m not against them and neither is anyone else, including desantis and Hannity  and trump?they are against being forced to getting vaxed.  Let people decide for themselves. As you know, I could care less as I already got my protection so you do whatever you want?vax, mask up, Lysol your food, triple or quadruple vax your dog?I could care less.

Back